Chapter 1 - Dara's message

My Past is My Last

 

“Hey, wake up”, Chaerin nudged Dara’s shoulder. She started to stir and squinted her eyes.

“It’s finished? Wow, so quick”, Dara smiled and start to pack her bag to go home.

“Of course it was quick, you were sleeping silly”, Chaerin rolled her eyes and helped Dara to stand up.

They were walking along the hall way and as usual, some school dudes tries to hangout with them. They were school’s prettiest girls, but none of them pays attention. They just walked past them without saying any words.

“You drive”, Dara told Chaerin while tossing her car key and walk to the other side. Chaerin immediately caught the key and open the door, their car were impressive. They made an amazing exit with their car.

 

“Where to go miss?”, Chaerin said without looking at Dara. Dara didn’t answer at first, Chaerin thought Dara didn’t hear, when she was about to say it again, Dara’s face brightened like she remembered something.

“To the cake shop ! It’s very near from here !!”, Dara pointed to one of popular cake shop in Seoul. Chaerin was confused but she followed her anyway. Dara immediately jumped out of her car and ran inside the shop, took pictures of the cakes and seemingly send it to someone. Chaerin’s first thought was Dara craved for cakes and just absent-mindedly take pictures of it. But she was wrong, dead wrong.

 

The same time, on the other side of Seoul.

BEEP BEEP.

“Your granat dude, it’s beeping, go ahead and check, I don’t want it to blows my freaking head”, Seunghyun said in monotous tone. The granat he was reffering to is his friend’s phone case which resembled some sort of granat handles.

“who is it? Check it for me, got some things to do”, Jiyong shouted from near distance. They were hanging out in Jiyong’s condo at Seoul’s downtown. The condo is impressive, 30th floor, a panoramic view of Seoul city, with so many music equipments, such a paradise for musicians.

Seunghyun stands up from the water bed towards Jiyong’s living room and took the phone who’s laying at the floor. He opens the passcode and read the text. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked to Jiyong’s room.

“Are you ordering a cake for your birthday? What’s up with tons of cakes pictures?”, Seunghyun asked curiously.

“Cakes? No, I didn’t order any cake”, Jiyong answered his question while walking towards Seunghyun.

“Then what’s this?”, Seunghyun showed Jiyong’s phone with cake pictures on it. Jiyong focused his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the sender.

“Give it to me”, Jiyong pointed his hand to his phone. Seunghyun slightly threw the phone and walk back to the bed. He didn’t care who’s the sender because he just assumed it’s just another Jiyong’s fans.

Jiyong himself then browse the pretty pictures of cake in his phone. He liked some cakes but he decided to ignore it because he’s afraid it’s one of his stalker.

Then his mind drifted back to his childhood stalker. The one he was very close to. The one he very loved, the one he made promise to.

‘I wonder where is she now’, he thought and back to his work.