Rooftop

when we're together

 

You woke up late for school, “omo I over slept” you runs to your bathroom, wear you school uniform, dried your hair, quickly you grabbed your bag to go, “Aigoo honey eat your breakfast” your mom yelled “umma I’m late I will after”. You run to your school trying to arrive there as soon as possible, when you arrived you tried to go to your class but you saw “teen top” so you turned around to go but you heard someone saying “well well well…see who’s here” L.joe said ,you closed your eyes tight “coming to school late tsk tsk such a badass” L.joe smirked “well for your information I over slept” you said “poor you must be tired” chunji said, you glared at him, “or did I bother you yesterday by calling you” L.joe whispered to your ears, you pushed him away “wah relax” L.joe smirked “stop showing me that stupid smirk, I still mad at you plus I didn’t forgive you for what you did” “yeah right I told ya to meet me at lunch break, rooftop remember?” “weirdo” you rolled your eyes and started to runway, “hyung, do you know her?” “no” L.joe replied “then what was that ?” chunji said “I’m just having fun you know” L.joe smiled to his thoughts *she’s cute when she behave like that*.

 

You arrived to your class, but your teacher glared at you, “____ you know you have to be on time right?” “yeah I know ssem but….” “detention after school” “SSEM” “now please take your seat to complete our lesson for today” *I’m late because I overslept, and because of that jerk*

 

BREAK  

 

you were walking with jiyeon to go to the cafeteria but suddenly someone called your name “_____” you turned around to see a cute guy was holding his phone “yes” you said sweetly “umm can you give me your number please?” he said shyly, but you made eye contact with l.joe who was watching you, so jiyeon gave the cute guy her number because she had a crush on him, you just stared at l.joe when jiyeon yelled at you “you know I had a crush on him, how dare him ask for your number” “aah you’re so loud” you covered your eras, “and it’s not my fault, he asked me aissh” you yelled back “anyway I gave him my number” she said happily “good for you and now let’s go”.

 

-ring ring ring- you heard your phone ringing you watched the ID (JERK) you rolled your eyes, “who is it?” jiyeon asked curiously, “not of your business” “aish that girl” she took your phone and answered it “hi”, you tried to take your phone from her but you couldn’t, “hey” L.joe said “omo it’s a guy” jiyeon said to me “shut upppp” you said “do you have crush on ______?” *so your name is ______* L.joe smirked* “why did you tell him my name omg, just close the phone, and hell no” you said angrily “answer me” jiyeon said, “maybe I have a crush on her, tell her to come to the rooftop now, I’m there” L.joe replied “chingaaa??” Jiyeon said happily “ok I will bring her there now” she gave you your phone “let’s go” “to where?” “to the rooftop of course maybe we found a guy for you” “hell jiyeon stop he doesn’t like me he just want to tease me and…” “quickly”.

 

You guys arrived to rooftop “fighting!!” jiyeon said while leaving you, “hell, jiyeon wait” “welcome” L.joe smirked “if you want to apologize then make it fast” you said “hold on pretty girl, who said I will apologize that fast, I don’t apologize” “then WHY THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME?” you yelled at him “YAAH you still don’t know who I am” “the shortest member of teen top get it” “YAAAHHHH” he yelled “look , I’m not interesting in you so leave me alone” “you’re too much stop it” “I’m going then” yiu turned around to leave but he grabbed your hand “you’re not going anywhere, you’re the one who should apologize for calling me by those things” “let me go” “apologize” “what if I didn’t?” “you’re not easy as I thought” he smirked and tighten his grip “ouuuch ok that’s hurts” “one option for you apologize” “ ok ok MINHAE” he leaved you hand “but I didn’t  except it” “WHAT? Wait wait first you’re the one who should apologize to me, second I just apologized” –ring ring ring- L.joe’s phone ringing, he answered his phone “hey babe~, yeah ok I’m coming” he closed “see ya later ____” smirked “l.joe let’s go” chunji yelled , *so your name is L.joe interesting*

?but wait he already has a girlfriend? i heard him calling"tiffany" before , aish and why do i even care!!

 

____________________________________________________________________________

how was the chapter? ^^ i will update tomorrow cuz i have final exams now but read my fiction and leave comments please T__T 

still doing my best ^^