Chapter 5 - Meet Up

My Past is My Last

 

Lately, Dara often hanging out with Bom and Chaerin. They have an amazing friendship like no one else. When they're not together, Bom would hang out with Jiyong, she always invite Jiyong to join her, but he refused and choose to hang out with his brothers instead.
 
Jiyong also shows an amazing interest on school's project. He would anticipate a lot of things and always ask Bom to do it together. But because of the circumstances, it became rare for him to hang out with his brothers.
 
"Hey Dara, when is your birthday?", Bom asked her while walking to her next class. Dara insisted to walk with her since she has no classes for the day.
"Hm? It's 12 November", she said.
"Oh, 3 months from now then", Bom thought.
"I will celebrate my friend's birthday soon, would you come?", Bom happily said.
"Who is this friend? I bet i didn't know, i'll let it pass", Dara politely declined.
"Come on, the party is for everyone", Bom bargained.
"It's okay, i'll pass", Dara declined.
"Fine then", Bom grumpily said.
 
They finally arrived at Bom's class and a guy immediately stood up to greet Bom.
"Hey Bom", he waved to her.
"Oh hi, this is Dara, my new friend", Bom introduced Dara and gestured her to introduce herself.
Dara who was darting her eyes around to observe things didn't hear what Bom's said.
Bom then snapped her finger on Dara's face, she jumped in fright.
"Easy, it's me", Bom pointed to herself.
Jiyong just chuckled as the sight of the 2 girls.
"Hi, you must be Dara", Jiyong offered his hand.
"Hi, I'm Sandara Park, nice to meet you", she flashed her charming smile and took his hand.
At the time Jiyong saw her smile, he totally froze. He couldn't feel his hand who's gripping Dara's hand way too tight.
His mind drifted away to that girl, the girl he always be together with, the girl he spent time with. He'll knew that smile anywhere and anytime. She's the girl he was looking for.
 
The girls was so confused since he suddenly froze. They shook his body and slapped his face to wake him up but no to avail, he didn't budge. They were about to call teacher when he pulled his hand roughly and leave the place without uttering any other word.
 
Bom was about to catch him but the bell rang and she bid goodbye to Dara and enter the class after saying her apology to her friend's behavior. She promised to meet Dara after the class to explain things.
 
 
Jiyong felt so guilty, he knew he might hurt Dara' heart by acting coldly like that. But honestly he was scared too. He was about to tell her the truth when he remembered her face, her cristfallen face when Dara knew Jiyong left her.
It was his last glance and he felt like a criminal to hurt a girl like that. He was afraid that if Dara knew him, she might drifted away because of pain that he gave her, so he chose to stay away for now.
He then realized he was walking too far and about to hit a door. He turned back and enter his class, only to met Bom's deathly glare.
 
 
Notes :
Just so you know, Dara's still imagining Jiyong things just like before, i didn't put it in because there's other things to tell.
Hope you guys love it ^_^
i didn't put author's note chapters before, comment please !!