Memory

when we're together

School

“if you really loves me you wouldn’t chose that bastard as your partner for the project” changjo and jiyeon just came out from the classroom “and if you really loves me you would stop staring at kim sungah all the time” jiyeon shouted “WHAT? I wasn’t staring at her!!” chagnjo shouted back “oh really! I was blind then” jiyeon rolled her eyes “you know what? I’m done with you! You’re always looking for another girls and you’re not looking at me the way that you looked at me before! What happened changjo? Did I do something wrong?” jiyeon said in a sad tone “what’s wrong jiyeon seriously? I still love you and look at you the same way” changjo looked at her “but you can’t see yourself when you look at them! You forget all about me, YOU EVEN DON’T PAY ATTENTION WHEN I SAY SOMETHING TO YOU"  she shouted again “babe please low your voice we are at school right now” he tried to cover but she slapped his hand away “no sheroo (I hate you)” she hissed those hurtful words and walked pass him while hitting his shoulder by her shoulder, changjo messed his hair “jiyeon-aah…” he just stared at her back walking.

Jiyeon and changjo’s relationship wasn’t that perfect as you all thought about, they fight a lot, they say something sweet, they joke, they’re in love with each other but s happen in every relationship.

Break

“we had been studying and doing projects and homework since forever…. I’m tired” chunji said “I agree” kai agreed on that point “I miss hyung’s ps3” “shut up” “seriously we need break from all that” c.a.p sighed “do you want summer vacation to start nerdy ______?” niel asked you “no I don’t want” you replied *because then I’ve to leave each of you specially l.joe* you sadly thought “because nerds hates summer vacation” “call her nerd again and you’ll spend your summer vacation in the hospital” l.joe smirked “chill l.joe” niel shut his mouth “what’s with those lovers?” they were talking about changjo and jiyeon “not of your business” changjo finally talked while staring or you can say glaring at jiyeon but she wasn’t looking at his direction “seriously guys what’s wrong?” “it seems like it’s a really big fight” jiyeon stood up “I have project to work on with my partner” she said while looking at changjo’s eyes and she went to her class, then changjo stood up and went outside “wow.. it’s the first time to see him hurt like that” ricky said “first time to see jiyeon hurt like that too” you said “don’t you think we should save their relationship?” c.a.p suggest “but how?” kai said “stay away from this!” l.joe said “sorry I thought I’m one from you guys” “there’s no reason to be sorry and you’re one from us don’t mind that kid” chunji said “yaaah” l.joe shouted “you two don’t make another fight now” you tried to keep them calm and find away to save jiyeon and changjo’s relationship “any ideas guys?” they all kept thinking about a way or idea “what about we spend the summer weather now?” niel suggest “but we have exams now! We can’t just go and have fun” you said “you want to save them or what?” “babe babe babe! I know you’re going to study hard for the exams and it just a one freaking day!! Please say yes” l.joe begged you “one day won’t hurt _____” c.a.p agreed, you sighed “fine but promise me guys you’re all going to do your best in exams and study hard” “yuck” “ugh” “eeh” they all sighed “you didn’t change” kai sighed too “ok ok fine so just give us this day alright?” chunji said “fine” you happily agreed “lets stuck with niel’s idea”.

Time to leave school

“so ricky you go bring changjo and tell him everything, he should prepare a good song” c.a.p said “what are you guys planning to do?” you asked “we’re going to do a romantic dinner for both of them” chunji replied “you’re a good friends” kai said while nodding his head amazed “sure we are, even without you” l.joe smirked you shook your head “ignore him” niel whispered to kai “______ you have to bring jiyeon there!” c.a.p said “today?” “yeah” “I will go to my parents house!” “what?” l.joe shouted “I will just visit them chill” you said to l.joe “please ______ we have to….” “save their relationship.. ok I know” you completed his sentence and sighed “so..?” “ok don’t worry about it I will bring her” you smiled to them and suddenly c.a.p hugged you which it shocked you “thank you” he said “yaaaah hands off of ma girl minsoo” l.joe was trying to push c.a.p from you and he let you go “no need to thank me c.a.p” you smiled and blushed at the same time “are you blushing RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF HIM?” l.joe shouted *aish this guy he just knows how to scream and shout* you thought “n-no…” you blinked fast at him, he grabbed your hand and walked away from them “yaaah..” you called “I didn’t even know which time should I meet them there with jiyeon” you said “don’t worry we can text them” he was dragging you to the apartment “byunghyun” you called and he stopped dragging you and turned to face you “what?” he said with a poker face “no I just called to see your face!” you smiled when you saw his face and he chuckled “ah my handsome face” he said and held your hand tight while back dragging you to the apartment, well you just called to make sure he's not mad anymore but this guy.

when you arrived to l.joe’s apartment, c.a.p had texted you the address and the time ‘as usual’, then you texted jiyeon

jiyeon I see you’re a little bit upset so what do you think we go to that place ‘the place that c.a.p texted you to go’ and have fun there? Mmm? Please say yes and dress nicely! I won’t accept the word ‘I can’t’ so see you .there~~

after writing that you stretched your arms and yawned “but I’m a little bit tired” you were talking to yourself but when you saw l.joe passing “are they going to let changjo to sing a song?” “c.a.p said that he rejected the idea” “WHAT?” then l.joe sat besides you “yeah I know he’s such a jerk” “its ok… but I mean when a girl is mad, she’s expecting something from the guy!!” you sighed and leaned back to the cough “but c.a.p and the others decided to sing a song instead of him” “really?” you said happily “yeah” “which song? I think you should practice with them too!! Omo that’s going to be a  magical night for all of us” “are you that happy?” he asked you and you nodded happily “I mean its also going to be a memory of all of us after we graduate too! A high school memory” l.joe hugged you “you’re right! So did you text jiyeon?” “yeah I did but she didn’t reply yet” you sighed and looked at your phone “don’t worry she will soon” he patted your back and walked to his room, you sighed again “jiyeon come on” she suddenly called you –ring ring ring- you picked it up happily “hello jiyeon-ah” “oh hi _____” “did you read my message?” “yeah… but I can’t” “I said I won’t accept this word” “I really want to be alone” “it wont help you to be alone so just come” “I’m sorry” “I’m not even accepting this apology so please and I’m begging you to come” “____-aah” “I would do anything but just come” “I’m going to work on the project today” “ PROJECTS AND JUST LIVE FOR ONE DAY” you shouted, l.joe heard you and quickly came to the living room *what did I just say?....* you thought “jiyeon-aah I’m sorry I didn’t mean it… it just I hate to see you sad and upset like that” “I don’t know what to say” she said “say yes please jiyeon! You don’t have to work on that project today so please” “o-ok” “OMG YES” you said “see you later then~~ b-bye” you hung up with her

“wow babe…. I’m speechless!! You were mad just by now” l.joe said amazed “it just I don’t want to let you guys down and I hate seeing jiyeon like that plus because I won’t go to my parents house and study today! That’s why today I want it to be perfect” you sighed a big sigh “good job babe” l.joe hugged you tight almost lifting you up “at least I’m doing the right thing” you said while hugging him back.

The romantic date

“are you guys done with everything?” you asked them “yes we did! Wanna take a look?” “sure” chunji took you to where they’re goign to eat dinner “here” you were amazed by what they have done, a white table with red flowers in the middle and the romantic candles, you were just speechless! They know about those romantic dates then, you putted your hands on your hips and eyed them “so who’s dating who?” “changjo dating jiyeon” ricky replied “no! I mean who has experience in those romantic dates?” niel looked away and c.a.p rubbed the back of his neck “they just watch romantic movies at night” chunji laughed “oh! Why don’t you guys go out with girls?” you asked them “I don’t know how to make the first move” c.a.p sighed and you giggled “for me I’m waiting for my dream girl” niel looked up “I’m single forever” chunji faked a sob “what about you ricky?” you asked “I’m waiting for you to break up with l.joe hyung” he smirked “you’re asking for a death wish ricky” l.joe came from nowhere and smacked ricky’s head “from where did you come you… aish” ricky complained while rubbing his head, kai just looked at you all and chuckled “so is she coming?” changjo just arrived  dressed all nicely, you nodded “yeah she will arrive in any minute” you smiled and checked your phone again *come on jiyeon you should be here now* “I’m here” you heard jiyeon’s voice and turned to face her, changjo left before she arrived and the guys are now ready for everything from the dinner to the song.

“you look so beautiful jiyeon” you smiled to her “you too ____” she smiled back “lets go and eat dinner” “ok” you dragged her to where changjo was sitting and just pushed her inside “yaaah _____-ah” she shouted and was about to leave when she saw changjo but he grabbed her hand “leave me you..” “lets talk” “I don’t want to talk with a jerk like you” “what did I do to be a jerk?” “and now you act like you know nothing” “just answer my question, what. Did. i. do to you to be a jerk? Just because I was staring at other girls? Don’t you know why I did it? No? because you have no idea..” “idea about what changjo?” “that when I stare at you, you make my heart skip a beat and it hurts when it pounds so fast… that’s why I can’t handle staring at you jiyeon… but that doesn’t even mean I’m staring at other girls!! They don’t make my heart act like the way you do!!” he held her both hands “you’re mine and I’m yours! I’m not looking for another girls just you” jiyeon now is looking at his eyes “so can you forgive me?” “you did nothing to be sorry” she said in a low tone “my feelings for you are 100% true” he said it

Behind the scene you and teen top and kai were watching the scene “come on he should kiss her now” ricky said but l.joe kissed your cheek and putted his arm around your shoulders “aish not you hyung” “not now byunghyun let us watch what’s going to happen” “ok babe” he smiled and back watching at the couple.

“I should be sorry.. I was stupid..” jiyeon said “no no don’t apologize” changjo said “actually you were jealous that’s mean you love me” changjo completed “show off” she tried to hit him but he was holding her hands so tight that she can’t escape from his grip “you can’t” he chuckled and hugged her.

“hey that’s the right moment lets go and sing” c.a.p said and they all stood up and prepared, they entered while singing: (Hey Juliet)

 Hey Juliet

Hey I've been watching you, 
Every little thing you do.
Every time I see you pass 
In my homeroom class, 
Makes my heart beat fast.
I've tried to page you twice, 
But I see you roll your eyes.
Wish I could make you real, 
But your lips are sealed. 
That ain't no big deal.

Cause I know you really want me. (yeah)
I hear your friends talk about me. (yeah)
So why you trying to do without me. (yeah)
When you got me, 
Where you want me.

Hey Juliet
I think you're fine. 
You really blow my mind.
Maybe someday you and me can run away.
I just want you to know, 
I wanna be your Romeo.
Hey Juliet
Hey Juliet
H-h-h-hey Juliet


‘you can hear shinee cover if you want to hear the song’ ^^

Jiyeon covered when she saw teen top and kai singing he decided to help too, and for l.joe he just was looking at you all the time of course like he’s singing for you and only you “I really don’t know what to say guys” “no no you don’t have to say anything just kiss my cheek” ricky said “back off your ” changjo hissed “aish you guys” he sighed “lets eat dinner” chunji said “I thought its dinner for two” changjo said “but it fits us I mean its food” c.a.p said and they all sat down and started to eat, l.joe dragged you to eat too so you sat beside him and started to eat, “guys quickly say cheese” niel said while timing the camera “cheese” they all said and niel quickly ran to appear in the photo.

It was from the bests nights/memories ever.

------------

I enjoyed writing this chapter its so sweet :’) anyway I’m happy because they made up!! That’s their changjo & jiyeon’s power love hahahaha!

If you want to follow me in twitter: sayluhan or in instagram: sayluhan too xD

And leave comments and suggestion for the next chapter ;) don’t make me sad :’(

For those who’s asking if it’s a sad ending, it wont be xD i just to excite you more about it lol so don’t be sad ;)