Chapter 6 - Realizing

My Past is My Last

 

Unknown to anybody, when Bom entered the class, Dara ran and sobbing her way to home. She was walking since she forgot to bring money and phone. 
 
She has never properly introducing herself to a guy. Even though there are no special feelings, she felt like the stranger guy hated her, she felt so sick of herself, is this what rejection feels like?
 
She knew it seems hell crazy that she cried over someone that she just met, she didn't understand herself either.
 
She bumped to Chaerin on her way home.
"Who are you?", Chaerin gasped loudly.
"Don't ask", Dara lifted her finger gesturing Chaerin to shut .
"Come one, let me take you inside", Chaerin guided Dara to her car and drove home.
They were in awkward silence along the way, Chaerin glanced at Dara few times but Dara only looked outside the window. Is something bad happened when she wasn't around?
She sure hope not.
 
When they arrived at the apartement entrance, Dara just silently get out of the car, walking like a zombie towards her room.
 
But she didn't want to be home, she tip toeing to emergency exit and ran away from Chaerin. She then walk towards nearest coffee shop.
 
When she enter, someone caught her attention. Her source of misery. 
"Dara, come and sit here !", Bom waved at her.
She then walked out from the shop, she didn't want to face anybody right now. 
A manly hand hold her wrist, and she was to weak to prtest, so she just follow where the hand pulled her.
She was expecting Bom in front of her, but none. She's even further away from the shop now.
"W-where are you taking me?", Dara stuttered.
He didn't answer and keep pulling her.
"Hey, you're hurting me", she tried to hold her tears while poking his arm.
He sighed deeply and slowed down his pace, slowly loosened his grip.
He then turned around to face her, he bridged their gap and pulled her closer.
"Do you know who I am?", Jiyong dreadfully asked.
"What do you mean? I didn't know, you ran away", she directed her gaze somewhere.
"Look at me", he cupped her face. He searched for her eyes, when their eyes finally met, Dara's eyes widened and she gasped in shock.
"No way", she voiced out, trying to understand the situation.
"It couldn't be, no way", she denied.
"You aren't exist", she closed her eyes and relaxing her breathing.
"I am, i guess i better be", he sadly said.
Dara  walked backwards than it broke into run, she didn't expect this to happen, she'd rather dreamed Jiyong than actually met him.
"I'm sorry Dara, for what i did", Jiyong slumped on the ground and mumbled incomprehent words.
 
Everything happened so fast, Bom had no idea what was happened. The only thing she remember was Jiyong jumped out of his seat to catch Dara. The rest, she had no clue. 
She paid her bill and also Jiyong's bill and walked outside to look for her friend's trace. She found nothing.
 
Chaerin was worried as hell when she didn't find Dara at her room, she dialed Bom's number to ask her if Dara's with her.
Bom then explained what happen at the cafe, Chaerin almost had a heart attack at the mention of Jiyong's name.
Their childhood friend. Now she regretted her whole life that she didn't tell Dara, Jiyong is here, being a student in music.
She thought it would be better for Dara since she was in crazy mode when it comes to Jiyong.
She knew something happened before this, that's why Jiyong has the guts to talk to Dara.