Chapter 2 - School?

My Past is My Last

 

"Jiyong, we have a bad news", Jiyong's closest friend, Youngbae said urgently.
"Get out", Jiyong kicked him while closing the door and go back to sleep.
"No i'm serious man, this is serious, open up before you know it yourself", Youngbae warned him while knocking his door.
"What..." , jiyong was about to protest when his phone rang.
He lazily get up and answer his phone, "this is better be good", he said in a warning tone.
"Are you kidding me? Who am i until you could talk like that?", someone on the phone angrily said.
"Father? How come? Since when did you call me? I'm so sorry, it's just i'm so tired, i even shouted to Youngbae", Jiyong accussingly said, while on the other hand, Youngbae was outside rolling his eyes. He knew for sure that Jiyong didn't regret a single bit about what he said.
"Anyway, have Youngbae told you?", his father asked.
"Tell me what?" , jiyong had a feeling that this is what Youngbae has warned him.
"You're going to school", Jiyong blinked.
It felt like the time has stop. 
"Jiyong? Jiyong?", his father called his name. But nothing registered in his mind. All he can think of is Kwon Jiyong going to school. He never liked school. Waking up in the morning, homeworks, killer teacher.
 
"But father, what's with the sudden idea?", jiyong finally found his tongue. 
"You're lacking of knowledge. Youngbae, seunghyun, and others will also go with you", his father explained,
Before jiyong could protest,
"and no buts jiyong, others knew the school, just go with them. Your class starts tomorrow. And i'll keep an eye on your grades jiyong, don't even try to sneak out", his father warning tone actually scare him a bit.
"Fine fine, whatever", he hung up the phone and threw it to his bed.
"Now you know", he heard Youngbae teasing voice from outside.
Jiyong chose not to answer and favor his very last peace day. His whole life will be ruined after this.
 
 
"Why in the world you always sleep in class?!", Chaerin's voice dragged Dara back to reality.
"Because i know Jiyong will be in my dream. That's the only way i could met him Chaerin", Dara sighed deeply. Chaerin's jaw dropped to the ground. She always heard Jiyong thing from Dara's bright side. This is her first time seeing her said it in a very hopeless tone.
"Hey, you want me to put a car inside that?", Dara pointed to Chaerin's mouth and jokingly tried to put her finger in.
"Move that disgusting finger from me", Chaerin closed and hurriedly walk out from the class.
"Where are you going??", dara tried to catch her up but she's to damn quick. 
"Wait up !", she walked faster to walk beside her but the gap was too big and she lost her.
'She probably has a relation with Usain Bolt', dara mumbled and walk back to her class.
She fished out her phone and text Chaerin, 'guess see you tomorrow', she push send button and pocketed her phone.
"Jiyong, where are you? Just a glance, let me see you", she mumbled sadly.