I miss you

when we're together

3 years later….

You had successfully published your mom’s paints in an American guy's company, he opened a small museum specially for your mom paints because they were so amazing and talented, while three years you tried to learn how to draw like your mom, because you’re her daughter you knew how to draw like her but not that talented not exactly like her.

In one sunny day you opened the museum and waited for people to come and visit you, you learned English also in these 3 years but of course you’re not that good in English yet.

You stared at the at people watching your mom paints and taking notes because these paints can motivate anyone, then you caught a mom and her daughter they looked like they are from korea, but their accent in English is really good, you shook your head *solma…. Maybe they were born here*

“mom, I heard this museum is for a Korean women” the daughter said “I heard about it… the paints looks like Korean styles too” they walked and stared at the paints “I miss korea” the daughter said and when you heart korea name you decided to listen to what they were talking about, “I miss korea too but we can’t just go back because of your dad” the mother sighed “screw dad mom, what about byunghyun?” the daughter asked, when you heard this name you froze, you haven’t heard this name in 3 years…. *no maybe he’s another byunghyun* you thought “your dad named him byunghyun so let’s just call him l.joe okay?” the mother said and tears walled to her eyes, tears walled to your eyes too because there’s one l.joe, one byunghyun and he did mention that he have mother and sister in the state.

Tears fell on your cheek while patting her shoulder “j-jogyeo…” you said in Korean, she turned to see who is calling her in Korean “d-dae!” she replied “a-are.. y-you byunghyun’s mother” tears fell more “how did you know? Do you know him?” she asked and you nodded “can we go to a near coffee? I’ll tell you everything about your son” they nodded “let me close the museum first”

Coffee shop

You sat on the table and ordered your coffees.

“so how do you know him?” the mother asked “i…I was his girlfriend” you nervously said “omoo.. really?” the daughter said “yeah.. but..” “but?” “not anymore” you looked down “why? What happened?” the mother asked “I found out that I’m adopted when I was in high school, that was hard for me, then I found out about my mom and she likes to draw, my mother who adopted me was her friend so she gave me her paints to publish them in amercia because it was her dream, I made her dream to come true, that’s why I moved to amercia and leaved l.joe in korea” tears walled to your eyes again “oh my…” they felt sorry for l.joe “all of us hurt l.joe in a way"  the mother whispered “poor him, he doesn’t deserve it” the daughter said “by the way what’s your name?” the mother asked “my name is Kim ______” “what a lovely name to a beautiful lady” she smiled “what about you?” “my name is Lee Eun Ji and my daughter name is Lee somi” “what a nice names you got” you smiled to them “once l.joe did my makeup and he was so talented I thought he was gay” they all laughed “but then he told me that he used to do your makeup when you were a kid” you looked at somi and smiled “yeah he used to help me when I need help” she smiled hurtfully “I miss my brother mom…” somi looked at her mom “I miss him too! I feel like I’m a terrible mother” “no don’t say that, you had a reason why you left him” you tried to to comfort her  but she cried more “we’re going back to korea” she said “finallyyy” somi said “what about you ______?” you shook your head “I can’t face l.joe ever again” you smiled hurtfully “come on I bet he misses you so much” the mother said “but he misses you guys more” “he misses us all! And we should do something for him, for hurting him, for letting him alone” she squeezed your hand “what about the museum?” “you did your mom’s dream come true, you did your job, and what about to do your dream now?” she said excitedly “which dream?” you asked “you chose” she winked.

 

Somewhere in south korea hospitals.

“byungyun… byunghyun.. can you hear me?” the doctors called, byunghyun was lying on a white bed and the doctors dragged him to a room to do a surgery for him because he just had a car accident.

The surgery was  successful but he didn’t wake up yet.

“good job doctors!” they cheered each other, “done with the surgery” one of the doctors said “ah I’m so tired, what’s she going to cook for us today? I hope it’s something delicious!” he called his friend “yeah.. ok, I’m coming now! No ricky you can’t” yes he’s a doctor, byungyung is a doctor now and he was talking about ricky’s girlfriend is going to cook the dinner for them ‘teen top’.

 

He arrived there

“how’s your work is going?” niel asked “pretty good but I’m just helping there since I’m still studying but they treat me like I’m a real doctor” l.joe sat tiredly at one of the couch “what’s about the little kid you did for him the surgery? Is he good now?” chunji asked “yeah he’s fine and his name is byunghyun also” l.joe chuckled “no one called me by my real name for so long” “don’t come with this” c.a.p warned chunji to shut up and not talk about l.joe’s past “DINNER IS READY” ricky said “I smell pizza” niel sniffed “yeah because my girlfriend had something to do so she leaved and I ordered pizza, hehehe” ricky smiled showing his teeth “oh finally we are here” jiyeon came with changjo “oh the old couple” chunji chuckled “shut up..” jiyeon hissed and sat on a couch “what’s the dinner?” “PIZZAAAA” they all shouted “I hope you all burn in hell” they all laughed, “long time we didn’t eat pizza, we ate pizza everyday in high school till _____ and jiyeon came to our lifes” ricky said and c.a.p smacked his head “its ok c.a.p” l.joe smiled hurtfully “see he said okay! You didn’t have to smack my head that hard aish HYUNG” he rubbed his head and they all laughed again “you deserve it anyway” l.joe laughed it too.

c.a.p worked in fixing cars while chunji, niel, ricky and changjo went to college to study and l.joe went the same college as them, jiyeon too goes the same college but you’re missing them all the time…

“I know I hate to admit it but I miss ______! Please hyung don’t smack my head” ricky said while closing his eyes but c.a.p didn’t, he just stared at the floor thinking of you “we all miss her” they all sighed “I hope she just one day back to her sense and back to us like we used to be” jiyeon said, l.joe kept silent he didn’t even say any word because he was so hurt by the way you left.

After chatting, laughing, listening to each other story l.joe saw jiyeon on changjo’s arms he was whispering something to jiyeon and she smiled then hit his chest playfully, l.joe looked at his arms and chest he remembered you he still remembers your face your smell your… everything.

“I’m going home I’m tired plus I have to take over that byunhyun kid tomorrow so see you guys later” he waved and back to his apartment.

He saw your room he stared at it “I still miss you _____” he then remembered how you did coffee at night and read book then he comes and teases you, he chuckled a little at the beautiful memory “dashi dorawa” he said with a tear in his eyes “aah I’m so tired” he changed his clothes and laid on his bed then grabbed a black book and a pen, he wrote what’s in his heart.

 

(note: what you write and what he writes makes one thing, both of you wrote the same thing but l.joe in black and you in red)

Three long years had passed _______, and I still didn’t get to talk to you or hear your beautiful voice.

You changed your clothes too, and grabbed a book to write what’s in your heart too.

Three years… three years and I hadn’t heard anything about you byunghyun.

I refused to share my heart with

Anyone but you

I want you to hold me like you used to,

kiss me like you did before,

and love me like you never stopped.

I love you.

 3 words don’t seem like enough...

So I’ll spend everyday showing you that

 you mean the world to me.

But I can’t show you when you’re not near me…

When I can’t sleep at night,

 I stare at the empty side of my bed

and wonder about the things

 I would tell you if you were laying next to me.

I miss us. I miss us.

You both closed your book, hugged it to your chest, “I still wait for you _____ so comeback” he sighed and hugged the book closer.

You closed your eyes while hugging the book “I miss you l.joe, I miss you more than you expect”

-----------------

Awww you miss each other that much which is hurts but it hurts for l.joe more

Its not the last chapter so wait for the next chapter ;)

If you want another chapter just shout for it and I think it will be the last one

But I can make it longer by special chapters

So keep commenting + subscribing + up voting and I’ll be soooo thankful to you guys :D

Btw please my beautiful readers just check my new fiction can you? :c

Here’s the link http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/566196/the-devil-wears-a-prada-drama-fashion-romance-you-kai-luhan-kyungsoo

i’ll update once I’m done with this fiction :D thank you guys ~~