I think I like him

when we're together

 

You thanked teen top and headed to your home.
 
"Mom I'm home"you yelled, but you saw your dongsaeng myungsoo kissing his girlfriend hyuna in the living room "ewww disgusting" you yelled 
 
Hyuna pulled back "thanks noona you ruined our moment" myungsoo hissed "awww you don't need to thank me" you faked a smile "where's mom?" You asked 
"She went shopping" myungsoo replied, hyuna coughed "guess I'm leaving now" "no, stay" myungsoo said 
"So can you two kick me out of the house and make out in my room because I have bigger bed, NO WAY" you said "NOONA JUST SHUT UP"myungsoo yelled "DON'T YELL AT ME IM BIGGER THAN YOU MYUNGSOO" you yelled back, 
 
myungsoo and hyuna headed outside 
 
Myungsoo hugged hyuna and kissed her cheek "sorry about my sister" myungsoo smiled "why she hates you?" Hyuna asked curiously "no she don't but she's jealous because she don't have a guy" myungsoo replied "oh I feel sorry for her" hyuna faked a smile "bye baby" 
 
---------
 
"Dad, I really need my own apartment" l.joe said to his dad
"No byunghyun you have to do well in school first" "but dad you know I'm such a and I can't even touch a book" 
 
"It's not my problem byunghyun you have to try your very best to be a successful business man like your father" "I don't want to be a business man" "why not?" His father asked "look at you dad you're always busy that's why my mom wanted to divorce" 
"Enough byunghyun" "how about the apartment ?" 
 
"I told you do your very best and I'm going to buy it for you" "promise me" "ok ok I promise" l.joe smiled happily *yes finally!!! ______ can help me with that I don't have any problem* he smirked at his own thought.*
 
 
 
-------------
 
You were studying for your history test when you suddenly heard your phone ringing *who's calling now ?omg that guy Aiish * you picked up the phone 
"Yes what do you want dear?" You said harshly 
 
"I want you" l.joe said lovely he like to tease you "stop it l.joe, I'm trying to study here" 
 
"Oh really do you have a test?" "Yes and I need to study for it" "yes you should" 
"But I'm starving" you were about take cake from the refrigerator. 
 
"Put it back or you will gain more weight because of it" l.joe said "What??? Hey how did you know?!!" "Because I'm the l.joe " you shook your head "but I think it's non of your business l.joe " "yeah it is ! I don't want my friend to be fat you know" "no I don't know and now please let me back go and study!" "Gonna miss you_____" he teased "omg" you closed the phone but smiled *But actually you melted at his words *did he just say “gonna miss you”, i know he's annoying but I like it!!! and I think I like being around him aish that guy* you giggled to your self like a crazy girl. 
 
Myungsoo passed "yaw you crazy yeoja tsk tsk tsk" 
 
You throw a pillow at him "I'm not crazy"