Chapter 8 - Another One

My Past is My Last

 

"Hyung, who's that girl seriously? You need to teach her some respect", Seungri groaned.
"She's a friend, my childhood friend", Jiyong lazily said while reading a magazine.
They were lounging inside Jiyong's house, everything was fine until Seungri bringing up Chaerin's matter.
"Yes hyung, teach her some respect", Daesung added.
"What makes you guys so into her? She's angry that's all", Jiyong nonchalantly answered, still not paying attention to them.
"I'm going crazy ! He's acting nonchalant and that really makes me feel like i'm going bald !", Seungri exaggeratedly said while pulling his hair.
"Seungri, you will hurt your scalp", Youngbae who's silent all the day can't help it anymore.
"But hyuung, she's so crazy i hate her", Seungri pouted his mouth and slammed his phone.
"But she's pretty", Seunghyun blurted out.
Jiyong didn't care what's his brothers are talking about, that's why he was silent all the through.
"Well yeah she's charming", Seungri admitted. Jiyong burst out laughing so hard while clutching his tummy. He dropped his magazine and running all the way to the bathroom, leaving his dumbfounded brothers.
 
He finally gets out from the bathroom while grinning. His face was practically red like a boiled crab.
"What in the world was that?", Youngbae reffered to Jiyong's sudden action.
"I just found it stupid when Seungri was angry and protest all day about Chaerin and suddenly he ended it with saying she's cute", he explained and burst out laughing again. Seungri's face turned red because of embarassment so he stands up and go to kitchen to grab some beers.
 
 
Bom is hanging out with Chaerin in school's cafetaria, Chaerin decided to tell Bom everything. About Dara and Jiyong, how they were a childhood friends. Bom is suprisingly listens to Chaerin very attentively. She's absorbing every single information that Chaerin told her, she couldn't leave any single thing, afraid that she might say or make a wrong move which could ended up fatal.
"So that's how everything goes", Chaerin somberly said.
"Well i would love to help you look for her", Bom smiled while drinking her latte.
"No need to bother", a girl voice can be heard behind them.
Their heads bolted to the side and was surprised to see Dara's form in front of their eyes.
"I'm sorry i went missing", Dara sat down beside Chaerin and faced the two.
"Where have you been?", Bom asked. It was evidence that Bom is trying to hold back her tears.
However, Chaerin remained silent. She just following Dara with her gaze.
"Becoming my fans??", Dara poked Chaerin's forehead.
Chaerin then jumped out of her seat and hugged Dara. A hug that will seriously strangle someone to death.
"Where have you been you moron !!", Chaerin screamed at her ears.
"Distance please?!", Dara breathlessly voiced out her protest. After Chaerin let go of her hug, Dara was panting heavily. From distance, it looks like she's just finished a marathon with Usain Bolt.
 
Dara told them the whole story, she rented a temporary apartement, skipping schools, many others.
The three listens and speaks very naturally, since then they promised not to keep any single secret from each other.
 
Dara, Bom, and Chaerin decided to meet up around the university gate. Dara is the one who arrived first. She waited but no one's there. She twitched and fishes out her phone to contact others.
"Cute", she clearly heard a guy voice behind her. When she looked up, she saw the most handsome human being that she ever laid eyes on.
Before she even realized, the guy already approached her and offeres his hand, "may i know who you are? I'm Lee Donghae, just call me Donghae", he flashed his angelic smile that could melt any angel's heart. But that smile, reserved only for Dara.
Dara couldn't even blink after she saw his smile, then she felt like everythting is a blur, except him and her. 
"Hey !", Donghae snapped his fingers in front of her face. That's when she snapped out of her mind, and find her tongue.
"Hey, I'm Sandara Park, call me Dara", she re-offers her hand and he took it. When their skin come in touch, her breathing become faster, her heart beats wilder, and she knows that this is not a platonic feeling.
"I have to go, maybe see you around?", he half-leaving her behind. 
"Sure, i'll always be around here", Dara nervously answered.
He then left with a big smile on his face. She then realized how stupid she just sounded. 
'Always be around here?! Puh-lease Dara, even a tarzan can do this better than you' she mentally smacked her head.
Unknown to her, someone was there all the time, listening and looking everything that happened. Feeling the pain inside the heart, slowly, but leisurely eating it up.