Back to korea

when we're together

the next day you opened the museum early in the morning but kept of thinking about going back to korea, going back to l.joe, going back to your family.

Suddenly l.joe’s mother and sister came to the museum

“Good morning ______-yaa” they greeted you “Good morning~~” you greeted them back with a big smile on your face, “so did you think of it?” they asked “think of what?” you asked like you don’t know what they’re talking about “come on ______!! We’re leaving tonight” they said “really??” “yeah we can’t stay in America any longer because we belong to korea” “I know but…” “no buts, we already bought a ticket for you ______ so you can’t say no” you froze when you heard that they already bought a ticket for you to go back to korea because you weren’t ready to meet l.joe yet “w-what?” you asked “you heard me dear so you should go back now and pack your bag” “n-n-no….I-I can’t” you can’t just go back easily like that “WHY NOT?” “ummaa relax”  the mother lost her controls and just yelled at you because you’re doing the wrong thing, it’s perfectly the time to go back now and you’re rejecting this chance, “I-I’m sorry” you bowed 90 degrees “no you don’t have to apologize, I’m sorry because I yelled at you but ______ please jaebal I’m begging you for my son hmm? Come back with us, I’m sure he’s living miserably right now without someone is taking care of him” she held your shoulders, you were about to say something but no words came from your mouth “aa….” “see you can’t say anything because I’m right so please go back to your apartment and pack your bag” you looked at her and nodded several times and she just smiled at you “aigooo good girl” she patted your head and you smiled.

You talked to the American guy who owns that small museum and told him about everything and you’re leavening today,  he told he’s going to miss you and he will be able to hire someone to do your job, you waved goodbye to him and for the museum for the last time.

You went back to your apartment and started packing your bag, “maybe she’s right! Its time to go back to korea, its time to go back there, to face l.joe, I’m not going to live here for the rest of my life” you smiled while packing “I miss everything there”.

-----------------------

Back there in korea

l.joe had to take care of byunghyun kid so he went to the hospital early in the morning, he checked his temperature and his blood and everything “he’s getting better” he smiled and wrote something on papers he was holding in his arm, a cute girl entered the room, she’s the same as his university, “is he okay now?” she asked l.joe “yeah he is getting better but he didn’t wake up yet” l.joe said without looking at her “what’s his name?” “byunhyun” he said in a low tone “oh he has the same name as you” she said and smiled “how did you know?” he glared at her “yaah! We’re in the same university” she said while putting her hands in her white robe pockets “so?” “I’m just telling you that I know your real name its not like I’m going to call by your real name sheesh” she rolled her eyes “good” he closed the file he was holding “I’m going” he said “you don’t even know my name” she yelled “do I look like I care?” he faced her and raised one eyebrow than span around to go “jerk” she hissed.

------------------

Now you’re done with packing your bag “finally I’m done” you sighed and then smiled to yourself , you got ready and called l.joe’s mother “yeah.. yes… don’t worry.. yes I’m done” you hung up and closed your apartment while taking your bag out, you waited for l.joe’s mother and his sister to come and take you to the airport, while waiting for them you called Mrs.Park and said that you’re coming tomorrow you felt like she’s going to fly from happiness, they arrived and the driver took your things to put them in the car and you got in the car “you packed everything?” the mother just wanted to make sure “yeah I did and now let’s go I’m so excited” “and now you’re excited” all of you laughed.

You all arrived the airport and dragged your own bags, you saw the l.joe’s mother is holding a lot of heavy things so you just grabbed them and hold them instead “its heavy for you, so let me just take them instead” you smiled to her “kamsahameda” she smiled back, time passed and you all now in the airplane heading to south korea.

*how am I going to see him again! How he will react? Did he by any chance changed? Gosh I miss him terribly!*

----------------

Hospital

l.joe came to hospital like usual and checked the kid byunghyun again, byunghyun slowly opened his eyes “oh he woke up” the cute girl from yesterday said “how do you feel?” she asked byunghyun “my head hurts” he whispered “I should take care of him today, why are you here?” “because I’m worried about him” she said “do you know him?” “yes he’s my dongsaeng!” she said proudly “kiddo do you know her?” l.joe pointed at her asking byunghyun “no I don’t know her” he shook his head “y-yaah!” “he said he doesn’t know you so if you excuse us and go out” “no” she crossed her arms “what’s your problem while I’m asking nicely for you to get out!” l.joe half yelled because he doesn’t want the kid byunghyun to be scared of his doctor “let’s go on a date” she said “oh hell you’re dreaming” l.joe chuckled and checked the kid temperature by placing the back of his hand on his forehead  “I’m not dreaming!” she was angry now “sorry but I’m not interested miss….?” He’s like asking for the name “jung ah” “miss jung ah”

 “why you’re not interested? I have everything and I’m almost perfect” she whined “will you please shut that mouth we have a patient kid here” he shouted “make me” she smirked, l.joe sighed “rest kid ok? I will take of some business and then I’ll be back” he smiled to that kid and patted his head softly then glared at jung ah, he grabbed her hand and dragged her outside the room “what do you want?” l.joe said “I want you” she said “I have someone else” “no you don’t you just want to get rid of me” “I really do okay AND ITS NOT OF YOUR ING BUSINESS” uh-oh she made the l.joe mad now

He turned to go but he froze when he heard her saying “you’re waiting for ______! Huh? She’s not coming back to you! She leaved you alone! So move on with your life l.joe” she said while checking her nails, he slammed her hard on the wall and said “don’t you ever ever again say her name and talk about her like that, you don’t know her” he hissed, he was really really mad “AND GET OUT JUST GO” he yelled “fine” she flipped her hair and walked the cat walk leaving l.joe mad “you have no right to talk about her like that” “she will come to me she will soon but I don’t know when, I’m not going to move on with my life without her” he bunched the wall.

---------------------

Back to you

You all arrived to inchon airport “I can’t believe I’m in korea right now” somi said “korea had changed” the mother said “finally korea” you smiled

“but where are we going now? I mean it had been so long since I have been to korea, I know no one here” the mother said “don’t worry! My mom prepared a room for you two so you’re staying with us till we meet l.joe again alright?” you said to her “oh thank you so much _______” she hugged you “no I should thank you for forcing me to come back to korea” you patted her back.

When you arrived to your old house

Mrs.Park opened the door “OMOOOOO ITS ______” she hugged you so tight and you hugged her “umma I missed you soooo much” “umma missed you much more honey” you pulled back and introduced the mother Eun ji and the daughter somi to your mother “oh yae yae come inside” they entered inside, “MYUNGSOOOO BRAT” you hugged him so tight you didn’t care if he didn’t like it but he actually liked it “noona” he said and hugged tighter you can say he changed, you ruffled his hair “you used to hate my hugs what happened?” “what happened is I missed you” he said with a hurtful look in his eyes “you eve missed my graduation day” he added and you hugged him again “I’m sorry myungsoo” you then pulled back “oh I forgot to introduce you to l.joe’s mother and sister” you pointed at them and he bowed nicely “welcome in our home” “aigooo aigooo what a cute kid” “he used to be a brat though” you smacked his head playfully “ouch NOONAA! That was in the past I changed now” “oh really I can say that!” they all laughed at you and myungsoo.

You and myungsoo brought the mother and the daughter bags and things inside and told them to rest well because it was night and you just came back.

You sat with your family “so where’s dad? Working at night?” Mrs.park nodded “yeah he’s still at work” “I see” you nodded “we missed you _____ like a lot” “I missed you too” you smiled at her “myungsoo are you still with hyuna?” “hell no that fake two faced” “language myungsoo” Mrs.Park warned and you chuckled “wae? What happened?” “she’s a freaking player” myungsoo sighed “so are you in love with someone else?” you asked “I’m single and I’m not interested in anyone right now” he shook his head “I see” “I’m going to go to sleep kids” Mrs.Park said tiredly and kissed your head “good night umma” she smiled to you and closed the door “I’m tired too” you said and stood up “I’m pretty close with kai now and the rest of teen top” you froze and spun around to face him “are you at the same university as them?” you asked him “yeah! You can say they are my new friends” he smiled “omo that’s good” you were happy for him because he’s with teen top so you don’t have to worry about him, you still care for myungsoo, “noona” he called again “yeah” “do you still like l.joe?” “of course! Why the sudden question?” “n-no just asking, do you know he study to be a doctor? He really surprised me! I didn’t know he was that smart” myungsoo said “oh really? I’m going to visit him then” “you really should he misses you like hell” he yawned and entered his room to sleep. “I miss him like hell too” you entered your room to sleep too.

Next day in the morning

“good morning Eun ji-shi and somi-shi~~ did you sleep well last night?” Mrs.Park  was preparing the breakfast  “good morning~ yeah we did” they replied happily “eat your breakfast! Eat a lot hmm?” “we will thank you~~” they replied “good morning” you greeted them while opening the fridge to drink water “morning _____” they said “so you’re ready to meet l.joe today?” you said happily but you noticed them looking at the ground without saying any word “what’s wrong?” you asked them “no it just I don’t know how I’ll be able to face my own son after these years” the mother said while tears walled to her eyes “I know he will be so happy just to see you again” you said trying to comfort her “I know but I just feel so ashamed” “don’t say that” you patted her shoulder “finish your breakfast and get ready we will go and see him” you squeezed her shoulders “okay” “by the way he works at the hospital these days he’s just practicing so go to Seoul national university hospital “thank you myungsoo” you nodded your head and changed your clothes to go and meet your only one.

You, Eun ji and somi took the bus to go to the hospital where l.joe was there.

l.joe was pissed off because of what jung ah said before , “do you feel better now kiddo?” l.joe asked byunghyun “yaah I’m not a kid I’m 15” “still kid” l.joe stuck his tongue out at him “so where’s your parents?” “I don’t have parents” he said “oh sorry” “its fine I used to, I don’t need them anyways “yaah don’t say that” “I just said that” “you are a brat you know” “I’m not” “yes you are” they playfully fought.

You all arrived to the hospital and you felt your heart is beating so fast you can’t just walk there and say hi byunghyun.

You asked the receptionist where you can find byunghyun who’s working here they told you the room number and when you all arrived in front of the room no one dared to open the door.

“you know my mom and sister leaved me when I was young too” “at least you still have a father” “yeah I have a father and a step mother living with them was like living in hell alone” “oh” “what do you mean by ‘oh’ its ok after I met my dream girl” l.joe smiled “ohhhh doctor you’re in loovee” the kid teased “but she leaved me” “ouch” “stop with this” l.joe chuckled “you’re still young live a long life hmm?” “nae” he said and smiled  “look you’re going to leave the hospital soon because each day you’re getting better” “finally”

Meanwhile outside this door they all heard what he was talking about and felt sorry for him, the mother suddenly opened the door, you can’t help just to runaway, the mother and the daughter entered “hello ahjumma how can I help you?” l.joe said and suddenly she cried really hard and hugged l.joe “ayyh ahjumma” he tried to remove her hands away from him “l.joe you can’t recognize us?” somi said “who are you?” he said and eun ji pulled from the hug and leaved him “I’m your mother l.joe” “m-mother?” “I’m sorry I leaved you” “you’re lying my mom is in America now” “I just came back” “l.joe I’m your sister” “s-somi?” “yes yes” he hugged both of them “mom I was so lonely without you guys” they all cried and it was a happy moment for them but not for you, because you just stared at them from far away how they are happy because they got to meet l.joe again, they had a reason to leave him and you have a reason why you leaved also but you don’t know if he’s going to accept that reason, tears walled to your eyes “I wish If I was hugging you too right now” tears fell from your eyes, you’re crying so hard right now because you can’t just grab l.joe in your arms.

---------------

hey my lovely readers :D I made this chapter so long because I thought it gonna be the last but it's not ;) 

sorry for making you wait :c just wait for the next chapter and really its going to be the last and it going to be a happy ending so don't worry :D 

thanks for the comments <3333 

keep reading~~ commenting~~ subscribing~~ 

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3