poured coffee

when we're together

 

You woke up to your alarm, you groggily dragged yourself from bed and made your way to the bathroom, you took a quick shower and stepped out, trapping a towel around your body and walking to your closet to wear your school uniform, you dried your hair, you grabbed your back bag to go downstairs,

“good morning, mom” you said, “good morning sweetie” your mom said, “I AM HERE by the way” your brother myungsoo said, “yeah I know, I’m not blind as you see” you rolled your eyes,

“ YYAAH how dare you talk to your bro like that” he yelled, “shut up you’re noisy” “such a brat”, “enough kids or you’ll be late to your school, Hurry up”, you kissed your mom “bye mom, myungsoo hurry up"

 

 

When you arrived school you greeted your friend “heyy, jiyeon” “yaw, you’re ready for another school day?” “of course” you smiled “and new hot guys” she smiled now, “NOO no guys” “why not??” “because I said so” “tsk tsk look at you! You’re single lady” “and I like it” actually not, “don’t worry_____ (put your name here) we will find a hot guy for you” runs “I said I don’t want a guy” runs after her.

 

First class was actually boring nothing interestingyou just waited for the break to start, while you were staring at your classmates, you saw a new figure, you kept staring at him, but suddenly he cached your eyes staring at him, so you looked away but he smirked, *so meet again in the same school in the same class*, you stared at him again *holly crap is he.. he should apologize now*

 

 

BREAK

 

 

“jiyeon-aah” “what ? did you find a hot guy? Is he tall? Cute? Handso-..” I cut her words “shut up, and NO, gosh can you think of anything  else?” “yes” “what?” “changjo” you rolled your eyes “let’s just go to the cafeteria “ “I’m starving” she said while linked arms took off to cafeteria.

 

On your way to the cafeteria, you saw a group of guys walking while the girls were screaming, “why they’re screaming they’re not idols” you asked jiyeon curiously ,”tsk tsk ____ you know nothing about this school” “duuhh I’m new you know” “yes but you should know that they are the kingas (teen top)” “kingas?? Teen top?, is it important to know them?” “hell yes” “I don’t think so” you stared at shortest one between them who had the iest lips you ever seen, suddenly he smirked to you again, you heard girls shouting and screaming, “omo he smirked to you” Jiyeon said happily, you looked away “I hate him” “what’s wrong with you? He did nothing” “he did” “oh right yeah he smirked to you” “not that stupid” “then what??” she asked  “let me tell you something”

 

Flashback

 

You went to the mall with your mom “mom I’m tired can I go and get for me a hot coffee??” she nodded her head, “thanks umma, i’ll be back soon”

So you went to get your hot coffee, you paid for it, on your way back to your mom you heard someone call and scream “Tiffany just wait, tiffany I didn’t mean it” and suddenly –BUUMMM- you bumped to that guy and poured your coffee on you.

“ouch it’s hot.. omg” you said “watch where’re going” he said “what? Are you blind? You bumped to me and ruined my dress” “well, that’s not my problem, why am I talking to you even?” he walked away, so I just told mom about what happened so I went home by myself to take a shower.

 

End of the Flashback

 

“omo, he didn’t even apologize?” jiyeon asked “no he didn’t he’s jerk” “I don’t get it why guys should be rude sometimes?” “I don’t give a about them” “tsk just let’s go to eat” you nodded your head.