Chapter 3 - First Day of School

My Past is My Last

 

It's 7 am and Dara is still snoring peacefully on her bed. For the first time she didn't hear the sound of her alarm ringing.
 
A knock on the door startled her, she immediately sat up and walk to open the door.
As soon as she opens the door, 
"Are you mad??", Chaerin shouted at her.
"What the .. Shut up Chaerin it's morning, neighboors could hear you", Dara whispered to her.
"Nice, what kind of morning? Look how empty this place is !", Chaerin shouted again.
"Could you please at least lower down your voice?? Of course it's empty people are sleeping stupid. Now why did you come here?", Dara asked curiously.
"I came here, because you're tremendously late for school. Look at your watch", Chaerin pointed the wall clock behind Dara.
Dara turned her head and she immediately screamed while running here and there to pack her bag and go to bath.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier !!", Dara screamed from her bathroom.
"How come i can tell you when you kept cutting my words !", chaerin defensively said.
Dara finished her bath in a record time, she took whatever clothes she could see. Tripping and hitting things on the process. She then dragged Chaerin and ride her car to school.
 
At the sametime,
"Man, come on, it's your first day and you already late?", Youngbae reasoned out. 
Jiyong refused to wake up and it's already 7 am, their first class starts in 30 minutes.
"I haven't sleep a blink. I talked to my father", Jiyong answered while still closing his eyes and covered it with his pillow.
Yes, his father finally took mercy and let him attended music departement. He was supposed to enter mathematic but he threatened his father and it worked.
"It's your fav course anyway hyung, let's go", his youngest friend, Seungri said.
"Fine, it's music afterall", he stood up lazily and walked to his bathroom.
"But i still don't want to go !!", he cried out loud.
"Hyuung ~~ noisyy", Seungri said in a sing-song voice while reading a magazine.
 
They finally go after pulling Jiyong to get in the car, their ride filled with singing and rapping. And when they finally arrive and get out from the car. Their stunning presence immediately caught ladies attention. Their eyes glued on this strange 5 dudes, definitely a new sightings for them. With hip-hop styled clothes, ripped jeans, white t-shirt and a black jacket, snapbacks, and mysterious aura outshine orher guys in the area. And among these girls, there's one girl who's trying to break through.
"That brat, it's my car and she dropped me here just because her course was on other building, doesn't she knows how far i should walk?", Dara mumbled angrily. She kept mumbling amd trying to push people until she accidentally bumped to someone. She fell flat on the ground.
"Ouch, what's with today?", she tries to stand up and gathers her scattered books. Then a hand materialize beside her.
"Are you okay? I'm so sorry, let me help you", a hand helped her packing up but she didn't pay attention since she has to hurry.
She heard people around gasping, and someone even said 'our hyung, first day and already has a love-line'. 
"Thank you, but i have to hurry, bye", she quickly bowed her head and run to her departement which is still a few blocks away.
"Jiyong, what are you looking at?", seunghyun waved his hand on Jiyong's face since he absent-mindedly kept looking at the girl's back.
"Huh? Nothing", he blankly said.
'She sounded familiar', he silently thought and walk past the staring people and enter his departement.