chapter=2=

Who Am I? (Sequel to Who's EXO?)

CHAPTER 2

 



 

“Omo..omo…my baby.. You’re back!”

That’s Mrs. Kim, my stepmom. She run after me and hugged like no day for tomorrow. Tightly.

I just dismissed from hospital after unexpected fainted event in hours ago. My brother, Kim Myungsoo aka L brings me back to our family’s mansion. Surely, I warned him to not expose about the event because I don’t want them more worried about myself. They have enough for a year ago, after the accident.

Yes, the accident.

“Errr, mum… I can’t breathe.” I stated.

L and dad just giggled at other side make me shot a glare to them.

“But… I miss you!”

“We just met two days ago, mum. No need to be so dramatic…” I rolled my eyes, patted her back.

“Okay!” Mrs. Kim releases meand straightens my clothes. “You look so beautiful, honey.”

“I’m always…” I already heard it for nth times. And when she said it, I knew that she wants something from me. “So, what is it?” I asked without waiting for so long.

Just straightforward.

Mrs. Kim awkwardly smiled and stole a glare to dad. Okay, now I can smell something fishy and I don’t like it. Even, she’s not my birth-mother, she always care about me like her own daughter. She always complaint that her son not so fun who rarely spent leisure time with her.

“I'm sorry, honey. You can't stay here even we're really want to.”

Huh? I blinked.

“Why you said like that? Beside here, is there any place that I could stay?” I look at my dad and L, need some explanations.

Silent.

“Are you planning to dump me, do you??” I suddenly shout. Dumbfounded.

“It’s not like that, honey…” Dad come to approach me

“Okay.”

Mrs. Kim pulls me to sit on the couch and follow by others. Dad stare at me before sighed. Look like he has something burdened that makes him uncomfortable.

“Listen here...”

Okay, now it’s my turn to feel uncomfortable.

“We’re already discussing about this thing before. Somehow, we felt that it’s unfair for you if we kept silent about your past…” Mr. Kim starts to open his mouth.

My past..

I suddenly stay silent. Thinking something. About the past.

Yes, I do not remember about my past after the accident. A year ago, I involved into car accident and almost died. I was coma for two months and doctors said that I have no chance to survive because of my bad condition that time. But, my family never gives up on me even for once. In third month, miracle was happened, I was awakened and survive but I lost my memories. I remember nothing. My own name. My own family. Everything. Being worst when I ccouldn’t talk after woke up. Yes, I became mute for real.

I rarely to remember everything but I make it to remember who they are to me. After that slowly I remember my late mother, her my grandfather and someone. Someone who always hunt me but I does not sure who he is.

“Miyoung-ah..”

I look up to see her dad.

“I hope you will stay with us, here and together. However, I want to be a cool dad to you. You’re already suffering a lot for your whole life, and I don’t want to be a terrible parent for you. I will not to push you away but I hope you will remember everything about your past. You deserved to. You’re a good daughter that I had. So, please find your happiness back. Outside there, have someone were waiting for you. “

I still silent.

Everyone also silent.

“So... You kick me, dad?” I asked, innocently.

Dad sighed. “Miyoung-ah, I’m not kicking you out.. I want you find back your memories, that’s all.”

“Then, if I’m not allowed to stay here, where should I go?”

“Honey… here always your home. You can always come here anytime you want. You know, I really want you stay here with us. But, your dad is right. You need to find your memories back. If you still not remember, you had an apartment in Seoul. You stayed together with Myungsoo before. After the accident, he stayed in Japan to take care of you and left the apartment empty. Now, you’re back and we think you two must stay back there and continue your study...it’s more better.”

I stared at L who still zipped his mouth since both of us enter the mansion.

“What?” he asked.

“Nothing!” I shrugged.

He makes a face.

“Miyoung-ah.. poor my baby..” suddenly my stepmom hug me again and crying. “You’re just arriving and now we need to be departed. You dad so evil...”

Dad rolled his eyes to his wife and it makes me giggles. I already know my stepmom just joking and dad not effect on that at all.

Then, dad smiles to me. “Don’t worry about the company. I will handle it until you ready to take over…”

I still remember about my late grandfather’s will. Since, I’m the only one heiress who will take over his property and wealthy. For now, as dad said, he will help me on it.

Before the accident, I was majoring in music engineering. That’s what they told me. Obviously, it’s different from my family business.

I sighed.

Music. *Sometimes, I’m wondering, why music? None in my family have talent in music, but why only me had that talents?*

 

“Yah! You’re so bad! Bad boy!” Chanyeol’s scolding him like crazy.

He opens the door and pushes him out. “That’s your punishment. Stay outside and think about your fault!”

He kicks the door and left him blinked in confused.

Meow~

 

“You’re dead meat if Baekhyun found you do that to him.” said Kai, drink his juice and snap the remote control, switch on the TV.

“He pees again on my clothes!” Chanyeol start to complaint.

“I told you to change his sand. He don’t like it because it has been a week for no changing.”

“But why me.. why? Why?” Chanyeol cried and act like immature kid.

Sehun come out from his room and slap his head. “You make me dizzy, hyung..” said him before throw his body on the couch.

“YAH!!!!” Chanyeol yelled and kick Sehun’s . “I’m your hyung! You’re so bad dongsaeng..”

EXO’s apartment becomes chaotic when Suho joined together. He cannot understand why s can’t live in peaceful without any stupid arguments.

They’re just come back from China this morning. After EXO-K and EXO-M were apart last year, they’re reunited again for new comeback this year. Most of EXO-M members were knocked down on their rooms while only Kris still not coming back home because need to drop by at the company to meet with their CEO first.

While, Baekhyun and D.O were going to buy some groceries to fulfill their fridge which so empty.

 

And at other side, L and I just arrive to our new apartment.. or maybe not new. As I had been told, I had stayed here before.

But, what to do,I still not remember it.

 “Are you okay, noona?” L asked while both of us wait for the elevator.

Honestly, I’m so fascinating with the shinning elevator door which like a mirror. Even I can check my face on it.

“H-huh? I’m okay. Why?”

“Nothing. Just wondering.” I heard he sighed then silent again.

“You have something to tell me?” I asked him back.

No responce.

 

“Slow down, please…” said D.O said from behind, try to catch up Baekhyun’s steps.

“Hurry up! I need to use washroom!” Baekhyun shouted back. His steps become faster than before. He starts to sweat cold. He try hard to hold it.. *Oh my gosh..Why our apartment too far. I really want to pee right now!*

At the same time, Kris also comes out from the company car. Bow to EXO’s manager before heading to the building. From far, he heard noisy voices from his behind. He lifted his head just then, Baekhyun run over passed him. His situation is unreadable.

“Welcome home, Kris hyung!” Beakhyun greet him like a lightning.

Kris stood in his place and blinking confused.

*What’s happened to him?* Kris thought.

After that, he sees D.O is coming with groceries bag in his both hands.

“Need help?” asked Kris.

“Thanks hyung..”

“What’s wrong with Baek?”

“He wants to pee I guess...” he grinned.

 

The elevator door opens and I look at my surrounding in confused. *This place so familiar to me..* She scan everything while L lead her to their apartment.

Just then, her eyes are suddenly sparkling because catching something cute.

“Omo..omo… Look at that. So cute!” Miyoung excitedly scream.

He awakened when heard her voice. Straighten his ears and look at her. Stunned. After while, he run to Miyoung and meowing so loud and she can tell he looks like so excited can meet with her.

“Myungsoo-ah.. look! This cat so cute! Omo.. I hope I can have one like this. It’s Bengal right? If I’m not mistaken.” I took the fatty Bengal cat who very adorable and act so friendly.

I’m hugging him without hesitant even leaned a kiss on his cheek and for my surprise, he kiss me back on cheek. So clever!

In short time, I admire this cat a lot.

*But why he stayed outside? His owner must be bad.. so cruel because leaving this cute cat outside alone*

I giggle in happy because the cat greets me like old friend.

Meow~

Meow~

He needs her attention more and I love to give it.

The one thing that Miyoung did not notice, L stared on me and the excitement meeting with the cat. His heart’s fluttering. Touched. Then, his eyes locked at the cat.

“Noona...” L called.

“Huh?”

“If you want... we can pet the cat..” he stated.

“What? Are you kidding? It’s belong to someone..”

“But he likes you more..” L cut my words. He patted the cat’s head and smiled. I looked at him in confusion. Don’t know why but L’s act so strangely since from the hospital.

*The cat is belonging to you, noona…since old days if you not remember. You’re his real owner.*

L press the door’s password and the door open.

“I mean it, noona.  We can pet him..”

Even though, he really looks suspicious on her eyes but this cat’s cuteness made her blind for a while. Can't help, so she grinned. “Really? Then..what’s the best name for him..” I start thinking for the cat’s name.

“Baby.”

Huh?

I raised my eyebrow.

“We can call him, Baby. I’m positive he will like it too.” L smiled again.

Okay, I think that he surely has something. “Err..okay..if you say so..”

They enter inside their apartment together with someone’s cat and now officially become my  cat! Without any guilty.

 

The elevator door opens again and now, three young men come out with full groceries bag and one of them has pale face like death body.

“I’m dying...” Baekhyun run to EXO’s apartment and burst in after enter the password with shaking hand.

Kris and D.O just shook their heads.

After put the groceries at the kitchen, Kris to his room and lying on the bed. Tao have deeply slept on other bed. Same with Luhan.

He silently sighed. Stared on the blank ceiling and the day event at the airport suddenly hit him.

 

Yuki..”

Did I know you?”

Yah! Kim Yuki!”

Sorry kid, I think you looking for wrong person. I’m not Kim Yuki..or whatever the name is.. So, please pardon me.”

 

Kris closed his eyes. He feels so hurt.

 

At the living room later..

 

"Where is my  Baby?" asked Baekhyun, looking around the apartment to find the missing Bengal cat. The cat that he was volunteered to pet when I suddenly flight to Japan after received the bad news about my grandfather.

After few months, they got received a bad news about me. I got into an accident and lost my memories. Since, they’re too busy to prepare their new comeback that time, none of them are allowed to visit me. And making Kris more frustrated. When he can be with me at the curial time.

Chanyeol gulped in his place. Panic.

Kai smirked and glanced to him with I-told-you-before looks.

“Baby-ah~”