Chapter 11

Tales of the two~

Leeteuk POV 

"Hyung! I've found out about the guy that you wanted to know."Eunhyuk said through telephone.

"Meet me at the usual cafe at 2pm."I said and hang up.

*I guess I've to give warning to you,Kim Myungsoo.Myeontae and I will live like the old time again.*

I walked out from the school area and went to the cafe with my car.

At 2pm~~

I sit at the back while slurping my mocha.

"Hey hyung."Eunhyuk greeted as he sit infront of Leeteuk.

Eunhyuk handed a yellow envelope which contains Myungsoo's background.

"Kim Myungsoo.one year older than Myeontae.Has a younger sister and his siter is Myeontae's bestfriend.His father had a big company like the Jang's company. "Eunhyuk explained.

*Intresting.*

"I want you and Donghae to spy on this guy for a while and keeps me updated."Leeteuk said and put the papers inside the envelope again.

Eunhyuk nodded and leave.

*Kim Myungsoo,the game starts.*

I smirked and went out from the cafe.

End of Leeteuk POV

Myungsoo POV

I waited for Myeontae outside the school gate.I saw her walking with no emotions in her eyes.Her eyes shows dull and full of worry.

"Myeontae ah!"I shouted and waved.

She looked at me and smile.She waved back and quicken her pace and walked towards me.

"Wassup."She asked.

"Do you want to grab an ice cream?"I asked.

"Sure!"She answered and her eyes shine.

We went in my car and I starts to drive to the nearest ice cream stall.

I buy the ice cream and we walked to a bench.

We our ice cream silently.

I took some glances at her secretly.She looks beautiful,I felt my heart skip a beat whenever I'm near her or when she smile,laughed.

*What is wrong with me?!!*

The gush of wind brushed her hair making it sway to the rhythm.

"Is there something on my face?"She asked as she caught me looking at her.

"Ah? ah...no...theres nothing on your face."I said and continue the ice cream and looks at the front.

Soon,we've finished and walked around the park.

"Urmm....can I asked you something?"I asked carefully.

"Eung."She hummed.

"Who's that guy? Leeteuk? Nugu? Is he your boyfriend?"I asked many questions.

"Leeteuk.....He's my ex-boyfriend."Myeontae said in low voice.

"Can I know how you two break up."I asked as curiousity kills me.

"Sigh.Promise me you won't tell anyone."Myeontae said as she looks in my eyes deeply.

I nodded and looks at her beautiful brown eyes.She broke the eye contact and looks at her fingers.

"We have been together for a year.We broke up on our anniversary.I was walking on the streets,planning what to buy for him for our one year anniversay but as I was strolling.......I saw him..................with my bestfriend......kissing."Myeontae said and sighed.

"I thought he really loved me but I was stupid enough to trust him.I should trust my oppas.They have warned me but I simply ignored them and now I'm really regretting it.After that,they broke from their kiss and smile at each other.Then,my best friend saw me and smirk."She continue.

"Then,I walked away from them and called him.I asked where is he and he said he's with his friends playing video games.I know he was lying but I just simply said okay.I told him to meet me at our usual place that night and when we meet at that place,I asked for a break up.He can even asked me why."Myeontae laugh bitterly.

"I told him that I saw him kissing my own bestfriend and he even said that he glad that I saw it.Actually,he becomes my boyfriend just because of a bet."Myeontae continue as a tear strolled down her cheeks and she clenched her fist until her knuckles turns white.

"After we've broken up,he study oversea with her.Now,I realise that I was easily getting fooled so I change myself and I become cold and doesn't trust people that I just know.Now,that I think of it,I was really stupid.I cried over him for 2 weeks and locked in my room,not going out unless I want to eat or drink."She said and played with her fingers as tears streamed down her face pofusely.

"I don't trust love now."She said in low voice.

I hold her hands and wipe her tears with my thumb.

"Uljima.Stop."I said and let out my rare smile.

She looks at me with tears and sniff.

*She looks cute at whatever she's doing.*

"He's simply just stupid to leave a girl that truly loved him."I said and smile.

*I will make sure you will trust on love soon.*

"I think its true that girls looks pretty after they cry."I said and smile playfully.

She smile and punched my arm playfully.

"Its late.Lets go."I said and we walked to my car.

"Ehem."She cleared .

"Yes?"I looked at her.

She pointed at our interwined hands.

I pulled away and rubbed my neck shyly and walked to my car.I heard her chuckle at the back.

After that,I send her home.

"Bye.See you tomorrow."I said and waved as I watched he going in her house.

After making sure she has gone,I drive out from her house and went back home.

*What is this feelings?*