Chapter 10

Tales of the two~

Myeontae POV

Annyeonghaseyo,Park Jungsu iminda called me Leeteuk.He bowed and smiled,showing his dimples.

Annyeonghaseyo,Kang Sora iminda.She bowed and smiled 'sweetly'.

*Ugghhh!!! what the hell is she and he doing here?!! A-ha!! so that JR guy was his brother. I must stay away from both of them*

When,I got my sense back,I glared at them.I looked at my side and saw Myungsoo was also glared at them but mostly on that . *Why is he glaring at her?*

I nudged him."You're okay?" I asked. He just nodded.Then,they seated beside me and Myungsoo.That was seating beside Myungsoo while Leeteuk seat beside me."Hey babe."He whispered to me.

"I'm not your babe."I said,rolled my eyes and getting up and seat beside my members.

I also saw Myungsoo walking back to s with irritated expression on his face.

Class started like usual.I was on bad mood.My expression had became worse than just now.Soon,the bell had rang.I getting up first and quickly walked towards the door but someone hold onto my arm.It was that .

"Did you get my massage this morning?"She whispered to me and smirk.Then, she get out from the class.I shocked.*What massage?*

I walked to the back of the school.The place where I meet JR. I inhaled a deep breath.It was so quiet.

*What massage?        

 Oh!!! THAT MASSAGE!!! Aish!! It her!! The way her typing was still the same.AHHH!! THAT I WISH SHE COULD JUST GO AWAY WITH LEETEUK FOREVER!!!* I screamed in my head.

Suddenly,I remembered what JR said.I should really stay away from them.I was in deep thinking until something broke my thoughts.

Someone was back hugged me.I looked at my back and saw Leeteuk hugging me with a smiled.I harshly pulled his hands away from me.

"Babe,why?!"He said.

"I'm not your babe!!" I screamed at him and walked away from him but he pulled my wrist.

"What?!!" I screamed at him as I tried to let his hands off me.It was useless,he was more stronger than me.Finally,I stopped and glared at him with my cold and hated eyes.

"Babe...."

"I'm not your babe!!" I said to him loudly,trying to control my anger.

"I'm sorry to leave you like that.Please forgive me."He said as he getting near me.

I pushed him away."What?!! Sorry?!! How am I supposed to forgive you if just you dumped me like that and you even ran away with my own best friend!!! I HATE YOU!!!" I said loudly as tears flowed down from my face."Let my hands go now!!!" I shouted at him.

"NO, I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO AGAIN."He said.

I was about to said something but someone interrupted me.

It was Myungsoo.

"Let her go!" He said as he remove his hand from my writs.I walked at Myungsoo back,trying to stay away from him.

"Myeontae,please come back to me,I really need you."He pleaded while looking at me. I looked away from him,tears still flowed down my face.

"She's my fiancee.Don't bothered her anymore."Myungsoo said sternly.He took my hands and walked away.

"YA!! I WILL GET YOU SOMEDAY!! YOU WILL BE MINE!!! YA!! BOY YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!" Leeteuk shouted.I felt a little scared because I know him so well,he will never give up until he gets it.We were seated under a shade tree.I am still crying.My tears just can't stop flowing.I remembered our first meeting to our first date to our sweets moments.It were just too sweet and perfect on that time.

"Hey,stop crying."Myungsoo said as he wiped my tears.

I sniffed, tears still flowed."I remembered our first meeting and our dates.It were so sweet.*sniff* I can remembered clearly everything." I said as tears flows freely.

Myungsoo wipe my tears and lift my chin up so I face him.

"Don't cry.I want to see the cold,happy and laughing Myeontae,stop crying."He said as he hugged me.I hugged him back.I felt safe on his arms."Promise me that this will be your last crying over that man."He said as we were still hugging.I nodded."Okay,now let it all out now.Just make sure you don't cry anymore."He said softly while looking at my eyes.I nodded.He hugged me and I cried till I had all out.I felt so much better.

"Thank you."I said as I wipe my tears."Sorry for wetting your shirt." I apologized after I saw that his shirt was wet.

"He patted my head and fix my hair.I smiled at him.*I think my heart has open little and little for you*

Myungsoo POV

Annyeonghaseyo,Park Jungsu iminda.

Annyeonghaseyo,Kang Sora iminda.She smiled 'sweetly'

I was so shocked.*What the hell is she doing here with her boyfriend?!!*

I got my sense back and glare at her.She smirked at Myeontae and me.*Did she know Myeontae?*

Then,she seat beside me and that guy seat beside Myeontae.I just wanted to take myeontae away from them.That guy whispered something to her and I heard her saying "I'm not your babe."

What's going on here?! Then,I saw Myeontae seat with her members back with an irritated expression.

"Oppa,bogoshipeo~" Sora said as she hold my arm.I harshly pulled my hands away from her and glare.I walked to my members and sit with them.I was really irritated and mad.She had already dumped me because of another guy and she said she miss me?!! What the hell!! UGH!! I HATE THAT !

I am really pissed.Soon,the bell had rang.I saw Myeontae was walking quickly towards the exit but Sora stopped her.She whispered some thing to Myeontae and smirk.

"Myungsoo,you okay?"Sunggyu hyung asked. I just nodded. "Just stay away from her."Dongwoo said seriously.I nodded again.

I went to the back of the school.Walking around,taking fresh air.Then,I heard someone shouting.It sounds like Myeontae voice.I ran to the voice and saw that Leeteuk guy was holding her writs.She was crying while asking him to let her go.Suddenly,I just got mad because he had made her cry.I felt a squeezed in my heart when I saw her crying.

I walked towards them and removed his grip on her writs.She went to my back,still crying."Myeontae,please come back to me I really need you."He pleaded to her.

 

"She's my fiancee.Don't bothered her anymore."I said sternly,I took her hands and walked away.Our hands fit perfectly.

 

"YA!! I WILL GET YOU SOMEDAY!! YOU WILL BE MINE!!! YA!! BOY YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!" Leeteuk shouted.I just ignored him.We were seated under a shade tree.She was still crying.Her tears just keep flowing.

"Hey,stop crying."I said as I wiped my tears.

She sniffed, tears still flowed."I remembered our first meeting and our dates.It were so sweet.*sniff* I can remembered clearly everything." She said as tears flows freely.

I wipe her tears and lift her chin up she face me.

"Don't cry.I want to see the cold,happy and laughing Myeontae,stop crying."I said as I hugged her.She hugged me back."Promise me that this will be your last crying over that man."I said as we were still hugging.She nodded."Okay,now let it all out now.Just make sure you don't cry anymore."I said softly while looking at her eyes .She nodded.She hugged me and cried till she had all out.I'm sure she will be fine soon.

"Thank you."She said as she wipe her tears."Sorry for wetting your shirt." She apologized.

I patted head and fix her hair.She smiled at me.*She looks better smiling.Myeontae,i think you had entered my cold heart.You had make the ice in my heart melt.*

Then,we went to our classes.

End of Myungsoo POV

Leeteuk POV

Ah~It's good to come back to Seoul~

"Oppa,we must carry on our plan,okay?"Sora said.I nodded.

We walked inside the school building.We went to the office to take our schedule.While we were walking,a teacher greet us.

"Good morning,are you Leeteuk and Sora?"She asked.We nodded.

"Come and follow me,your class now is music class."She said as she continue to walk.We followed her till we've arrived.

I saw Myeontae with a guy.I felt like take her from him.Nobody dares to take my girl from me."Keep your smile on your face."Sora whispered.

I put on my fake smile and greeted everyone.I will make sure to accomplish my mission.

After the introduction,I seat beside Myeontae."Hey,babe."I whispered to her.She suddenly got mad and replied "I'm not your babe."

*but soon you will be my babe.*I smirk

That Myungsoo guy was walking to his friends leaving Sora.I guess we need our plan B.

"Try to talk with Myeontae later."Sora whispered. I nodded.

Soon,the bell had rang.Myeontae was walking quickly towards the door.I guess she really wanna play a hard way.

Sora stopped her and whispered something to her.Then,she walked away.Myeontae confused,she walked out from the classroom.I followed her.She went behind the school.*Hmm,she never change,always goes to quiet place.*She was thinking something deeply.I felt the urged to hug her.I cannot resist it and just walked to her and back hugged her.

She turned around.I smile at her.She harshly pushed my hands away from  her waist.

 

"Babe,why?!"He said.

"I'm not your babe!!" she screamed at me and walked away from me but I pulled her wrist.

"What?!!" She screamed at me as I\she tried to let her hands off me.It was useless,i was more stronger than her.Finally,she stopped and glared at me with  cold and hated eyes.I never saw her eyes full of hatred towards me.Usually,it will be full of love but now....

"Babe...." 

"I'm not your babe!!" she said to me loudly.

"I'm sorry to leave you like that.Please forgive me."I said as I getting near her.

She pushed me away."What?!! Sorry?!! How am I supposed to forgive you if just you dumped me like that and you even ran away with my own best friend!!! I HATE YOU!!!" She said loudly as tears flowed down from her face.My heart ached seeing her like this.I should not have ran away with Sora.

"Let my hands go now!!!" she shouted at me again.

"NO, I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO AGAIN."I said.

Then,someone interrupted us.

"Let her go!" Myungsoo said as he remove my hand from her writs harshly.She walked at Myungsoo back,maybe trying to stay away from me.

 

."Myeontae,please come back to me I really need you."I pleaded to her.

"She's my fiancee.Don't bothered her anymore." Myungsoo said sternly,He took her hands and walked away.

 

"YA!! I WILL GET YOU SOMEDAY!! YOU WILL BE MINE!!! YA!! BOY YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!" I shouted but he just ignored me.

"ARGH!" I kicked a can and it flew far away from me.

"That bustard.He will get it from me."I said as my hands curled up into a fist.I texted my member and asked them to find out more about that Myungsoo guy.

End of Leeteuk POV