Chapter 5

Tales of the two~

In the morning~

I wake up and did like usual.I felt so tired.*So lazzzzzy~~* I washed up quickly and went downstairs.I walked lifelessly towards the dining table."Morning dear."My mum greeted happily."Morning." I relpied with monotone.

"Whats wrong myeaotae?"Oppa asked. "Nothing."I said while fake smiling.I take a bread and drink a little bit of milk."I'm going."I said and smiled weakly.

I went inside the car."Miss,isn't it too early to go to school?"My driver asked. "Nevermind,just send me."I replied closing my eyes. *Sigh*

As I arrived the school,I went to the back of the school whice is quiet and no one is around.There were many trees.I rest down the tree and keep thinking.

*I'm going to marry that jerk?! I'm so going to be crazy.Aish,I wish I can break this arranged marriage.* I closed my eyes.This place is awfully quiet until..."YA!! What are you doing here?"I heard that jerk's voice. I opened my eyes and saw him standing infront of me."Sitting,resting,waeyo?"I asked. "This is my place."He said coldly."Ohhh~~ like I care.I replied coldly and ignored his presence."Aish,stubborn!"He said quietly but I can still heard him.

I got up and walked in the school.I went to my locker and took my notebook.I went to the bench outside and started to write lyrics.I smiled as I writing.

"BOO!!"

"AHHH!! YA!! hana you shocked me.I said as I hold my chest.

"What are you writing?"Hana asked while taking the book.

"Lyrics.."I replied.

"Wahh~~ you had wrrote many songs in this notebook,mind if you sing for me once?"Hana pleaded.

"Ahh....."

"Please~~~"hana pleaded while showing her puppy eyes.

"O-okay,"I replied defeatedly."Let's go to the music room."I said as I getting up.She nodded.We walked to the music class.*Luckily its empty*

We sat down  facing each other."Erm erm."I cleared my throat.I felt that someone is watching me.Soon,I started singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=eIKlrQ-r2xc&NR=1

When I finished the song,Hana clapped her hands and still felt that someone was watching me.
"Wahh~~~ my leader is so goooood~~"Hana said while showing me two tumbs up.I smiled at her."Ummm,hana i want to go to the toilet,please stay here for awhile okay~."I said and started getting up.She nodded. After I went to the wash room,I saw myungsoo and........Kyunsoo??!! *what are they doing here?!* I hide behind the wall.I can't hear what are they saying. Suddenly,I saw him kissing kyunsoo forehead.I quickly took a photo.I smirked.*This is my revenge.*
I quickly post it on the school website and smiled happily.I walked back to the music class and saw all my memeber except kyunsoo."Guys,want to practice the 2nd song?" I asked.
"Sure."They replied.we were warming up and soon kyunsoo came in."Kyunsoo,start warming up,we're going to practice the 2nd song.
After warming up,we started dancing and singing.We practiced it untill the bell rang. "Good job guys."I said while wiping my sweats.
"After school,we're going to practice the 1st and 2nd song okay?"I asked them.They only nodded.
 
At class~~
 
I took notes as usual.I sat at the 2nd last row.I rest my hand on my hand."Myeontae,can you do question 3 on the whiteboard?"Mr lim asked.I nodded and walked to the whiteboard lazily.I answered the question immediatly."Good."I smiled.I looked at the window.After hours in class,I went to my locker.I put my notebook and my previous subject books inside my locker."Myeontae,follow me."Kyunsoo said seriously.I closed my locker and follow her to a class whice is empty."What?"I asked.
"Why did you post this?"Kyunsoo said as she showed me the picture of myungsoo and her.
"Aren't you guys couple?"I asked while looking at her eyes.
"Aish,we're not couple,we're we're..."
"We're what?  just admit it."I said
"Actually we're siblings."She said  and sigh
"Sibling?"I asked still looking at her eyes. "I don't believe it."I said and crossed my arms.
"Myeontae....we're siblings Kim myungsoo,Kim kyunsoo."She said looking directly at my eyes.
Somehow her eyes looked sincere.*siblings?*
"It's okay if you dont wanna to believe me."She said and going out of the class. I walked out of the classroom and walked slowly. *Siblings?*
As i was walking someone dragged me to an empty classroom again."Aish why do people like to dragged me?!"I hissed angrily.
"What is the meaning of this?!!" Myungsoo asked glaring at me.
"My revenge."I answered shortly.
"Aish,this is my sister!! we're siblings for god sake."He said angrily.
"Yeah right whatever."I said as I was walking going out of the class.He grabbed my wrist and turned me around so that I face him.
"Delete that photo."he said more like demended.
"Not until i know the truth."I said and struggle to get his hands off me."Aish let me go."I hissed angrily.
"Not until you delete the photo."He said and smirk.
I smirked back and kick his leg.His hand has lose on my wrist,I take this chace and ran away.I went to the cafeteria and saw my friends.I sat down with them. "Here's your bread." Ieat and talking to them like normal.
After the break I went to the class as per normal.After class i went practice.We have syncronized and we had memorise the dance and our own lyrics.
We started to pick for the sub-unit group. The sub-unit had Me,Hana and Eunjung.
We had discuss and Hana decided that we used the songs that I had wrote and we had choose.'TWINKLE'.
I had given them their own parts and asked them to memorized and practiced it at home.
As i got home I saw my parents with Myungsoo' parents.I bowed to them and excuse myself to go upstaris.I washed up and went downstairs. I suddenly remembered about the picture. *Aha maybe this will stop the marriage,* I walked to them and showed them the picture. "Umma,appa,mr and mrs Kim,see myungsoo cheated.Lets break this marriage."I said as I showed them the picture.
"Hahahaha!!" They laughed. I grew angrier and asked "why do you guys laughing?"I asked while pouting.
"Myeontae,that is his sister,Kim kyunsoo."Mrs kim said.
"Myeontae,their siblings relationship is the same as you and wooyoung." My umma said.
"Ohhhh~~~ ok i'm going upstairs." I said and sprinted upstairs.
*Uggghhhhhhh this is so embarrassing~ I should apologised to them tomorrow.Ah~ I should delete the post.*
I took my phone and delete it.I went to my studytable and do my homework. After finished,I went to bed early.
 
At school~ (A/N: I skipped the breakfast.)
"Kyunsoo!!"I called as I saw her at the hallway.She turned around."What?"she asked coldly.
"Minhae."I said sadly. "I'm really really sorry."I said and pouted.
"Aish,your cuteness is overload,fine i'll forgive you."She said and smiled brightly.
"Thank you~~~ you should smiled more you know, you looked pretty~~."I teased.
"You should apologised to your son to be husband you know."She whispered and smirk.
"AIsh...okay bye I need to apologised to that jerk."I said and walked away.
 
*where is he? Aha there he is luckily he's alone.*
"Myungsoo~~~~" I said with a litte bit of aegyo.I went to him.
"Mianhae.."I apologised.
"............."
"Myungsoo mianhae." I said while pouting.
"......................"
"Buing buing. Oppa mianhae~~ *doing aegyo*
"Stop doing your aegyo."he said coldly.
"Oppa~~~ mianhae~~  *buing buing*" I said and doing my fullest aegyo.
"Fine.I  forgive you this time." he said getting up and walked away.
*I saw his dimple,aigoo so cute~*
*Aish myeontae get a hold of yourself* I said to myself.
 
Myungsoo POV
I was reading my books at the empty class.I was waiting for dongwoo to come back with my drink.*Aish what took him so long?*
I heard the door's opened, I looked up and saw that girl. 
"Myungsoo~~~~"she said with alittle aegyo
"Mianhae."she apologised.
".............." I'm giving her silent treatment.
"Myungsoo mianhae."She said while pouting. *Omg her cute side is killing me.* I smiled a little but turned to my cold expression back.
"...................." I am still not talking to her.
"Buing buing.Oppa mianhae~~ *doing aegyo*." She said and doing aegyo.*Myeontae you make me fall for you*
"Stop doing your aegyo."I said coldly.
"Oppa~~~~~mianhae~~~."this time she gave her fullest aegyo and I gave up.
"Fine.I forgive you this time."I said getting up  and walked away. I smiled widely as I was walking quickly to hide my face.
*Aish that girl* I said still smiling.
"I know you will like her." turned around and saw sunggyu hyung and woohyun.
"Ahhh... ani i did not like her.' I said as i keep my pokerface.
"It's been awhile sinc you smile like that."Sunggyu hyung said.
"Yeah after she left you."Woohyun added.Sunngyu nudged woohyun. "Oh nonono."Woohyun quickly said.
I keep my cold face as I remember the past.I walked away from them. I went to my locker and take my books.I went to my first class and saw myeontae was there laughing with her friends.
I walked to my seat and reminsing my past.
*Myeontae you're the same like her.* *sigh*
My thoughts was cut off by the teachers. The class when as normal.I took only the important notes.Myeontae is working hard like usual taking the notes.She looks even more pretty if she's not wearing the glasses.She has been working hard on the competition.*Sigh* Hope she can take care of her health...
End of Myungsoo POV
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry if this story is boring~~ Please give me your comment :D