chapter=5=

Who Am I? (Sequel to Who's EXO?)

CHAPTER 5

 



 

“You’re not my noona boyfriend!” L stated.

“What? You’re not?” I shocked. Dumbfounded, just maybe.

“Yes… I’m not.” Chanyeol duck his head down.

“Then, why you lied to me?” I asked.

“Yeah…why you lied to her…” L cut the line.

“Because… you’re beautiful and I accidently confessed?” Chanyeol tilted his head with grin.

Silent.

It’s not funny at all.

I rolled my eyes to him while L crossed his arms. Chanyeol pouted.

Then, I sighed. “Well, I actually know you’re not my boyfriend. I’m not too stupid to be fooling around, okay. I’m just joking.  But who are you?”

“WHAT?!!” L dumbfounded with my statement. I just ignore him.

“Okay… I’m sorry okay. It's my fault too. But noona, do you really not remember me? “

I frowned in confused. Again. I have no ideas about this giant in front of me. I changed my look to mybrother, “Do you know him?” I asked L the same question.

“Not really… but surely I’m familiar with him. He’s our friend in next door. But not really friendly friend actually… for me.” Said L and point his thumb to his behind. Showing the door just crossed with us, the same door where I collects the cat.

“Hey… that’s means the cat is yours?” I forgot the current situation when ‘Baby’ suddenly pop up in your mind.

“Baby? You mean the Baby, the chubby cat? You found him?” Chanyeol with shinning eyes. Thanks God! He’s safe for tonight!

“Yes… But wait. You give same name like us. You called him Baby too? Is it his cute right?”

Chanyeol stunned like thinking something.

“Noona, what’s happened to you?” he asked, not answering me.

“What’s you mean by what’s happened to me?”

“Baby is yours actually. You left him behind months ago.” He blurted before looking at L. “Is it her sick? Or…maybe her head knocked by something till she’s become dumb and not remember anything yet?”

“Hey! I’m not dumb. It’s rude, okay.” I kick his leg and make the giant groaned in pain.

“Long story, hyung…” L tapped Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Then, make it short.”

“It’s a tragic accident and noona lost her memories.”

Silent. Chanyeol blinked in his place. “So, It was true. Can you make it longer?”

“Coffee first?” L offers.

“That’s…good idea.” Chanyeol accepts.

“Hey, please don’t ignore me! I’m still hanged here!” I shout.

 

 

 

I woke up early in the next morning. It’s 6.00am. I took my sweater and get ready to refresh my body. I decide to go for jogging for awhile before buy groceries and make breakfast after that. Baby yawned in his place before strengthen his body up. He looks at me with sleepy face.

“Good morning!” I smile and patted his head.

I pulled my bedroom knob door and seeing L still in deep sleep in the living room.  Beside him is a guy named Chanyeol which he claimed as my boyfriend last night.

I shook my head when remembering last night event. I’m not a kid to fool around. He’s not my boyfriend, for sure. Totally sure!

All of them shared a lot of things until I decide to give up with their conversation at 2.00am. L told him about my matters while Chanyeol guy told them about EXO matters. What the heck with the name. EXO? So funny name!

He also brings up about EXO leader named Kris. He said that guy is my exact boyfriend. He asked whether I’m still remembered him. I feel like want to slap this giant, did he is deaf when I said I’m not remember about them?

Kris. Who is the kind guy claimed as my boyfriend?

 After long…long…coffee break, I knocked down. Well, I thought L not so friendly friend with him as he said before. But that both seems do not know meaning of ‘STOP and go SLEEP’ after all.

Silently, you’re watching morning view between L and Chanyeol. So cute when seeing they slept together. It’s feeling like last time.

My smile varnished. It’s come again.

Blur scenes suddenly pop up in my mind one by one. I do not know who they are but there is someone so familiar. A tall guy like Chanyeol. But I can’t remember it.  That’s scene so sweet. He kissed me.

Is it the Kris guy?

I sighed, dragged my legs to main door and unlock it. Just in time I go out and closed back the door, the door next mine suddenly open too.

“Yuki?”

I stunned.

This voice… Slowly I turn my body around.

A tall guy like Chanyeol appears in front of me. His face looks so surprised but can’t hide his tired and sleepy face. Kind of he had not enough sleep.

But... hey, he's the same guy at the airport yesterday! Starring the hidden camera with me, remember?

My heart suddenly beating fast than usual.

“I’m glad you’re back again…” he cried. His tears start flowing.

He cried. But wait… why he’s suddenly crying in the early morning? What the hell I was doing? I start to panic with no reasons.

“Wait…wait…did you hurt at somewhere? Please don’t cry!”

Aish…and now what’s drama?

"It's hurt. Here." he poked his chest, sobbing.

Idk! I blinked.

PANNGGG!!!

Both of us stunned together. He stare at me. I look at him. My right hand is trembling.  His hold his red cheek.

"YAHHH!!!" he yelled.

Omo...omo... why am I slapping him?