Chapter 4

Tales of the two~

*BANG!!*

I opened the door harshly and searching for that jerk.My anger rised up as I saw his smirk.I walked towards him and Slap him."I'LL TAKE MY REVENGE!!" I shouted and walked out of the class angrily.I walked up to the rooftop.

"I HATE YOU JERK!!!"

"PABO!!!!!"

I shouted as loud as I can.I seat at the floor and pulled my legs near my chest.I burried my face on my legs.I closed my eyes to calm me down.I heard footsteps and I know who it is."Byunghun"I said still resting my head on my knees.I can feel he was seating beside me."Stay strong."He said calmly.I looked up and saw him smile slightly to me.I smiled weakly in return.We looked up at the sky and remained silence.

*Sigh* "Wae?"he asked looking at me with concerned face."Nothing,just tired."I said as I rest my head on his shoulders.

Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig~~~

"Aish that bell is annoying."I grumbled.He chuckled."Go to your class."He said as he patted my head and exited the rooftop.I got up and walked out from the rooftop.

I walked lifelessly towards my classroom,as I eneterd the classroom my friends dragged me to my seat and bombarded me their question.*Sigh* "Can you guys asked one by one?"I asked and resting my head on my table."Where did you go just now?!! We were very worried!!" Yunyeol said angrily."Just somewhere to calm me down."I answered while closing my eyes.

"So,do you still want to practice after school?"Minri asked.I nodded."But you looked tired."Eunjung said and patted my shoulders."Aniyo,i'm fine.We dont have much time,after class go straight to the music class and warm up,okay?" I asked.They nodded together.Class started just like usual.I didn't have the mood to study.I looked at my paper blankly.After hours in the class,I walked lifelessly towards my locker.I put my books in the locker and saw a piece of paper.

"Meet us at level 4 the last classroom."

"the last classroom.... isn't it has been abandoned?"I thought curiously.My heart has been tumpting loudly.I felt uneasy about going to the classroom but curiousity killed me.I walked towards classroom carefully.I gulped when I opened the door.I walked in with tiny steps.

"Ouch!!" someone pushed me from behind."How dare you slapped L oppa!! This is what you got for hurting our oppa."Hyuna said angrily.They started to beat me,I tried to fight back but it's 3 people vs 1.I lost my energy and let them beat me.

"stop."Jiyeon said."Don't mess with us."she said arragontly and kick me on my stomach, then,she walked out with the 2 people followed her.I growled."Ahhhh~~~ !" I tried to get up slowly.I walked out from the classroom holding the door.As i walked forward,i fell down.

"Ouch!!! Aish!! that es!!"I hissed angrily.I tried to get up but my legs has weaken."Noona!!!" I heard someone calling me."I turned around and saw infinite is behind me.*oh god what are they doing here* Sungyeol asked me while helping me to get up."What are you guys doing here?"I asked him."this is our hangout place."he answered."Oh okay bye."I said as I forced my legs to walked."ouch!! Aish can i stop falling down.!!" I said loudly."Who did this to you?"Sunggyu asked while touching the bruises."Ouch!! dont touch it! Uhhhh,no one,bye i got to go."I said hurriedly.I get up with the help of Sunggyu oppa."Thanks."I bowed to them.I walked slowly while holding onto the railings."Ahhhhh~~~ I should have not come here.Aish those Queenka are too much!!"I said."So,the Queenkas that did this to you." I froze.I turned around and saw...

"L.joe........ What are you doing?"I asked looking at him still in state of shock.

"Just checking on you."He answered.

"Checking me?"I asked but he did not answered."Tsssss"I hissed because I cannot hold the pain anymore.I hold my stomach and just walked slowly.He grabbed my arm and helpped me to walk."Thanks."I said as I holding my stomach.He sent me to the nurse room."Where is the nurse."He said. "You can go now."I said.He took the first aid and applied it on my bruise face.He applied it slowly."Okay done."He said as he put the medicine away.He helped me walking to the classroom."Thanks."I said while smilling at him."No problem.see you later."He answered while walking to his class.

"Myeontae!!!!!!!!! What happend to you!!!!!! Who did this?!!!!"Yunyeol asked more like shouting to me."I closed my ears."YA!!! You want to make me deaf?!!" I said while seating down slowly with the help of Hana."Sorry."Yunyeol said and smiled sheepishly."Who did this to you?"Hana asked calmly with worried face."Sigh,queenkas."I said while avoiding their eyes."What?!!  How dare she!!"Yunyeol said while trying to control her anger."Chill girl."I said as I grew irritated with her shouting."Tell us the whole story" Hana said.I told them the whole incident.I can sense that they were very mad.Soon,the teacher arrived and started the class,webeing the nerd taking notes like usual but I know that none of us was concentrating on what he is teaching.

After the class,I went to the music room.I can sensed that someone is watching my every steps but soon I shrugged it off. I reached the music room.I walked in and saw they were warming up.I smiled at them."What are you doing here,you should go back home and rest."Eunhae said."How can I rest while my members were practicing."I answered while smilling brightly.I put my backs and started to warming up."Are you really okay?"Sunny asked concernly.I nodded,soon the song started.While dancing my stomach hurts.I sense that someon is still watching me.I keep enduring it until we finished the practice.After practicing the 1st song many times,we finally get it and we have started to discuss the 2nd song,after discussing the lyrics and the geography we get home.

As i reached home,2pm greeted me with hugs.Nickhun oppa is the first one who saw me holding my stomach and my bruise face."What happend to you?!!"He freak out."uhhh~~ nothing i'm going up and washed up."I said as I sprinted upstairs."She's hiding something again."Wooyoung said and sigh.

As i get upstaris I washed up,I saw the bruises on my stomach,it was swollen.After wasing up i applied the medicine.I let my hair down and leave my specs in my room.I walked down and went to eat lunch with 2pm oppas.When we were eating,we're laughing,talking and even jokes.After eating we went to  my practice room.We seated in circle.

(W=Wooyoung,M=me,N=nickhun,T=taecyeon,C=chansung,J=jun.k,Ju=junho)

W:what happened to you?

M:Nothing

N:Whats with the bruises?

M:I fell down

J:Myeontae please don't lie just tell us

M:*sigh* I really cannot lie you guys huh? ok this is what happpend.I told them the whole story.

T:Do you want us to do something?

M:Nope i endure this

Ju:Are you sure?

M:Yes

C:you should tell us your problems more often.

W:Don't you want to the principle?I f you shy or watsoever you can asked umma because your principle is her friend.

M:What? friends? NONONO! dont tell umma about this.

W:sigh okay but if this happened again i will not let it go.

M:okay~~

T:hows your practice going on?Sing a little bit to us please~~~

M:Shireo,Its a surprised if you want to hear and see the dance come to the event.

T:please~~~~~~ only a little bit..

M:Aish,okay   *Sings the chorus*

2pm:Wah~~~ *claps*

Ju:It's great i wish i can hear the full vesion.pouted

M:come to the event

J:We will!!

M:Of course the grandpa is coming~~ I said teasingly

J:I'm not a grandpa.

M:I didn't said it was you.

2pm+Me:hahahahahaahaha 

J:Aish *smiling*

W:You should go and sleep now,its late.

M:Okay good nights oppas 

In the morning~~~

*One shot let me tell you something that you already know,you just get the rock to me,you na mean*

My alarm rings,I woke up and stretched.I washed up and get ready to school.The bruises had already eal a little.I put a little bit of powder to hide the bruise.I went down and eat my breadfast my family.Everybody seemed disturb."Myeontae please come home early,We're going to discuss something important.my dad said sternly.I nodded."Umma appa oppa i'm going"I said and kiss them on the cheeks.I get in the car and keep thinking.*What is that so important?*

I arrived at my school,being greeted by my friends.I tried to be happy like usual but that 'important' thing was disturubing me and whats with their faces just now.

I take my books in my locker and went to my class.Class started like usual.

L POV 

I wake up like usual,getting ready to school.I went downstairs and saw my parent eating breadfast.*This is strange why do they so quiet?*I went to them and greeted them."Good morning"my mum greeted with a weak smile "Good moring" I answered. "Please go moe early today we're going to discuss somethng important with you."My dad said seriously.I nodded."Umma appa i'm going"I said and left.I get inthe car.*hmmm Important?*

I arrived at my school.I went to my locker.As soon as i arrived at my locker,I saw that nerd's locker and I remembered that she slapped me hard.*Aish,that girl I hate her*I closed my locker and walked away.

I went to my class and started to read the books while listening to my music."Guys i had to go home early.Bye"I said and left the school,I went straight to my house."Mister,your mum said that your clothes is upstairs and be ready before 5pm the car going to be here at 5."The maid said. I nodded.I went upstairs and washed up.I eat my lunch and listen to my music.At 4.30pm i getting ready,I wear the suit that umma prepared.*Honk honk* the car had arrived.I get in the car and went to the destination.

Emd of L pov

After school.~~

"Guys i cannot practice today,I had to go home early."I said to them, and wave goodbye."I'm home~~"I shouted as i entered the house."Miss,your mum has prepared a dress for you she said you had to be ready before 5pm because the car going to come at 5pm."Oh ok thanks."I said smilling and went upstairs.I washed up and went downstairs to eat my launch.After eating,I started practicing the 2nd songs with the cheography.At 4pm i stopped and getting ready.I wear simple make up and I wear contacts lenses.This is what i wear:

*Honk honk* I put my last touched up and went downstairs.I get in the car and my driver drove me to the destination.

I arrived at a restaurants.I get in and the waiter showed me the VIP room.As i get in the room i saw my parents and another 3 people I cant see them because their back were facing me.I bowed to them as soon as I looked up I saw....

Kim Myungsoo *the jerk*

"Appa what is the important things that you want to tell me?"I asked,I felt nervous all of the sudden.

"Actually it's like this...."Myungsoo's father said.

"You guys are going to married."he said calmly."WHAT?!!"Both of us shouted with this nerd/jerk.

"No way,i'm not going to marry him"I said while pointing at him.

"Do you think I want to marry you oh please."he replied

I rolled my eyes."Myeontae,please do this for us."my mum pleaded.

"Myungsoo,please~~~~~~~~~"his mum used her aegyo + puppy eyes."Sigh,ok."he replied

"What?!! what do you mean by 'okay'.I asked angrily."I'll marry you of course."he said coldly.

"Umma~~ shireo~~~ please~~~"I asked with puppy eyes."Myeontae,please do this once for us."My mum pleaded."Sigh,Fine!!"

My appa and his appa smiled and hugged each other,my umma and his umma just smiled happily while i and this jerk glaring at each other.

"Ummm umma i need to go now.I had to do something."I said She nodded."Ummmm,Mr Kim Mrs kim i need to go now see you soon."I said as I bowed.

"Myeontae,do want myungsoo to send you home?"Mrs kim asked."Uhh no thank you."I said,bowed and walked out from the room.

"Myungsoo go and send her home SAFELY."mr kim said while emphasis the word 'safely'.  "waeyo she said she don't want."L replied."Send her home or I'll take your car."mr kim whispered."Aish.mr jang mrs jang i'm going now."he said and bowed.

I walked slowly.Suddenly,someone grabbed my arm and drag me to his car.

(M:me,My:myungsoo)

M:"BWOYAH!!" I shouted at him and crossed my arms.

My:"My father asked me to send you home SAFELY."he said emphasis the word safely.

M:I can go home myself. I crossed my arms and pouted.

My:put on your seatbelts.

M:...........let me out....

My:Put on your seatbelts

M:..............................

My:aish.

He came nearer and put on my seat belts.I crossed my arms and pouted.*beep beep* my phone beep.I checked the massege it's from Byunghun.

B:Hi are you busy?

M:Nope..

B:What are you doing?

M:Nothing just thinking.How about you what are you doing.

B:Thinking too.

M:What is it that you're thinking?

B:I'm thinking about you~~

Unknowingly I smile."Ya!! why are smilling?"Myungsoo asked "Uhhh nothing"i replied.

M:haha so funny,hows  your practice?

B:Good how bout you?

M:It's great umm go to sleep it's late

B:okay~~ good night

M:Good night.

B:Sweet dreams sleep well <3

*Kyaaaa* I smiled widely

M:You too sleep well 

"You crazy?"Myungsoo asked.

"Bwoh?"I asked

"Who are you masseging?"he asked.

"None of your business."I answered cooly

"It is mine business since you're going to be my wife."he said smirk

"Aish."

"You looked pretty tonight."He said 

"Thanks."I replied while slightly blush.

In the car it was silence.

"We've arrived."he said.

"Thanks."I said and going out from the car.

I went inside the house and went straight to my room.I wash up and went to my bed.*Aish in so many guys why does it had to be him?*Soon,i felt asleep.

L's POV

I went inside the restaurant.I bowed to mr and mrs jang."What is the important thing?"I asked my father."Wait a little bit."he replied.After a few minutes,I heard the door's open.I can smell the perfume.*She's pretty her face is somehow familiar...............ahah! it's that nerd! what is she doing here?* "Appa what is the important thing that you want to tell me?"she asked."Actually is like this......"her father said. "You guys are going to marry."my father said.

"WHAT?!!! Both of us shouted with this jerk/nerd.

"No way i'm not going to marry him."she said pointing at me.

"Do you think I want to marry you oh please."I said.

"Myeontae please do this for us."her mum pleaded.I can sensed that she had been soften.

"Myungsoo please~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"my mum used her aegyo + her puppy eyes."Ok"I answered being defeated by her puppy eyes.

"What?!! what do you mean by 'ok'?"she asked me."I'm marry you of course.I answered coldly.

"Umma~~~~~~~shireo~~~~~~~~~please~~~~~~"she said. *She's so cute when using here aegyo.* I smiled slightly.

"Myeontae please do this once for us."her mum asked using her puppy eyes.

"Fine."She said.I felt a litte bit happ when she said that.*Nonono i'm not going to fall for he* I said and shaking my head.

My appa and his appa smiled and hugged each other,my umma and his umma just smiled happily while i and this jerk glaring at each other.

"Ummm umma i need to go now.I had to do something."she said while I continued eating.She bowed to my parents."Myeontae do you want myungsoo to send you home?"My mum asked.I choked a little."Uhh no thank you."she said,bowed and walked out from the room.

"Myungsoo go and send her home SAFELY."my appa said while emphasis the word 'safely'.  "waeyo she said she don't want."I replied."Send her home or I'll take your car."my appa whispered."Aish.mr jang mrs jang i'm going now."I said and bowed.

I walked out from the restaurant and saw her walking slowly.I went to her and greabbed her hand.I dragged her and put her in my car.

"BWOYAH!!"she shouted and crossed her arms.

 

My father asked me to send you home SAFELY."I said emphasis the word safely.

"I can go home myself".she said, crossed my arms and pouted.

*cute*

put on your seatbelts.i said 

...........let me out....she whined.

Put on your seatbeltsi said again

..............................

Aish.I said and put on her seatbelts.

Beep beep her phone beep.

She texting some.*Why is she smilling?*

"Ya!! why are you smilling?"I asked.

"Nothing"She answered.

She keeps smilling alone like a crazy girl.

"you crazy."I said. "Bwoh"she answered

"Who are you texting?"I asked curiously.

"None of your business."she answered.

"It is my business since you're going to be my wife soon."i said smirk

"Aish."she replied

*Its fun teasing her*

"You looked pretty tonight."I said 

"Thanks."I replied while slightly blush.

*hah! she blush,cute*

Then it was silence.

"We've arrived."I said

"Thanks."she replied,going out from my car,

Then,I drove home.

I went inside my house and went straight to my room.I washed up and went to my bed.

*Aish that girl,of all people why her? Myeontae I think I 'm going to fall for you.sigh*Soon i was asleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Sorry if this chapter is boring :(   keep giving me your comments please~~~