Chapter 3

Tales of the two~

At 2.30pm-

Ding-dong~I opened the door and saw my friends."Right on time."I said jokingly.I invited them in my house."Myeontae,who's that?" my mum asked."Its my friends."I answered.I bring them in my room.

"I've been thinking that the 1st group song we'll make cute genre then the 2nd group song we make like hiphop with rap.So i have made the lyrics for the songs and it's called gee and I got a boy.It's that okay?"I asked my group members."You made this alone?! Daebak!!"Haneul said."Teach us how the rhythm and whice part is ours."Hana asked."Okay,we discuss the 1st song first.Hana and Eunhae will be the one who sings first.The lyrics are (Hana) 'Aha,listen boy, my first love story.(Eunhae)My angel and My girls My sunshine Oh! Oh! Let's go.'

After 2 hours of practicing the lyrics,we finally have memorize our own part.*Lucily,they can memorize faster.* I said in my head.

"Myeontae,here cookies and milk share this with your friends." My mum said entering my room. and put it on the table."So,how's the song goes?"my mum asked."Great!"Yunyeol answered with enthusiasm.My mum smiled."okay,get back to your work, i'm going downstairs.FIGHTING!"My mum said while going out fom my room."Kamsahamnida,Omonim"My friends thanked her.

"I have been thinking some of the dance steps and it's quite easy."I said to them while smilling brightly."Okay,can you show us the dance steps and maybe we can add something.Kyunsoo said seriously.

*Showing them some of the dance* "Okay,now you guys can add some move."I said as I sat beside Sunny.

*Disscussing and adding the dance steps.*After 2 hours,we're finally finished the 1st song."The song gonna be a success."Sunny said."Of course,since we have  Kyunsoo and Myeontae."Eunjung said with ease." I just smile back.

"Hey,girls you guys should eat dinner here."I informed them."Nae~"They chorused together."I' going to wash up first."I said as I'm walking towards the bathoom.

After washing up,I went downstairs and saw my friends were eating with my parents.They were talking and laughing together like they had known for a long time.*I'm grateful to have awesome friends.*I said to myself.

"Hi mum,dad." I said while smilling and sat down next to my mum."Myeontae your friends have told me about the performance and I have been thinking about your outfits,since you guys have made a cute genre I think white T-shirts and jeans suit you guys and since you guys will be busy,I'll help you guys to search for your outfits.

After eating.-

"Bye Myeontae~!!"My friends said while getting into their own cars. (A/N:they have drivers)

I went to my room after sent them home."Ahh..so tired, Lucily they have memorized the lyrics and had finish the dance steps."I said to myself.

"Annyeong!!!! I'm back~!!"

I looked up and instantly smiled.

"Oppa"I ran and hug him tightly."I miss you."

"I miss you too,princess."

"So,hows 2pm going?"I asked while we sat on my bed.

"Not bad,they miss you a lot too.Hows your group going?What is your group name?"

"They good,they have memorized the lyrics too,my group name is Girls generation.Oppa,I wanna meet my other oppa too."I said with puppy eyes.

"Oh,cannot."

"Waeyo?"

"Because They maybe will have crush on my cute little sister."

"Ya!!! Jang wooyoung! don't be ridiculous."I said while smilling shyly.

"Eyyy... you like it don't you."hehehe.he tease.

"I like it when you're called me cute,that's all."I said while sticking out my tongue.

"Why is your group name is in english,try to put it in korean since many people will have difficulties to pronounce your group name."Wooyoung said.

"What should I put?"I asked,looking at him.

"How about.... SoNyeoShiDae?"He asked.

"Woah,great! Gomawo oppa."I said as I kissed his cheeks.

"Anything for my princess."He said as he pinched my cheeks.You smile as replied.

We talked and shared everything,you also had told your brother about that queenka and that jerk.(L)

We talked like hours and did not realise that it's late.

"Eyyy.... it's already 10pm,you better sleep,tomorrow you have school."he said. I nodded."Good night my little princess."he said while going out from my room and shutting the door quietly.I smilled.*Finally,my brother has back home.*I said to myself.

In the morning~

"Myeontae!!!!! Jang Myeontae!!! wake up or you'll be late for school!!! Wooyoung shouted.

"Ya!! so noisy!! you replied while frowning.

"Wake up."He said as he pulled me out of my bed and pushed me into the bathroom.

After washing up,I went downstairs."Morning umma,appa,oppa."I greeted happily.

"Good morning."They chorused.

"Taetae,go home early okay,we're going out with 2pm hyung."wooyoung said as he munched his cereals.

I nodded happily while eating a bread."Umma,Appa,Oppa,I need to go to school now,Bye!" I said as i kissed their cheeks.

"Bye."Wooyoung said as he waved goodbye.

At school~

I take my books in my locker and went to my first class.I sit at the 2nd last row.There are a few of students.Some were chattering,laughing or sleeping.When I  entered the classroom,I saw Hana,Yunyeol and Minri were laughing and chattering.Hana is the first one who saw me."Myeontae ah~ come sit beside me."She said as she patted on a chair in between her and Minri."Hi,guys.Have you guys practiced yesterday?"They nodded."So are we going to practice the dance today?"Minri asked,looking at me."I don't think I can practice today because my oppa just come back and today we're going out."I said looking at them.Yunyeol pouted."Then,how can we practice without our leader?"She asked.I think for a moment and replied,"maybe i can practice for a few hours only."I said with a weak smile."Its better than nothing."Hana said,smilling.They nodded and I smiled."Go and text the others,meet in the music room at 1pm.I said to Hana."Okay~~"she replied.

We talking and laughing together until the teacher came to our class.Class started as usual,a bit bored.As usual me and my friends take notes and concentrate but once in a while yawn."Myeontae,answer the 3rd question on the whiteboard."Mr Jung said with his stern voice.All eyes were on me as I walked to the whiteboard.I read the question and answer it immediately.I went back to my seat peacefully.Yunyeol showed me two tumbs up.While Hana and Minri just smile.

After hours of studying,finally break time."Ahhh~~~ finally break time."Minri said."Let's go and eat!!"Yunyeol said happily while smilling widely.We all just laugh and walked towards the cafeteria,searching for our friends."Myeontae,Hana,Yunyeol,Minri,here."Sunny shout as she waved to us.We looked at that direction and started to walked to them."We have bought you guys food~"Eunjung said while giving it to us.While we were eating peacefully,the queenkas came to us.

"Ya!! nerd."She said,but we all just shrugged it off."Ya!!"Jiyeon said as she turned me around harshly."Bwoyah!!"I shouted.All people were looking at us including Infinite.Jiyeon grabbed my chin harshly as she said threateningly"Don't be rude."I pushed her hands away from my chin harshly and I rolled my eyes in irritation.

"What do you want?"I asked trying to control my anger.Eunhae was holding my hands to keep me from burst in anger.Hyuna come forward,"We just want to make sure that you will not live peacefully."She said,smirking."Oh,yeah,do guys don't have your own lives?"I asked mockingly."How dare you!!"Hyuna said and slapped me hard.Everybody gasped."It just a warning."Suzy said,smirking.Then the 3 of them walked away.I am boiled with anger.I hit the table hard.Again everybody were shocked espeacially my friends since they haven't saw me angry."Keep calm,breath in and out."Hana said panicked.I'm going out for awhile,just go to the class without me.I said as i walked away from the cafeteria.I can sensed that everyone were watching me.

I went to the rooftop to take freash air.I touched my cheeks.It hurts like hell."I HATE YOU ES!! CAN YOU OWN YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!" I shouted at the rooftop while tears streamed down my cheeks because I cannot hold the pain.I collasped to the ground.I pulled my legs near my chest."Myeontae,you're a tough girl don't cry over that es.Myeontae ah fighting!"I said to myself.I wiped my tears."Yeah,you're a strong girl,don't cry over the es."I heard a guys voice.I turned around and I saw Teen top L.Joe."What?"I asked,confused.I tilt my head sideways."You're a strong girl don't waste your tears over them."L.Joe said smilling."Am i dreaming? a kingka just talk to me and smiled?"I asked.He walks nearer to me."Nope,you're not dreaming,*pinch your cheeks* see." Ouch! Ya!! why did you pinched my cheeks."I asked angrily."Just to wake you up."He said.I turned around and watched the sky."He sit beside me.

"Why are you here? When did you come?"I asked eyes still locked to the sky.

"Just want to take fresh air,I came here when I heard you shouting.He said also looking at the sky.

"Bwoh?!! so,you heard all of it?"I asked hoping he will not heard all of it.Looking at him.

He nodded.I facepalm myself."Waeyo."He asked."Its embarrassing."I said still cover my face.I could see he smilling"Is your cheeks okay now?"He asked looking at me."A little bit better." I said.Then,it was silenced,comfortable silence.

Ring~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Breaks over" he said.I sighed.He smiled and patted my head."Fighting." he said as he put his fist in the air.I smiled,walking towards the exit."Myeontae ah,"He called."Nae?" I said as i turned around."Good luck with your  practice and performance,I'll support you."He said,smiled sweetly to me."Thanks."I said and exit the rooftop.I went to my classroom.As I enetered the classroom,the students all quiet and starts whispering to each other.I sit at my desk while lying down."Myeontae ah!!!!! Gwenchana?!!"Haneul asked,panicked.I looked up and nodded weakly.She patted my shoulders and sit beside me,letting me rest for awhile.After a few minutes,Mrs Lee came in and started the class.In the class,I keep zonning out and still thinking about L.Joe.*Why is he so concerened? Why did he smiled to me when he did not know me fully.*Hundreads of questions were in my mind.After the class,my group gathered in the music room.I still kept quiet."So,what are we going to do now?"Kyunsoo said.Hana nudged me,"are you okay?"Hana asked.I nodded."Umm,guys can we change the group names,we put SoNyeoShiDae,it is the same meaning as Girls generation."I said weakly.They nodded.*Myeontae fighting!! be strong!* I said in my head."Lets practiced."I said as I getting up.They looked at each other,smiling and getting up.

*We practiced the dance step together with the lyrics for 3 hours*

"Okay guys,not bad.We will continued tomorrow.Get enough rest and sleep early.Don't forget to eat healthy foods since the performance is really important."I said as I glaced at them.They nodded while wipping thier sweats."Okay i'm going home now.Bye"I said as I left the room.I walked towards the carpark and entered the car."How's your day,miss?"My driver asked."Bad."I answeres exhaustedly.My driver chuckle."Don't forget you have to meet your 2pm oppas today."My driver said.I sighed."Aish,I totally forget about that."I said while closing my eyes.Trying to take a nap.

"Miss,we have arrived."My driver said as he shaking me.I rubbed my eyes and stratched."mmm,Thank you for waking me up."I said,smiling and getting out of the car.

"I'm home~~~"I shouted lazily.I went to my room,Lying down and hugged my big teddy bear.I closed my eyes and sleep for awhile.

"Myeontae,Myeontae ah~ wake up your oppas had already arrived."my mum said while shaking me."mmm."I answered while getting up,rubbing my eyes.I walked towards my bathroom.After bathing,I went to my closet and search for simple clothes.I wear 

and tied my hair into this: (with glasses on)

I went downstairs and saw my oppa talking with his friends."Myeontae~!!!"Jun.k oppa shouted while running to me and hug me tightly.I hugged him back."I missed you."He said."I missed you too,my grandpa."I said while giggle."Ya!! i'm still young."He said while pouting.I went to them and hugged each one of them."wow,you are so pretty and cute."Junho said while showing his eyesmile."Gomawo."I said.

"Can we go now?"Wooyoung said happily."Yeah~"The guys said together in unision.We went to the car.They were so funny!! Eventhough they looked like a beast but actually the dorky and funny.But sometimes they can be protective."So,myeontae how's school just now?"Nickhun oppa asked.Everyone looked at me waiting for my answer."Did the do something to my little sister?"Wooyoung asked curiously."E-everything is fine.that did not t-touched me at all."I answered with a little shuttering."Are you sure?"Taecyeon asked,still not belive it.Everyone eyed on you suspiciously.I smiled to them,"what?"I asked scared that they will asked more."Nothing~"Chansung said and give a signal to others to face the front.Soon,they all shrugged it off.I closed my eyes to rest for a bit.

2pm discussion:

"I know she's hiding something."Nickhun whispered to Junho,Wooyoung,Taecyeon and Chansung."I know right."Taecyeon said to Nickhun."Let's find it out later."Wooyoung said,worriying.They nodded and Chansung whispered to Jun.k everything since Jun.k is driving.

End of disscussion.

"We have arrived."Jun.k shout.I rubbed my eys and started going out of the car, following my oppas.We were at a beach.My favourite place.It is a place where I can get rid of my stress,worried even when I'm sad or scared or happy."Wah~~"I said as I taking the fresh air.I smiled at least I can relax for a bit.I sit down on the sand.Soon,my oppas sit beside me."Myeontae tell us what happened in the school just now.Wooyoung oppa said as 2pm members looking at me.We made a small circle.I sighed."There's nothing happened,It's all okay."I said and forced a smile."Please,we're know you're lying."Jun.k said as he looked at me with concerned.I sighed."That slapped me."I said while looking at their reaction."WHAT!!!"They shouted."Let me tell you the whole story."I said calmly.I told them the incident including the rooftop."Oh~~Do you want us to do something?Nickhun asked."Nope."I answered shortly.

I think that guy had a feelings for you~"Chansung said teasingly."Don't be ridiculous."I replied,blush a little."Guys,let's eat,I'm hungry."Chansung whined."You're always hungry,shikshin."Junho said.

Chansung:Mehrong~

"Lets go."I said as I getting up and dusting off the sand.We went to the nearest restaurant.While we were eating we laugh,talk and even talked about some funny incidents.We shared our secrets and some giving advice and so on.We were so happy and full.While we going out from the restaurant,I clinged my brothers arm and Taec oppa arm.We walked in a straight line,we were laughing until our stomach was pain.

*Snap snap* 

I heard some snaping sound but shrugged it off since there were no one except for us and some families.We play in the water.We throw the water to each other and had alots of fun.We were drenched with water.We rest for a while under a big tree and continued to play other things.We had so much fun that we didn't realise that it's late."Ah~~ so fun."I said as we getting in the car."Yeah and tired too."Wooyoung said,smilling."Lets go out again togather."I said happily.The rest nodded.

At home. (A/N:I skipped the sending home parts.)

"Goodnight."I said to my brother as he going in his room.

I went inside my room,washing up and went to my comfortable bed.I hugged my teddy bear ready to sleep but suddenly remember the snap sound.*sounds like someone was snapping photos.I felt uneasy.*I said in my head but soon shrugged it off and sleep.

At school~(A/N:Skip the morning)

I went inside my classroom,yawning.I sit at my chair and lied down."MYEONTAE!!!!"Haneul high pitch voice wake me up."Nae?"I asked with tired eyes."You got to see this."Haneul said as she dragged me."Bwoyah,Im tired."I said."Look at this."Haneul said.My eyes was twice bigger than usual espeacially with that jerk name below,but as soon as I read the caption my hands curled up into a fist and walked away angrily.*You are so dead!!* I screamed in my head.