Chapter 10 - Brothers

My Past is My Last

 

"Finally ! A girlfriend !", Seungri jumped over his couch to greet the 'couple'.
"What the hell", Jiyong rolled his eyes and guide Dara to sit on the couch.
When Dara was about to sit, Seungri jumped back on the couch.
"Hello ! I am Seungri ! Nice to meet you sister-in-law", Seugri excitedly said while grinninng to her.
Dara was scared to death at his greeting. She still smiled gratefully to him.
"Hey, i'm Dara, nice to meet you. But i'm not his girlfriend neither you sister-in-law", Dara said awkwardly.
Seungri's smile than dissapeared and went to his room.
He then sobbed dramatically while trashing his body all over the room. Knocking his own furniture.
"Don't mind him, i grew up with an idiot", Jiyong massaged her shoulder from behind.
Dara immediately peeled off his hands from her shoulder.
"You forgot it didn't you? I never once love massage", Dara judged him.
"Oops", he covered his mouth and pretended to get shocked.
Dara covered her face with her palms while shaking her head.
Then a knock came in, Jiyong reclutantly open the door since he enjoyed his time with Dara. Even though Seungri's still doing his drama.
 
"Ji, the door?", Dara pointed to the door.
"I don't want to", Jiyong pouted.
Dara couldn't stop her giddiness at how cute Jiyong looked.
She the run towards him and pinched his cheeks before going to the door herself.
"Noooooo ~~~", Jiyong nudged her while puffing his cheek.
"And why? They're your friends", Dara laughed at his aegyo and playfully slapped his arm.
"I will open the door if you do your classic aegyo", Jiyong teased.
Dara's face become red instantly.
When they were kids, Jiyong always asked her to do her signature aegyo. Dara then did it in front of him, because her aegyo made him happy.
"I didn't think you'll remember", Dara accussingly said.
"Of course i did", Jiyong defended.
"If you won't do it, they will stay outside and keep ringing the bell", Jiyong threatened her while crossing his arm over his chest and playfully acted to look intimidating.
"You're so childish", she realized she has to do it. The Jiyong she knew wouldn't back down at anything, and she couldn't possibly let his friends stay outside.
"Fine", Dara reclutantly agreed.
Dara then started to puff her cheeks and fill it with air, then she poked her cheeks with her forefinger. She slowly entwined her hand with his. She felt an amazing sensation at his touch, then she started swaying it while leaning her face to his shoulder. His scent filled her nose.
She then step back slowly, then she ran away to cover her embarassed face. That aegyo might be working when she was a kid, but now it seems so cheesy and childish.
 
"Your aegyo is still cute as before", he entertained her.
"You don't have ti be embarassed, the way you did it make me feel like i was a kid again", he rubbed her back to soothed her.
"Thank you", he said. The voice that could melt anybody's heart.
"WHAT THE HELL?!", Daesung and Seunghyun simultaneously said. 
Apparently Seungri secretly opened the door while Jiyong was entertaining Dara, so this is the sight that they got.
 
"Told you, she said she isn't my sis in law but look what they did", Seungri complained to the boys.
 
"Jiyong, is this what made you so long to open the door", Youngbae asked.
 
"My fault", Jiyong took the blame for Dara. He knew that his brothers wouldn't care even if Dara is still stranger to them. They will tear Dara's limb.
 
Dara who's still sitting on the ground suddenly stood up and stand in front of Jiyong and bowed her head.
 
"I'm sorry, if i didn't run away, you guys wouldn't wait so long, sorry", Dara bowed down, didn't darento lift her head.
 
"But i made you did your aegyo", Jiyong secretly whispered.
 
Dara ignored his protest and accidentally lifted her head. And met his friends death glare.
 
"Talk", Youngbae's sharp tongue slashed her mind. 
 
Dara made a strong face and bravely walked past them and sit at the couch. 
Jiyong who's confused and mad walked to Youngbae.
 
"Do not ever talk to her like that again", Jiyong clutched his fist and gritted his teeth.
"Only because of the door?!", Jiyong angrily whispered. His friend's action is unbelievable.
"No, but how she showed her courage to step up and defend you", Youngbae calmly said.
"I'm not mad, i don't know how everyone thought i got mad", Jiyong finally saw his face and realized that Youngbae's expression is as confused as others.
Jiyong is about to laugh and so is Youngbae but they decided to hold it and walked to the couch while maintaining their pokerfaces.
 
Dara then started explaining everythig, their childhood, how they're now, while Youngbae told everyone how he's as confused as others. They laughed their off at how stupid they was. Dara also joined them and laughing her head off. She loves how these guys accepted her like one of their troop. 
 
They end the day while chatting, drinking some beers and wine, creating a bar atmosphere between them.
 
"Bye guys, thank you for today", Dara gracefully said while waving her hand. The boys and Jiyong take her to the front door and she entered Jiyong's car. Jiyong already promised to take her home and she has no choice so here she is. 
 
"Goodbye Dara, see you soon", Seungri dramatically waved his hand like there's no tomorrow, he already bonds a special connection between him and Dara, and he regret the time he has to separate from Dara. He then 'sobbed' when Jiyong closed Dara's door and shake his head watching his dongsaeng's act.
 
Dara just send an apologetic look, she also feels the same. She feels A special connection between her and Seungri so she feels sorry seeing Seungri 'broke down' like that, she then bid goodbye and the car drove away.
 
 
 
Note :
long chapter hehe enjoooy ~~~