call you

when we're together

 

“jiyeon, help me to find my phone I forgot where did I put it last time” “do you want me to call your phone again?” she asked “yes  I need to find it” jiyeon called my phone “I can’t find it here” “maybe you left it in the library “ jiyeon said, “I’m sure I didn’t left it there” “try to search for it maybe you forgot it there” “ok, call my phone again” “ok” she sighed..

You searched in the library and found it between the books “here you are” you pressed on the green bottom, “I found it, thanks jiyeo-..” “I’m not jiyeon” “oh..ok” I pressed on the red bottom to end that call, you decided to call jiyeon but you couldn’t find her name or any name, someone deleted all your contact list, you called that person again “what  do you want?” “did you delete my contact list?” “yes” “but why?” “I don’t want you to call anyone, if they really need you they’ll call you” “bull, and who are you?” “it’s a secret” “secret my ” “YAAAHH” he yelled “shh you’re even noisier than myungsoo my brother” “thank you” “you’re welcome” you said back.

“_____ why did you take so long?” “because someone deleted my contact list from my phone Aiishh” “maybe someone had crush on you and he’s jealous already” she winked to you “shut up, let’s go to home now” you left with jiyeon.

 

L.joe’s POV

*She don’t know that I am the L.JOE*”oppa” I heard tiffany calls me, “yes babe” “to who you were talking with in the phone?” she asked “umm just wrong number” I lied to her, “I see, so lets go” she linked arms with me.

End of L.joe’s POV

In c.a.p’s apartment

“Aissshh that girl I told her to wait but she just want to break up with me” chunji said, “what did you do this time?” c.a.p asked, “she saw me kissing another girl” chunji said, “such a player hyung” changjo said, “just break up with her its not difficult” L.joe said, “it is difficult when you fall in love”, “and you’re falling for her” “actually yes” chunji said “then just apologize to her” “ she just want to break up” chunji yelled , “wow relax you’re going to break up not divorce” chunji glared at niel “you’re not helping” “I know” “Enough guys, why don’t we order pizza for tonight?” “on your treat hell YES” Ricky shouted, “not again” c.a.p sighed, niel called them to bring pizza, while L.joe called you.

You was laying in your bed while listening to songs (Miss A – I don’t need a man) when you suddenly heard your phone ringing –ring ring ring-

“yobosyeo” you said “Hi again” “YOU” “aish don’t shout” “what do you want from me?” you asked “nothing, but maybe you want something from me” “I didn’t get it” “do you remember a hot coffee?” “SAY WHAT?” you yelled “aish you yell a lot” “hell yeah of course I want you to apologize for what you did” “fine then come to the rooftop tomorrow at lunch break, you’re late you’re dead” “what do you want from me? Just apologize now” you sighed “that’s not going to happen” he smirked, you can feel his smirk now. –ding dong- “ L.JOE bring your here if you want a pizza!” c.a.p shouted , “ alright I’m coming” L.joe shouted back, I need to go now… wait I don’t even know your name” “like I know your name” you said “YAAHH what do you mean by that, I’m the kinga you should know about me well” “oh ottokae I don’t know” you faked a sob “stop joking around, I know you know” “I really don’t know, maybe its (JERK)” you ended the call “aish ”, “wah that girl is really something, wait until tomorrow” he smirked *no one can call the L.JOE by that”.