Chapter 2

Tales of the two~

Chapter 1 *Uh-Oh*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Myeontae (You) POV

I knew he was behind me.I froze.He leaned a little and purposely blew hot air to my ear."Watch your back"he smirked.I blinked.

"Myeontae! Myeontae-ah!"Hana called.

"Nae?"i asked.

"Gwenchana?"she asked again.

"N-nae"i replied.

RIIIIIIIIIING~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Break time over.

"Myeontae,what class are you having now?"yunyeol asked and smilled brightly.

"Oh,i'm having music class."I answered and flashed her a smile in return.

"Yay!! We're in the same class again,lets go together."I nodded in agreement.

When we reach the classroom,I saw Infinite and Teen top.

"Hey guys!who's this?"a student asked.

"Oh,she is myeontae our new friend,myeontae meet Song Haneul,Song Haneul meet Jang Myeontae."Yunyeol chirped.

"Annyeonhaseyo,song haneul iminda."

"Jang Myeontae iminda."I smiled showing my dimples.

Kim Myungsoo POV

"I walked towards the nerd and smirked.I leaned a little and whispered hotly."Watch your back"I then walked back to my friends,still smirking.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIING~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Break time over.

"So whats your plan?"Dongwoo asked curiously as they walked towards the music class.

"I was thinking of stalking her first and trying to find out about her background."I answered while entering the class."Ohh~"Dongwoo chorused.

I saw the nerd and her friend walking in my class.*Why do she in the same class as me* I rolled my eyes in irritation and turned my attention to my friends back.

"Where's woohyun?"Sunggyu suddenly asked.Everybody shrugged.

"Hi hyung,sorry,i'm late"woohyun apologise."Nevermind."sunggyu answered.

Your POV

As soon as I went inside the classroom,I saw that jerk with Infinite,I blew my bangs in irritation. "Hi guys! Who's this?"A student asked yunyeol."Oh,Hanuel ah this is myeontae,our new friend."Yunyeol answered with a big smile."Annyeonghaseyo,Jang Myeontae iminda."I greeted with a smile."Annyeong,i'm Song Haneul,no need to be formal with me."She answered while smilling happily."So,can you sing?"Haneul asked.I nodded with a smile."Oh,great can you sing for me?"Haneul asked with puppy eyes."Umm,maybe later"I answered with apologetic smile."Okay."

After a few minutes of talking,we have goten more closer.*Lucily i had gotten more friends on the first day.*I smile at that thought.

"Good morning students."Mrs Jung greet.

"Good morning mrs jung."Students greet back and sits down."Today,I wanna make you guys in group and then I want you to make a song and perform it at 'Welcome back' event,and I am the one that will be choosing your members."Mrs Jung said happily while the students groaned,while hopping to be on groups with their friends."Okay,the members will be:

Sunggyu,Myungsoo,Dongwoo,Sungyeol,Sungjoong,Woohyun,Hoya.

L.joe,Chunji,Changjo,CAP,Ricky,Niel.

Myeontae,Hana,Yunyeol,Haneul,Minri,Kyunsoo,sunny,Eunhae,Eunjung

Hyorin,Bora,Dasom,Soyu

Jiyeon,Hyuna,Suzy

"Ok thats it,make a group name and 2 songs,the 1st song you guys will be perform together while another is sub-unit group,okay,go and discuss now.You guys only had 3 weeks to make the songs."Mrs jung said while smilling.

"I will go out for a few minutes"Mrs Jung informed while going out.

"I'm bored~wanna test that new nerd?"Hyuna asked and smirk."Sure."Jiyeon replied while smirking.

"I bet the nerd group will be a disaster."Hyuna said loudly while others just chuckle."Yeah,I don't even think that they could dance or sing."Suzy said mockingly while smirk.The others just chuckle.

My hand curled up into a fist while my group members tried to calm me down."YA! You mad?"Jiyeon smirk.I glare at them."How dare you to glare at us!Do you know who we are?!"Hyuna shouted.I rolled my eyes in irritation and ignore them."Nobody dares to ignore us when we're talking and without apologise."Hyuna shouted."Why should I apologise when i'm not wrong and who are you,do I HAD to know you"I answeres bravely while glaring at her and smirk."You gonna get it."Hyuna said and return to her group.

"Lets challenge her to try to win us during the performence."Suzy suggests while smirk. Jiyeon and Hyuna nodded in approvel.

"Ya! since you're so brave,we're going to challenge you to beat us during theperformence."Hyuna said.

"No problem."you answered and smirk to her.

"Hmmm,she's brave" sungjong said.

Then the teacher walked in.

"YA! You wanna die?! Haneul burst."Waeyo"you asked innocently."Do you think we can win over them?They comfrim gonna win beacause they talented."Haneul said."Hey,I'm sure we'll win because we're good at compose music and dancing cheogrophy."I replied without worrying."But we're not pretty as they."Sunny said while pouting."Hey,we're all pretty but we never showed them and especially myeontae even though she's wearing glasses still she looks beautiful."Eunhae said while smiling brightly.I smilled shyly."Hey,let's stick back to our conversation."I said

"who's going to be our leader?"Yunyeol asked.All eyes were on you."What you're kidding right,why me?!"You asked while pouting. "Because you tough and brave."Eunhae said.You also pretty and cute"kyunsoo added."Ok set the leader is myeontae." "What kind of genre are we going to do?"Eunjung asked."cute genre?"Hana asked."maybe" we all answered in unision. "y?"Yunyeol asked."ok" all answered in unision except you."Can we do other things?"you asked."Nope"Yunyeol answered."Waeyo"you pouted."Because we need to win over that queenkas."yunyeol answered.*sigh* "alright,but not too y."The others nodded

Okay,so I will spilt our members into 2 group so the 1st group will compose the lyrics and the 2nd group will do the cheography.

Doing the lyrics will be Hana,Eunjae,Eunhae and sunny.

The cheography group will be Kyunsoo,Haneul,Yunyeol and Minri. I'm going to check the lyrics and watch the cheography and maybe I add something to the dance."I said.The others nodded in understanding

"Tomorrow at 2.30pm come to my house to discuss about the performence."I told them while giving my address.They nodded in agreement.

"Students,can I add one more performance because the event will be for a long time.This time I added another group song so each group will have 3 performance 2 group performance and 1 sub-unit.Work hard students."Mrs jung said while smilling and continued her work.

"I bet her group will be stress."Suzy said and smirk.Jiyeon and Hyuna just smirk.

"Girls I think we should made fast song for the 2nd group song."I said to my members.They nodded in agreement."So,we're going to do the group song first then disscuss on sub-unit group."I informed them."and remember to come at 2.30pm tomorrow."I reminded them once again.

Riiiing~~~~

*Finally,schools over.*I talked to myself.

"Bye guys,and maybe i will think the lyrics and the dance for the 1st song since i didn't do anything at home."They nodded.I waved to them and started running to my car.I greeted my driver and he drove me to my house.I started working on the lyrics after washing up and finishing all my homeworks.Lucily,i get some help from my brother through webcam because he's now in other country studying music.