Chapter 4 - Wondering

My Past is My Last

 

Jiyong was sitting blankly through out the session. He has always hated theory, music has no theory.
 
"Are you Kwon Jiyong? The new student?", a girl-voice asked him.
"Yes i am, and you are?", he asked politely.
"Oh hi, i'm Bom, i'll be your classmate this year", she flashed her charming smile while offered her hand for a handshake.
"Hello Bom, very nice to meet you, call me Jiyong", he said and took her hand.
She bowed her head and tell him that she wanted to give a quick tour. He happily accepted her offer.
They walked around the corridors and enter some of the classes. Unexpectedly, they kicked it off very well. There are no new friend awkwardness, it looks like they've been friends for decades.
After finished the tour, they ate lunch together at the cafetaria.
"Nice school we got here", Jiyong darted his eyes around. 
"Just so you know, i'm not hitting on you, i hope you don't think that i did this to get your attention", Bom explained.
He bolted his head towards her in bewilderment. "What? Is that how people see me?", he asked in disbelief.
"No no no", Bom denied while laughing. 
"It's just you're the school hotties, people wants your attention. Not me, i just want to be friend", she calmly said.
"Oooh", he nodded. "Sounds fair to me", he lifted his glass of water for a toast.
Bom chuckled and lifted her glass and clicked it to his.
"For us", she amusedly said.
"For us", he playfully replied.
'A girl, where is that girl now?', his mind drifted away to their happy moments together.
He then shrugged off the thoughts and walk together with Bom while laughing a long the way to their class.
 
 
"Dara, i am at music's departement. Meet me here", Dara read Chaerin's message.
It's suppossed to be their girls day out today, but it has to be delayed since they got works to do.
They needed to go to every departements and ask at least 1 person their opinions about school.
 
She walked very fast because she really want this girls day out, she's so stressed and she needed entertainment once a while.
 
Then she accidentally tripped and about to fall flat on the ground. A pair of hands hold her and prevented her to fall. She balanced herself and bowed her head while saying thank you.
"No problem. You okay? Aren't you Dara from Management Departement?", she heard the girl asked.
"Yes i am, and you?", she lifted her head and saw a beautiful girl standing before her.
"I'm Park Bom. You can call me Bom. Thank god i was strong enough to hold you or else you might lose your nose", Bom jokingly said.
Dara just laughed with her new friend, she had a feeling that she'll be a good friend someday.
"I'm from music", she blurted out.
Dara inmediately brightened when she heard music. She immediately pull out her papers and pen and ask her questions.
Bom patiently answer her questions one by one. Dara was so happy she finally finished her music papers. 
'Music, he loves music', she thought.
But if only she didn't meet Bom, she might have a chance to meet her dream again.