I hate you but I love you

when we're together

Morning

L.joe’s POV

I woke up pretty early in the morning, I thought of yesterday’s beautiful night, I felt something strange so I decided to pull _______ body closer to mine so I can go back to sleep I don’t even know why I woke up in this early morning, but when I wanted to grab her body I didn’t feel anything, I felt empty space besides me, what’s going on? She was right here laying besides me, I quickly woke up and looked at where she was sleeping, but I didn’t find her, I kept stare at the empty space while my tears are falling…… “how you could do this to me?” he whispered to himself.

End of l.joe’s POV

But suddenly…………

You opened the room door while holding l.joe’s breakfast in your hands “Good morning byunghyun” you flashed your gummy shiny smile to him “______” l.joe shouted your name while jumping from the bed, “I thought you leaved me and went to America” he said “what are you talking about? I’m not going to leave” you chuckled and he opened his arms to hug you, he couldn’t hug you “why can’t I hug you?” he said trying to touch you but he couldn’t too, whenever he touches you, you disappears “babe what’s going on?” he said and tears walled to his eyes “because I’m not real” you said and disappeared “no..no… NO NO DON’T LEAVE ME” he started to wake up “don’t leave me… don’t leave..” he mumbled while waking up from his dreams “_______” he shouted “it was a dream” he rubbed his eye “she’s here for sure” he smiled not giving up and decided to call your name “BABE” no response “_____” still “_____” he whispered worrying, before getting up from his bed he noticed something beside his bed, it was a letter from you, he opened it:

(note: read this letter while listening to ‘MYNAME – I’m sorry’ you MUST MUST MUST listen to it while reading it, it will give you the feeling)

Dear Byunghyun,

I don’t know from where I begin, but I’m leaving to another country to make my mom’s dream which is my new dream comes true, sorry I didn’t tell you before because I wants from you to stay where you belongs, to teen top, to your family, and to be doctor as you said before, please byunghyun promise me… to be a doctor as you said because it’s your dream and don’t think\worry about me, I’ll be fine in a way…

Tears walled to byunghyun’s eyes

I’m glad that I met such an amazing person like you byunghyun, You are the first thing I think of every morning, the last thing that stays on my mind every night, I refuse to share my heart with anyone but you, you have a big part inside my left chest and it bounds just for you, whenever I be with you byunghyun, explaining my love for you is like trying to explain colors to a blind person, get it? I’m going to miss you… I don’t know when we’re going to see each other again but I’m telling you don’t wait for me! Move on and live your life and take care of your health…

I’m sorry but actually I love you….

“I wish if I heard it instead of reading it..” l.joe now is… how can I even describe him? He’s so miserable after reading your letter, still holding the letter, he cried the out of him, laughed like he's insane “how could you do this to me?” tears falling on the letter “how am I going to live without you now ______? You were my lost life”, he whipped his tears and opened your laptop, you leaved your laptop because there was no time to make space for it, he found your flight and it was at 6:00 while its 5:45 now “is there’s time?” he asked himself “why not” he quickly dressed up and ran to the airport

--------

Airport

You were sipping your hot coffee while waiting for flight.

*am I doing the right thing right now?* you thought *but its my mom’s dream*

Flashback

“_____” Ms.Park called “yeah” you replied “you know what was your mom’s dream?” “what?” you asked excitedly “it was to be an artist, she liked to draw so much” Ms.Park smiled softly “really? My real mom liked to draw? Do you have any of her paints?” “yes I have” “can you show me?” you begged “I think I still have them somewhere” she headed to bring them.

“here” she handed you some of her paints “oh my god its AMAZING” you said amazed by your mom drawings “I know she used to draw landscapes and people” “amazing!” then she showed you a little girl “who’s this?” you asked “she imagined how you will look like and she draw you” “its looks like me though…” “you know what she said when she showed us this paint?” “what she said?” you asked trying not to cry “she said that she believes in you that you’ll be an amazing artist too! Actually your mom decided after bringing you to the world you all will go to America! Because she found a company there who will present her paints and get money there but…” “but I came to world” you said “______ don’t blame yourself” she patted your back “if you could just make your mom’s dream comes true..” you think about it “can I take those paints with me?” you asked “all of them?” she asked and you nodded “o-okay..” you took all of your mom’s paints.

End of the flashback

You took all your mom paints to America.

You heard that they’re calling for your flight so you just headed to the flight, before entering you turned back “bye bye korea” before turning back and going in you saw l.joe searching for you, you couldn’t move for one inch you just kept standing still in your place till you made eye contact with him, “_____” he whispered then screamed calling your name “_______” he shouted louder waving his hands, you just stared at him between all the passing people, you couldn’t take it anymore so you just turned back and entered where you should go leaving l.joe all alone screaming and shouting your name “NO, WAIT _____” he tried to enter but the securities blocked his way, he tried to pass but then they dragged him away “______! ______” you can hear him shouting but you covered your mouth while crying and you just walked strait without looking back once “walk strait ____ and don’t ever look back” you’re gone….
 

“LEAVE ME ALONE I SAID” he shouted at the securities, they let him go after dragging him away, he whipped his tears by his arm “I hate you I hate you I hate you… SHEROOO” he breathed heavily “I can’t hate you…. I’ll wait for you _____ I’ll wait for you forever”.

----------------

At c.a.p’s apartment

Someone was knocking on the door, c.a.p opened the door, “yaaah l.joe! what happened?” c.a.p stared at l.joe’s tired and miserable face “can I come in?” he asked coldly “yeah of course” c.a.p closed the door after l.joe “so what happened?” c.a.p asked again, Ricky came in “OH MY GOD SAKE WHAT IS THIS?” ricky pointed out at l.joe “shut up ricky it’s not time to joke” “what happened?” chunji asked “is it about _______?” niel asked but he didn’t say anything and just looked down “do you have beer?” that’s all what he asked about “no” c.a.p said “I know you have” l.joe just opened his fridge and found one so he just took it and drank it, c.a.p took from him “L.JOE” “GIVE IT BACK TO ME” “NO” both of them shouted at each other but suddenly l.joe burst in tears “l.joe…” c.a.p automatically hugged l.joe so tight “how could she leave me that easily?” “everything is going to be ok” “not for me” “DID ______ LEAVE? WHERE?” ricky shouted “shhhh” they all shshed ricky “man you’re not supposed to cry on a girl come on” “but she wasn’t any girl I randomly met! She was the girl of my life, dreams, everything” “ok what happened? Tell us!” changjo worriedly said, l.joe calmed down and told them from last night till before he arrived here.

“and that’s what happened!” l.joe sighed a big sigh “and are you going to be a doctor?” “hopefully! Yes” “and that’s the right thing” c.a.p patted his shoulder.

----------------------

What a sad thing :c you leaved to America…..

is he going to follow you to America?  Or you’re not going to see him forever and that’s your destiny?

Keep reading baybs ;)

LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I love reading your comments people :c