Chapter 8 performance

Tales of the two~

I woke up lazily as I heard my alarm clock.I washed up and getting ready to school.I bring all my clothes and accessories. I went down lazily,still tired from the yesterday's practiced.. "Good morning." I said in monotone. "Good morning."my parents chorused. "Why do you looked gloomy?" Umma asked.

"Huh?  I'm just tired."I said as I eat my cereal. "Umma and Appa will be there so don't worry." Umma said as she pat my head.

I smiled back in returned.I quickly finished my breakfast and get in the car.I text my Oppa to remind him again.Lucklily,I had the best brother ever.He will come with 2PM Oppa. As my car arrived at the school,I saw 'Sistar' group just came out from their cars.I got out from my car and greeted them.'Sistar' group is the supportive group.I chatted with them for awhile as we went to the music class together.As we get in,I saw all the group had arrived.I wave goodbye to them and went to my own group. Soon,Mrs Jung came in."Students,make me proud and showed the 2 new transferred students our skills,okay"

"Nae~" we answered.

"I'll give you guys practiced now,you could practiced anywhere but you must be at the backstage in 4 hours."Mrs Jung said as she went outside.

We had decided to practiced outside behind the school which not many people were there.It was the only quiet place.As we wanted to leave the music room,the 'Queenkas' called us.I turned around and faced her face to face.I could tell that people's attention were on us again.

"Good luck." Jiyeon said and smirked.

"Thanks,you too." I said and smirked back,I turned around and walked out from the room quickly to avoid fighting with them again.

We had reached the place.We warmed up our body and voices first.After that,we started practicing.We practiced it many times.After the 5th round of practicing,we decided to take a rest.

"I looked at my phone.I saw 2 texts.One from my beloved Oppa another was from Byunghun.

Oppa <3

Myeontae ah~~ we've arrived.We're in the auditorium now.I'm with 2PM and our parents now.Practiced hard~~ ^^ Fighting!!

I smiled at his text and replied back.

Byunghun~

Myeontae~~ fighting~~!!!!   :D  Good luck on your performance I'll be participate in your performance~~ :)

My smiled grew bigger as I replied his text.

"Guys,lets practice one more time then we're done."I said, getting up with the other members.

Kim Myungsoo POV

I woke up lazily as my mum woke me up.I washed up quickly and went downstairs eating my breakfast.After that,I went to my school.I went to my locker and put my things.I went to the music room.I saw that my friends were already there with Teen top and the Queens group.I saw that one of the  smiled at me cheeckily.I ignored her and went to my friends.

"Hyung,today is going to be fun."Sungyeol said excitedly.

"Waeyo?"Dongwoo asked,clueless.

"SoNyeoShiDae going to perform."Hoya and Woohyun said excitedly.

"Oh,yeah I hope they win against that cocky group."Sunggyu said.

"Hyung,do you like one of them in SNSD?"Sungjong asked Woohyun curiously.

"Ah... a-ani."He shuttered and quickly changed to other topic.

"Ah,hyung let's eat outside today."Woohyun asked.

"Oh,okay."Sunggyu said while eyeing him suspiciously.

"Hyung opened your eyes you looked like you sleeping."Dongwoo said teasingly.

"YA!! My eyes were wide opened."Sunggyu answered loudly.

We were talking until SNSD group comes in but without Myeontae.

*Where is that girl?* I tried to search for her.

"Hyung who do you look for?"Sungyeol asked.

"No one."I answered with a cold face.

*Why did I suddenly wanted to search her?*

Soon,Sistar came in with.... Myeontae.

*sigh luckily she had already arrived.   Why do I felt concerned about her?*

Soon,Mrs Jung arrived.I did not hear what she said,I kept looking at her somehow I felt like I need to protect her,cared for her, love her....but I still cannot confirm my  feelings.I felt like I like her but somehow It just feel not right. *sigh*

End of Myungsoo POV

We practiced for the last time then we went to change our clothes and applied little make up.We had transformed from nerd to beautiful ladies.

After we had ready,we went to the backstage.We were the last group to perform.Before us were the es 'Queenks' group.Their concept was all about y.Whice was irritating.

After they done performing,I saw that they were smirking at us.I felt more nervous."Girls,this is our chance to prove them that we're also can do it.Sonyeoshidae fighting!!" we cheered before going to the stage.

As we were on the stage,we saw thousands of people were watching us.We were standing side by side. 

"Hana,dul,set. Annyeonghaseyo,SoNyeoShiDae imnida." we chorused as we bowed together to them.

"Our first song is gee,hope you enjoy our song." I said happily. We take our places and start as the music begin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Ap1lzIX8w

After we finished,we heard thunderous of claps."Kamsahamnida."we said as we bowed together.As we walked to our dressing room,We saw Sistar.

"WA~~ you guys were so great."Hyorin compliment.

"And cute."Bora added.

"Kamsahamnida,you guys were great too."I said happily.

"Thanks,we're need to go get ready now,bye."Dasom said as they waved at us.

"Bye."we waved back.

We were getting ready for our next performance.We fixed our make up and getting ready for our turn.I was watching the tv which shows the performance.Infinite was performing their 2nd song which is Man In Love.They looked handsome and cool But my eyes kinda stick on one guy which is Myungsoo.I don't know my feelings.Whenever I meet him I felt kinda happy but I had tired of Love since I think it will end up hurting my feelings.After Infinite,It was Teentop.They were performing To you.L.joe looked so handsome.I felt happy when I'm with him.He made me comfortable and he always gave me positive advice.I am so glad to have him as my friend.Soon,the 'Queens' were performing.We were getting ready to go to the backstage.After they finished their 2nd song,the mc call us.

We were getting at our places.Soon,we started singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PEvQC3Z99k

After that we got more support.We were confident that we could beat the Queens group.We were enjoying the song."Good performance you got there."Suzy said in arrogant way.

"Thanks."I said and smirked.We walked back to our room.Now,is the time for the sub-unit. Me,Hana and Eunjung were getting many support from others especially Yunyeol.She's the one that made us calm.I was watching the other groups performing and I had to say that they were good  no scratch that, they were awesome!! 

Soon,it was my group turned to perform.Our members were cheering for us.As the mc said our group name,we had already heard shouting and cheered from the audiences.We were really excited but at the same time nervous.We were getting ready at the stage.We looked at each other and smiled giving encourage to one another.Then,we start our song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kisI6Z8IxJw

We were enjoying throughout the song..The audiences gave us so much support than the other groups.Soon,the nervousness was all gone.After the song finish,we thanked them and bowed.Honestly,we all enjoyed the 3 songs that we had performed together.I felt satisfied.Our hard work had been paid off.

"WA~~ they supported us like we were idols."Eunjung joked. Hana and I just laugh at her joke.As soon as we reached our dressing room,our members hugs us and told us that,that was great.They even said that we might had fans after this.As we were in chaos,the room door was opened with a loud "BANG!".We looked behind us and saw the 'Queens'. I was standing in the middle.They come in with pissed face.

"Hey,loser I win!!" I said and stick out my tongue at them. Merong~~

"Shut up !!" Hyuna shouted which takes people attention.I folded my arm and my face turned to serious.

Jiyeon came closer to me and whispered, "Congrats, and you should watch your back frequently since you going to get more beating than before."She said and smirk.Then,she walked away from us.I rolled my eyes in irritation.

"Myeontae!! you had to be more careful since they will beat you more than the previous one."Yunyeol said. 

"You better stays beside us all the time to avoid you from getting the bruises."Kyunsoo said, concerned

"and you should stay beautiful for the engagement."Kyunsoo whispered to me.

"That will be, I think next year because now we're studying."I whispered back and smirk as I felt satisfied.

"Did you not heard, that you guys will getting engaged next 2 weeks."She whispered and smirk.

"What?!! are you serious?!!" I asked her. She nodded.

"Hello guys, why are you whispering?" Hana asked.

"Nothing." I said as I smiled to her.

Myungsoo POV

After  we had perform,we went to our own dressing room and changed our clothes.After changing,I sat down and watched the TV.I didn't really concentrate until it was SNSD group.As the mc announced the group,my members all paid their attention to it. 

As they were performing,my eyes stick at Myeontae.She looks cute and pretty.Her smile made me smile. "Why are you smiling? do you like Myeontae?" Sunggyu hyung whispered.

I changed my face immediately and whispered back "I don't like her." I turned my attention to the performance back.She really can sings well.She hits the high notes perfectly.Her voice is like an angel.Soon,the performance finished.

"WA~~ DAEBAK!!" Sungyeol said.

"JJang!!" Sungjong added while showing two thumbs up.

Then,We were getting ready for the 2nd performance.As we walked to the backstage we walked past SNSD door.Their door was opened slightly,I can see Myeontae was concentrating watching the TV.* She looked cute when she's concentrating.* I smiled slightly and immediately change my expression as we arrived the backstage.

*This is the first time since I showed my true smile.Aish,that girl make me crazy.*

After we performing,we were walking back to our room."Oppa!! you're so awesome just now." Hyuna said cutely as she cling at my arm.I smirked and pushed her hands away from my arm as I was getting in.

"OMG!! she's so irritating."Dongwoo said as we went inside.I smirked.The sub-unit group were getting ready.Dongwoo was fixing his make up while Hoya was changing his clothes.

Soon,SNSD perform again.We gathered again.This time they totally looked even more pretty.Their dancing steps were awesome.

Myeontae was really pretty.Her singing was excellent.They looked different from their usual way of style.They had received more support from the audiences.*Myeontae I don't know how you could entered my cold heart.*

After Sistar had finished their sub-unit song,Dongwoo and Hoya went outside quickly.Getting ready for the performance.I can't wait for SNSD sub unit.

After my group had finished perform all the songs,we wear our casual clothes.Soon,the long awaited performance had arrived,SNSD sub-unit getting ready to perform.

Myeontae really stands out.She looks lively,bright,cute and pretty.Her singing was always perfect.Her high notes was perfectly done,even Infinite admire her now.

"SNSD should be an idol"Sungjong said.We all nodded in agreement.After they finished,the PD called us to go to the stage.As we walked,we heard a commotion in SNSD room.We saw SNSD with The Queens.Jiyeon whispered something to her.Then,she walked out.

"Hi Oppa!!" Hyuna said cutely. I just shrugged her off and walked with Infinite.

"Soon,you will be mine." I heard her said it softly but determined. *In your dreams.* I smirked

After a few minutes,all groups were called on stage.We were standing between the Queens and SNSD.Sungyeol was talking to Myeontae which irritates me sometime when they laugh together.I looked at the other side and saw that  hyuna was watching me with seductive looked as she her lips.I rolled my eyes in irritation and ignored her.

"Getting irritated?"Dongwoo asked with a smirk.

"She was really irritating for your information."I said as I smirk.

"Myeontae looked pretty today."Dongwoo said as he smiled alone.

"What?!! are you perhaps like her?"I asked.

"What if I like her,your enemy."He replied as he wiggle his eyebrows.

"No you cannot because because....." I answered but soon shut up.

"Because...."Dongwoo asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"Because he likes her."Sunggyu hyung continued.

"NO!! I don't l-like her."I said shutter a bit.

"oh~~~ I knew it,the way you looked at her was different and you had just smile after watching her performance."Dongwoo said happily.

"Tch,Whatever."I said coldly.Then,Sunggyu hyung asked Sungyeol to change place with me so that I could be next to her.  *How childish.*

Then,the mc starts to talk. "Ok,this event had come to it's end.Hope you had enjoyed the performance that were made by our students.We'll meet you again soon."He said as we all hold each other hands and bowed together.

Our hands fit perfectly.Her hands was a bit cold.After we had bowed,I didn't realized that I had been holding her hands until Sunggyu hyung nudged me.

As we were about to go off stage,the Queens group take the microphone and talked. "I need your opinions,which group was the best? SoNyeoShiDae or Queens?

Please shout when I said the group name.

Queens. woo~~ there were also many people like their song.

SoNyeoShiDae WOO!!!!~~~~~~~  most people were shouting and whistle. I could see that they were glaring at Myeontae which was bowing to the audiences with her members.I also could see Hyuna's hand was curling up into a fist. Soon,we were all dismissed.All the audiences headed towards the exit.I walked with Infinite to walked outside.

As we were walking towards the parking lot I could see Myeontae was hugging the 6 guys that in the picture that i made rumors.I also saw her parents proud face.I walked towards my car,but as soon as I opened the door I heard Myeontae's father voice calling me.I turned around and saw he was waving at me.I went to him and greeted him.

"You looked great at the stage just now."He compliment.

"Kamsahamnida uncle."I said as I bowed.I saw that Myeontae was talking to the 6 guys happily.

"Um.. I need to go now bye."I said as I bowed to him and walked to my car quickly.I went in and drive home.As I reached home,I went upstairs and washed up.I played with my phone for a while and eat my dinner with my family.

"Myungsoo,your engagement will be in 2 weeks."My father said calmly.

"What?!! Why is it so soon?" I asked freak out.

"It's better to make you guys official."My mother said.

I sighed as I eat my food gloomly.Kyunsoo just kept quiet as she ate her own food.After i had finished the dinner,I went upstairs and played with my phone again.

"Oppa."Kyunsoo said as she opened the door.

"Can you at least knock first."I said, irritated.

She walked towards me and lied down on my bed.

"Oppa,you should take good care of Myeontae."She said seriously.

"Waeyo?"I asked.

"Because she is my friend and she will be your future wife."She said and smirk.

"I think she has problems into trusting men maybe because of her past so make sure you treat her nicely if you want to see her loving and nice side.I know that you like her because the way you looked at her just now was different and did not even want to let her hands go."She said and smirk at the last part.

"Ok bye good night."she said and left my room.

I keep thinking what she told me.*I will make her trust me.*I said one last time and went to my dreamland.

End of Myungsoo POV 

After we had finished the performance,we change to our casual clothes but we're still wearing contact lens.Soon,the PD called asked to go to the stage.My group was standing between Infinite and Tenntop.I was beside Sungyeol.He was a fun person.We kept talking and laughing together.I could see that Myungsoo face was a bit grumpy but I just shrugged it off.After I had finished talking to Sungyeol,I talked with Kyunsoo beside me.She may be cold but soon she will be the warmest and protective friend.She was also funny.Soon,the mc starts to talked."Ok,this event had come to it's end.Hope you had enjoyed the performance that were made by our students.We'll meet you again soon."He said as we all hold each other hands and bowed together.

As I bowed I was surprised because beside me was not Sungyeol,It was Myungsoo.Our hands was fit perfectly.Hishand was so warm.I did not recognized that we were holding hands until he let go of my hands but I did not take noticed of it.As we were about to go off stage,the Queens group take the microphone and talked. "I need your opinions,which group was the best? SoNyeoShiDae or Queens?

Please shout when I said the group name.

Queens. woo~~ there were also many people like their song.

SoNyeoShiDae WOO!!!!~~~~~~~  most people were shouting and whistle. I felt that it was very satisfying.I and my members bowed to them and thanked them continuously.I could see that they were glaring at me but I just ignored them Soon,all the audiences headed towards the exit.I walked with SNSD to exit the room.

I walked towards my parents and 2pm.My mum compliment me saying that I can be a idol one day.I saw my parents proud face,I felt extremely happy.I hugged all the 2PM Oppa and talked to them happily.As i was talking i heard my Appa called somebody but i just ignored it.

"You looked great at the stage just now."He compliment the man. I recognized the perfume that this guy wear.I looked a bit at the side and my guess was correct,it was Kim Myungsoo.I just continued talking to my Oppa.

"Kamsahamnida uncle."he said as he bowed.Then,he went away.

"You must be a lucky girl to have a handsome boyfriend."Junho said and gave me his eyesmile.

"Hah!! yeah right so lucky."I said sarcastic.

Then,we went home.As I reached my house,I went to my room and washed up.After washing up,I read some of my books to revise back.After that,I rest at my bed.I played with my phone for a while.Then,I got a massage from Byunghun.

Byunghun~

Myeontae~!!! you guys were so awesome.just now! DAEBAK!! you looked pretty and cute. :)

I smiled at his text.

Thanks,your performance was awesome too!! :D  I replied back his text.

Then,we start texting,we talked about things we like and we don't like.The things that we're afraid of and many random things.I felt happy and comfortable when I talked or text him.He seemed reliable.I kinda had a small feelings for him but I had a thing with Myungsoo too...... What should I do? I thought but soon,I felt asleep.

 

 

 

 

Sorry if this chapter disappointed you :( Sorry for grammar and tenses mistake.I try to improve more.Please keep on supporting me :D