Chapter 6 date?

Tales of the two~

Myungsoo POV 

"I'm home~"I shouted as I closed the door.

"Myungsoo~~"My mum greeted happily.

"Myungsoo,sit here." Umma said and pat the seat beside her.

"Umm... actually I had book 2 tickets to go to the movie with your father but since he can't, I pass this to you.It is a horror movie."my mum said while put it on my hand. 

"Ah~~ I don't want,...I don't like to watch a movie alone."I said.

"Maybe you can asked your friends or .............Myeontae?" She said while wiggle her eyebrows.

"Oh hell no!! I will not go with her."I said refusing.

"Suit yourself, It's your favorite movie too." Umma added and went upstairs..

*Aish who am i going to ask? let me called my hyungs.

"Yoboseyo? hyung you're free?" I asked,hoping he was free.

"Nope sorry I had to do something."Sunggyu hyung answered apologetically.

"Oh,ok never mind."I answered,and ended the call.

I called all the Infinite members but none of them were free. I had no choice,I went upstairs,washed up and go out.I went to Myeontae's house.I pressed the doorbell,their maids opened it and invited me in.I saw her was sitting on the sofa, reading a magazine while listening the music.

"YA!!" I said and sit next to her.But she didn't heard me.

"YA!!" I said and pull out the earpiece.

"Tch,Oppa what do you..."she didn't even finished her sentenced 

"YA!! what are doing here?" she said with wide eyes.

"Lets go out,watched a movie with me."I said coldly.

"Shireo,I'm busy."she said and returned to read her magazine.

*Aish! this girl so stubborn.Let me used my weapon hahaha *evil laugh*

"YA~~ please watched my favorite movie with me,please~~" I used little aegyo.

"Asked your infinite friends or someone else I'm busy."she said,her eyes stick at the magazine.

"They busy.If you don't want to go with me I will followed you to anywhere you go,Including the school." I said with a smirk.

*I know she will accept it* *Smirk*

"Aish fine."She said getting up and went upstairs.

"GET DRESSED QUICKLY!!" I shouted.

End of Myungsoo POV

I was reading the magazine while listening to the music.I can feel that someone was sitting beside me,I can smell man's perfume,I thought it was my Oppa so I just ignored it.

"YA!!" I heard someone shouted as he pulled my earpiece out.

"Tch Oppa what do you..." I can't finished my sentenced because It's not wooyoung Oppa. I was so shocked.

"YA! what are you doing here?" I said with wide eyes.

"Lets go out,watched a movie with me." He said coldly.

"Shireo,I'm busy." I said as I returned back to read my magazine.

*This guy always disturbed my free time.*

"Yah~~ please watched my favorite movie with me,please~~"  He used little aegyo.

*Cute~ aish Oppa don't make me fall for you sigh*

"Asked infinite or someone else I'm busy." I  said, my eyes stick at the magazine.

"They busy.If you don't want to go with me I will followed you to anywhere you go,Including the school." he said with a smirk.

*Aish,this annoying jerk, His fangirls will kill me!*

"Aish, fine." I  said, getting up and went upstairs.

"GET DRESSED QUICKLY!!" He shouted.

I went to my closet and wear casual clothes.This is what I wear:

 (imagine she's wearing specs)

I took my bag and went downstairs quickly.I saw him playing with his phone.

"Ppali."I said and putting on my shoes.He went beside me and started to put on his shoes too.We went to his car.As we get in,I put on my seatbelts.I text my mum saying that I'm going out with him,watching movies.The car was dead silence.

"So,what movie are we watching?"I asked looking at my phone.

"Horror movie."He replied,eyes stick to the read.

"What?!!"I said. "Can we watch other movie?" I asked,hoping he will agreed.

"My mum had bought the tickets so we had no choice."He replied coldly.

"You scared?"He asked,smirking.

"A-ani"I said and looking at the windows. *Aish,why did I agree to go with him. Horror movie was not my thing.*

Soon,we've arrived,he bought the popcorns and drinks.After a few minutes,we went in the cinema.We were sitting at the couple seat which was uncomfortable for me.

Nervous strike me as the movie had started.I could see his calm face.That movie was really giving me heart attack.Sometimes I would hold onto his arm without I noticing.I felt like I've been embarrassing myself a lot infront of him.

After the movie,we went to a restaurant to grab dinner.As the food arrived,we ate in silence.

After eating we went back to his car.

"Umm.. can we go to the beach for awhile?" I asked hoping that he will agreed. I really need to clear my mind.

Surprisingly,he agreed. "Why do you want to go there?" he asked.

"Well,since I need to clear my mind and also  the beach is my favorite place,I went there when I'm happy,sad,angry even if i had problems.That place is for me to relax. "I said while smiling brightly.*I don't know why i'm telling him this.*

I started getting tired and since the beach was still far,I decided to sleep.

"Wake me up when we arrived."I said as i make myself comfortable.

Myungsoo POV

Through out the movie she keeps hold onto my arm.*Why do I feel happy when she's around?* Aish even I can't understand my feelings.

After the movie,we went to a restaurant to grab dinner.As the food arrived,we ate in silence.

After eating,we went back to my car.

"Umm.. can we go to the beach for awhile?" she asked me.

"Why do you want to go there?" I asked 

"Well,since I need to clear my mind and also the beach is my favorite place,I went there when I'm happy,sad,angry even if i had problems.That place is for me to relax. " she said while smiling brightly.

"Wake me up when we've arrived."she said as she make herself comfortable.

The car was silenced..Soon,I've reached the beach.I unbuckled my seatbelts and turned to wake her up.As I looked at her,she was sleeping peacefully.*she looks tired maybe from the practiced.* I stop dreaming and wake her up.

"umm..."She waked up and yawned.She rubbed her eyes and unbuckled her seatbelts.She opened the door and walked towards the sea.I followed her from behind.

"mm,this feels good."she said as she breath in the fresh air.She sat down and closed her eyes, enjoying the breeze.

*She looks beautiful.* I smiled suddenly.

"Why are you smiling?"She suddenly asked which startled me.

*It has been a long time since i showed my true smiled to anyone.*

"Nothing,actually i also like beach because it can calm me too."I said suddenly. *I think I've been too opened up to her* 

She nodded and smiled.Suddenly,she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Mind if I rest my head on you?"she asked.

"Nope."I said and smiled widely which had gone long ago after i broke up with 'her'.

We were seating in silenced."Ready to go home?"I asked Myeontae.

She nodded and started to getting up.We walked back to my car and I drove straight to her house.

She looked peaceful when she's sleeping.I don't want to bothered her sleep so I carried her bridal style and rang the doorbell.This time,it's her mother which opened it."Anyeonghaseyo,Mrs Jang, Myeontae fell asleep in my car just now so i don't want to disturbed her sleep so i carried her.I smiled slightly to her.

Her mum nodded in understanding and smiled.She invited me in and showed me the room.I put her on bed and covered her with blanket.I walked out from her room and bowed to Mrs jang."Thank you for sending her home safely."Mrs Jung said. I smiled and went back to my car.

As i  arrived home,I went to my bed.* Aish Myeontae you make me fall for you,it was our 1st date right?  hmm...I hope she could rest more she looks skinny than before.*

Soon i fell asleep.

End of myungsoo POV

 

 

 

Please comment~~~ sorry if it's not good or below your expectations :(