Chapter 9

Tales of the two~

From:Unknown

Hey !! I'm going to take my revenge soon so better get ready.You !! I HATE YOU FOREVER !!

I read the massage and kept wondering who the heck is this or this person gets the wrong number? I replied back nicely.

To:Unknown

Who are you?You got the wrong number.

Then in a few seconds that person replied back.

From:Unknown

I didn't get the wrong number JANG MYEONTAE STOP ACTING ALL NICE !!

I was flaming with anger and replied back.

To:Unknown

WHO THE HECK IS YOU?!! STOP CALLING ME A BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF A SINCE YOU ACT LIKE ONE.

I was really mad at this person.

From:Unknown

You don't need to know who am I ,we're going to meet soon REAL SOON

I read that massage and left my phone on my bed.I washed up quickly and getting ready to school.I took my phone and put it in my pocket.I greeted my parents good morning with monotone.I ate a bread and sip a little from my milk.I took a milk from the refrigerator.I went to the car and my driver drove me to school.I opened the milk and drink it.I finished it in minutes.I throw it in the dustbin.I walked inside the school and weirdly people talked to me.I went to my locker and found many presents inside,it's all from boys.I take out my books and went to class.I went to my friends and asked them."Did you guys had presents inside your locker?" I asked them.

"Yup."They said together.

"How many did you get?" I asked again.

"Around 10-20, how about you how many did you get?"They asked.

"Nan molla,but it's a lot.I think more than 20."I answered.

"Whoa~ someone getting popular~~" Yunyeol teased.

I hit her head. "Yah! it's painful."she said while rubbing the sore part.

We just laughed at her reaction. As we were talking,I sensed that someone is looking at me.I looked up and locked eyes with Myungsoo.Soon,I broke the eye contact.*Is he looking at me? No right no no no it can't be It's just coincident.* I said in my mind and mentally slapped myself.

"Whoa,your eye contact was sure long." Kyunsoo whispered,teasing.

I just rolled my eyes irritated but inside I kinda like it.I continued talking with Hana and Yunyeol until a guy poked my arms shyly.I looked up and smiled at him."Yeah?" I asked.All my friends stop talking and everyone eyes were on me and this cute boy.
"Um,I wanted to give you this."He said,giving me his present.
"Uh,Kamsahamnida."I said while smiling at him widely.
"Can you opened it now? I wanted to know if you like it or not."He asked I nodded. I opened his carefully.I saw a bracelet with my name.
"WA!!! It's pretty,thank you."I said as I showed my eyesmile.That boy was blushing furiously. *Cute*
"I'm glad you like it.I hope you wear it often."That boy said while smiling widely.I nodded.Then,he walked away.
I turned to my friends back and they all were smiling at me cheekily.
I looked at them weirdly."What?!" I asked.
"Someone getting popular~~~"They said it in unison.I just shake my head while smiling at them.
"My Oppa getting jealous~"Kyunsoo whispered. I looked at him and saw his face was like....mad?
I shake my head in disagree.Soo,the teacher came in.I was a little bored not in the mood to take notes.I lie down on the table and suddenly reminded of the massage.*Who is that person why does he/she hate me? I didn't do anything.But her text kinda similar to someone that I hate the most.No no it cant' be her,she and Leeteuk had gone to America to study.No no*As i was deeply in thoughts,I felt someone nudged me.I looked beside me and saw Kyunsoo worried face. "Are you alright?" She asked me. I just nodded at her. "Come let's go,it's break time."She said kindly. I just nodded and keep zoning out.I sat at the cafeteria.My friends were talking and laughing,I just nodded at whatever they were talking which was actually I didn't hear.
I keep zoning out,I didn't even touch my food."Myeontae,Gwenchana?"Eunhae asked while all eyes on me.I just nodded.I excused myself and went out from the cafeteria.I went to the of the school where I meet that jerk here once.I walked around here,taking fresh air.This place was so quiet and calm.I closed my eyes and started to enjoy the breeze.
"Isn't it great to take fresh air when you stress?" A guy asked.
I was shocked a little bit.I looked at my side and saw a cute guy smiling at me.I just nodded and weakly smile back.
Then,it was silence.First it was awkward silence but soon it has become comfortable silence.
"What is your name?"I asked breaking the silence.
"JR"He replied. *I kinda heard that name before*
"I'm Myeon..."
"Myeontae." I didn't even finished my sentence and he continued for me. I was shocked how did he know my name.
"I know your name."He said to me. I just smiled at him.
"Your voice was great,your smile can melt all guys you know."He said with a smile.
"Thank you,melt all guys? You kidding."I said while laughing slightly.
"Yeah,even if you wear spectacle you looked cute."He said again.I just smile at him.
"Are you the new student?" I asked hoping he is because i really wanted to know who.
"Nope,I'm not the new students haven't even arrived yet.Are you curious?"He asked.
"Kinda,since Mrs Jung asked us to impressed them."I replied.
"Oh..I heard that the new students were from American."He said
I froze at the word 'American.'  "Oh..." It was the only word I can think of to replied.
"He was my brother,he will come with a  I mean a girl coming here.He had also already see the performance.I hope you will get away from him."He said.
"Why? Who is your brother? I s he someone I know?" I asked curiously.
"You will know who,Just don't get near him and her.He will get you no matter what.Just don't open your heart at him."He said.
I keep on thinking who is '​he' did he refer to?
Soon the bell ring.I waved him goodbye and went to my music class.All of them were here except the teacher haven't got in.I sit at the corner and keep on thinking.My friends keep asking me if I'm okay or not.I just keep nodding.
"YA! You're okay?" Myungsoo asked coldly. I just nodded.
"Are you sure? Is it about our engagement?" He asked again. I just shook my head.
"Waeyo?"He asked again. I sigh. I really need somebody to tell my problem. I looked at his face and I had a feeling that I can trust him.I told him everything even showing him the massage.I felt relieve after telling someone my problem.He seem reliable.
"Who is 'she' that you hate so much?" He asked me.
"It's Kang..." I was interrupted when the teacher come in.
"Sorry students I was late.Meet the 2 new students."Mrs Jung said. The two students come in.
 
Myungsoo and Myeontae POV
 
It's her/him!!! Why did they had to study here? Ugh how much I hate him/her.
They even smirk at me?!  I hate that /jerk.Can they just vanished from this world.
 
End of Myungsoo and Myeontae POV
 
 
 
 
Sorry for my spelling,tenses or grammatical error.Feel free to comments anything :D