Chapter 7

Tales of the two~

'One shot, let me tell you something that you already,you just get to rock to me, you na me~'

I woke up as I heard my alarm clock.I washed up and getting ready to school.I walked down the stairs and saw my parents and Oppa were talking happily.

"Good morning!" I greeted happily.I sat down next to my Oppa.

"Good morning!" They greeted with a wide smile.

"Hows your date with Kim Myungsoo yesterday?"Oppa asked teasingly.

"Bwoh?!! It's not a date!" I said angrily while shaking my head.

"Where did you guys go?"he asked curiously.

"We went to watch a movie after that we ate at a restaurant then we went to the beach for awhile.After that he send me home."I said while eating my bread.

"Isn't it called a date?"Oppa asked while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Aish it's not a DATE!!  I'm going to school now bye~." I said as I rushed out.

"Myeontae!! I'll send you."He said as he came nearer to me.I nodded.We went to his car.I put on my seatbelts and looked at the windows.

"Did you like him?"Oppa asked curiously.

"Nope,I hate him."I replied.

*Sigh*

"why did you sighed?"I asked him.

"Did you still love him?"He asked.

"Nugu?" I asked.

"Your ex boyfriend."He said softly.

"Ani, I didn't love him." I shuttered a little bit.Our sweet moments were flashback on my mind.I broke up with him because he cheated on me,he was dating my best friend behind my back. *sigh*

"Oppa,don't mention him infront of me."I said with soft voice.

"Mianhae."He apologized.

The car was dead silent,nobody talks.

"Oppa,why do I had to get married with him?"I asked him,looking at him.

"Umm....."

"Actually it's our grandparents which arranged the married because they want to make the Jang's family and Kim's family relationship closed."He explained.

"Ooh~~~ but why me?!!" I complained and crossed my arms."They had a daughter too why don't you just get married to that girl? I said. 

"First,our aged was far and second I already had a girlfriend."He said and smirked.

"Bwoh?!! you had a girlfriend and you didn't even tell me?!!" I asked angrily.

"Whoa~ chill, i wanna tell you but since you was 'busy' with your soon-to-be husband yesterday, I don't want to tell you."He said teasingly.

"Ugh can you please, don't said the 'soon-to-be husband' word it's so irritating." I replied with a higher tone.

"Hahaha waeyo but I like THAT word." he said teasingly while emphasis 'THAT' word.

"Aish,oh we've arrived!" I said as I wanted to get away from my irritating Oppa quickly.

"Bye!!" I said as i getting out from the car.

I walked inside the school and went to my locker.I opened my locker and put my things inside.I took my books and went to my classroom.I put my things on the table and went to the rooftop.

When i reached the rooftop,it was empty. "Ah~~~ it's been a long time since I haven't come here."I said as i take a deep breath.I sat down and looked at the sky.  *Why didn't Byunghun come here? Usually he will be here.*

I keep wondering why he's not here and why didn't he text me.*sigh*

I get up and walked towards the exit. I walked towards my classroom.As i was walking I got a text from Yunyeol asking me where am I.

As I replied her text....

*Bump* Oh I'm sorry. I said as I bowed slightly. I looked up and saw that jerk.

"YA!! can't you see that I'm walking?!!!." L said angrily.

"YA!!! you supposed to move away if you saw me jerk." I replied back.

"Aish!! see the coffee even spill onto my new shirt!!!" L said angrily.

I rolled my eyes and blew my bangs in irritation.*Such a jerk* I walked away from him as quickly as I can.

"YA!! where are you going?!!" L shouted. 

I ignored him and walked towards my classroom.I saw my friends were chatting happily. "Myeontae!!! the competition is in 4 days time!! I'm scared!!"Yunyeol said with her high pitched voice.

"YA!! can you lower your voice?!!" I said with a higher tone.

"hehehe sorry~~"she apologized.

"Okay~~ guys since you guys had done a great job, today come to my house, eat with me and lets spend more time together.I said cheerfully.

"Yay!!!!" They all cheered.

I smiled at their reaction.I felt so great to have a good friends.We were chatting and laughing. Soon,the teacher came in and the lesson started as usual.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------At my house----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ding Dong~~~  I opened the door and saw my friends.They were smiling brightly.I invited them in and we seated at the living room.My maid serve us drinks and snacks.

"Ah~~ good that you all are here,I have bought you guys your outfits.Try this on first okay for your GEE song."My mum said as she giving us the clothes.

 

"WA~~~~~~~~~  pretty. y and simple."My mum said which make us laugh."Try the 2nd outfit"my mum said eagerly.

"WA~~~~~~~ pretty!!!!" my mum said happily as she clasped her hand."Ah Myeontae this is for your sub-unit group.Change now.

"WA~~~  you guys are so pretty~~!! They chorused. I smiled at them showing my dimples.

After the 'clothes session' , We went to the dinning table.We were eating while chatting and laughing together.After eating I invited them to my  room.  We started playing truth or dare.

I spine the bottle and it points to..... Kyunsoo!!

truth or dare?  "truth."she said  "Okay~"i answered.

"Who do you like?" Yunyeol asked curiously.

"Um no one."she answered with a straight face.

"Aish don't lie,i know you lying." I said

*sigh* "ok fine I like.....woohyun Oppa." she said in a small voice.

"Whoa~~ ok...... next person." I said as Kyunsoo spin the bottle. we played it again and it points to....me!  "Truth or dare?" Kyunsoo asked. "Truth!!" i answered energetically.

"why did you hate L?" she asked suddenly.

"Because he's a jerk" i answered. "Let's play other games." I said happily like a kid.

We played many games such as Cards,P.S.3 and many more.

"Guys lets stop the game,it's late.Let's go home now.Im tired and tomorrow we had school."Hana said.  

"Okay~~" they chorused.

"Don't forget to take your own clothes." I said as they were packing. After they went home, I went to my room and washed up.I changed to my pajamas.I checked my phone and saw a massage.Its from L.Joe.

L.joe:Hi Myeontae,sorry for not texting you.Hows your group going?

Me:Hi!! my group is great!! how yours?

L.joe:My group is always awesome ^^ Make sure you win against the es or should i say 'Queenkas'?

M:hahaha XD yeah I must win over them and let them know who we are :D

L.joe"Hey,it's late now go to bed.Good nights,sleep well.

M"Okay~~ Good night.

End of the conversation.

 

The next morning,I woke up and did as usual.This time breakfast was only me and my parents because my Oppa live in his dorm back.

I went to my school as usual.I opened my locker and saw a note. "Watch your back"

*What the heck* I crushed the paper and throw it.I went to my class,and read my book while listening to my music.Soon,the class filled with students.My friends had also come and sat beside me.Soon,the class started.After the classes we went to the cafeteria,we were eating peacefully until we heard the fan screaming."Aish its getting louder than usual."It's because today Teen top will be eating here."Haneul said.

"Oh,but doesn't their throat hurts,they keep shouting like its the end of the world."I said as I eating my bread.

"Hey,nerd!"I heard that called me.

I turned around and try to be polite as possible because I did not want to create commotion. "What do you want?"I asked through gritted teeth.

"We just wanted to wish you good luck."Suzy said and smirk. "Please don't cry if you don't win over us."Hyuna said with a smirk and high-five with Suzy.

"Hah! I don't cry over a small thing."I said as i crossed my arms and smirk.

I sensed that people were looking at us.

"Can you guys go away now,I wanted to eat peacefully."I said as I turned away from them.Jiyeon grabbed my wrist and said "Nobody mess with us,you will be getting more than what you get last time."She said and smirk.

I looked at her and smirk. "Okay~~"I said while smiling sweetly to her.Then,they walked away in irritation.

"Myeontae why are you so brave? don't you afraid of them?"Kyunsoo asked,concerned.

"Ani,they were nobody no need to be afraid and since I always have you guys to back me up.hehe." I said as I smiled at them brightly.

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIG~~~~~~~~~~

Break's over,we went to class together because it was music class.

We were talking until the teacher arrived.Soon,Mrs Jung arrived."Students have you prepared the performance and your group name with the leader?"Mrs Jung asked.

"Nae~"the students answered.

"Ok,the leader raised your hands up."She asked. I raised my hand.

"Myeontae what is your group name?"she asked.

"SoNyeoShiDae."I answered while smiling at her.Then,she proceeded with the other groups.

"Students I wish you good luck and do well for the performance because there will be new students coming in."

"Nae~~"The students answered.

"Mrs Jung how many new students will entered here?"Bora asked.

"2 people,you be good to them."Mrs Jung said.

"Is it boys?"Dasom asked.

"It will be a girl and a boy."Mrs Jung said."Students,let continue our studies."Mrs Jung said.

Soon,school over.

"Guys,lets practice."I asked brightly.

After hours of practicing the 3 songs,we went home.

As I arrived home,I washed up and eat my dinner.

I do my homework after that I practiced the lyrics again..I went to bed early due to exhaustion. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We were practicing everyday.

We were practicing real hard.Today is the last day we practiced because tomorrow is the performance.

We were all nervous but at the same time excited to show them our performance and we could show them the swag we had  when we're at the stage.We're not the nerd that wearing specs that you saw everyday.We will show our new other side.

After practicing over and over again.We gathered together and cheered.

"Hana,dul set.Sonyeoshidae Fighting."We chorused.

"Guys remember the greetings I said hana dul set then we said together 'Annyeonhaseyo,SoNyeoShiDae imnida. "Nae~~" they replied

"Rest well guys.Bye Fighting."I said as I left.When I was walking towards the parking lot,I saw 'Sistar' group I smiled at them. "Myeontae!"Hyorin called me.

"Nae?"  "Good luck for tomorrow."she said as she smiled. 

"Thank you, you too good luck rest well."I said as I smiled brightly.

I went in my car and rest for awhile.

As I reached my house,I saw my parents with that jerk and with his family.

"I'm home~~" I said sweetly.

"I bowed to his parents and excused myself.I went upstairs and washed up.After washing up,I lie down on my bed.I hugged my teddy bear.I closed my eyes.I felt a weight and smelled man perfume beside me.I opened my eyes and saw that jerk beside me lying down.

"What are you doing here?"  I asked as I closed my eyes back because my eyes were so heavy..

"They asking me to check you out."He said.

"Now,you already checking me,can go please i wanna sleep,I'm tired~" I whined.

"Just sleep.I'm also tired,let me rest *yawn*" he said.

"If you tired,sleep." I said still closing my eyes.

"How do I want to sleep if you keep talking."he replied.

"YA,sleep in your own room."I said as i pushed him slightly.

"Aish let me take a nap."He said while taking a little blanket from me.

"Aish."I said.I am too tired to argue back.Soon,i entered my dreamland.

When I woke up,I saw that jerk still sleeping.

I went to the washroom. i washed my face and brushed my teeth. I tied my hair in a messy bun.

I went downstairs and saw that  my parents and that jerk's parents were smiling cheekily.

"Why are you guys smiling like that?"Myungsoo asked.

"AH!! aish! you shocked me."I said as I placed my hand on my chest.

"Are you 2 just did 'it'? " My mum asked'

"Did what?" I asked confused.

"That thing?" my mum said again.

My eyes and Myungsoo eyes widen."Oh hell no!!" we both said and I shaking my head.

"Oh i thought we were going to get grandchild faster." His mum said pouted.

I went to the kitchen,i eat a bread and went upstairs,

I wear my specs and starting doing my homework.

After the Kim's family leave,I went downstairs and ate my dinner.I packed my bag and reminded my parents about the performance.I text my Oppa and told him the same,I even reminded him to bring 2PM with him.

After that i went to bed.

*sigh, tomorrow is a big day. I hope it will go smoothly.*