Chapter 1

Tales of the two~

Flashback:

I looked around to find my locker after receiving my schedule for the year. I pouted and tapped my chin."Oh! Found it!" I squealed and ran towards my locker.I opened my locker roughly without looking and heard a loud bang.Students stopped and stared at me in disbelief.

I closed my locker and gasped.He stood there and gritted his teeth."I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I chanted and bowed."Did you not ing see me?!!"he growled."Nope,i didn't see you"I answered innocently.Students who saw the commotion whispered among themselves.

"Is she new?"

"Doesn't she know who L really is?"

"Does she want to die?"

I glared at them."Yes,i'm new. Nope,i don't want to die and I don't care who L or whatever his name is."

I rolled my eyes at him and blew my bangs in irritational."How dare you roll your eyes at me! YOU should respect me!" "Sorry,I don't even know you and why do I need to respect you?!! Are you my father? No right! So please stop nagging like an ahjumma.I replied boldly and walked away,ignoring him.*"Ugghh!! He spoiled my first day!"* I mentally screamed.

After minutes of rounding the school building,I finally found my classroom.I knocked on the door while bowing to the teacher and introduced myself as the new student.The teacher nodded"Class,we have a new student,Jang Myeontae please introduce yourself."I smiled and pushed my glasses upwards before facing the class."Annyeonghaseyo,Jang myeontae iminda,please take good care of me and I hope we can be friends."I smiled weakly."Okay,myeontae sit between Lee Hana & Kwon yunyeol,Hana,Yunyeol please raise your hands."They complied and I went to my seat quickly.I bowed to them and introduced myself.Throughout the class,we kept talking and laughing silently.They also told me about the Kingkas whice Infinite and Teen top and the Queenka whice known as Beautyz.

They also showed me thier faces but what attracted my attention most was that L was one of them.They explained that L has a cold exterior and all the students are afraid of him because he likes to hold grudges.He can also search for your weakness just to avenge himself.I gulped.Hana saw my anxiousness and eyed me curiously.Their eyes were as big as saucere."What did you do?!"They shouted,luckily the teacher didn't hear it.I gulped again and told them that incident.

"YA!! MICHIGESSEO?!!"I smiled sheepishly."Uh-uh you're in big trouble."They said together.

KRIIIIIIIING~!!!!!!!!

The bell rang indicating our breaktime.We went to the cafeteria and bought our lunch.We quickly sat down.They started to tell me all about L.I gulped and pushed my glassed upwards nervously.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Students shouted.

"Ugghhh,they are so noisy,what do they see? i growled."Infinite has arrived~"Yunyeol said.We continued eating and chat happily,then I saw 7 guys whice consists L.He was talking seriously then met my eyes and smirked.*Uh-uh,he has planned it*I said in my head.

I turned to look at my friends and asked "don't you guyshave crush?"They blushed."Of course,we have."They smile shyly."Can i know?"I asked carefully."Ummmmm......sure! since you're our friends.My crush is Hoya and yunyeol's crush is Chunji whice is the another kingka."

"Oh...,I haven't seen that kingka before what is their group name?"

"Teen top"

"Oh,yeah,why don't i see them here?"

"Oh,they rarely go to cafeteria since they are rivals with Infinite and Infinite usually hangs out here"Yunyeol answered.I nodded in understanding.

Hana suddenly gripped my wrist,making me face herquestioningly."What's wrong?"I asked.Hana's face went pale,"L's walking towards here".

I looked up and blinked.I know that he smirked behind me.

*UH-OH*

 

 

 

 

Credicts to:woohyun_INFINITE