Bad News For Him And... More Bad News For Her?

Alice In Real World

*SIWON’S POV*

 A huge question mark must’ve appeared at the top of my head when Eunhyuk walked in and specifically asked to talk to Maddie personally, which isn’t like him at all. I mean, he must’ve known that Maddie and I tell each other everything so what’s with all the hush-hush? But to my surprise, Maddie just nodded at that and followed him out of the room. And then Donghae started talking randomly about this girl that he saw while we were out on this club in Japan but seriously, my mind just wasn’t in it. I found myself growing more and more curious about what just happened with Maddie and Eunhyuk. I threw a questioning look at Donghae beside me, who immediately stopped talking and replied with the same look. Aish, this guy is so clueless sometimes.

                “What’s with those two?”

                “You mean Alice and Hyukjae?”

                “Yeah, there’s just… something a little off with them earlier.”

                “Aren’t you supposed to be Alice’s BFF or something?”

“Yeah, but… I don’t know anything about this and Maddie obviously isn’t talking, or else I’m not gonna sit here asking you about it.”

Donghae just flashed that signature smirk of his, which actually didn’t answer anything, to be honest. Although I kinda get a feeling the dude knows something I don’t.

                “I can’t tell you anything at this point, not if I wanna have my balls safe and intact.”

                “What the… what does that even mean?”

                “Man, just ask Alice, arasso?”

I was about to open my mouth and argue some more with Donghae, but then Maddie walked in, and I just decided to give it a rest. I didn’t know why but I didn’t want her to know that I was asking Donghae about it.

*ALICE’S POV*

Silver and I ended up hanging out in some smoking area in our floor, which was a small balcony overlooking the night view of Bangkok. My heart was racing like mad right now, cause I honestly know what is it that Silver wanted to talk to me about, and also cause I know that I haven’t had a solid answer for it.

                “So… what’s with all the secrecy?”

I asked awkwardly, before managing a smile on my face, which he replied with the same small smile.

                “Nothing, I just… didn’t feel like I wanna be flushed down in front of the guys.”

My eyes instantly widened at what Silver said. How. In. God’s. Name. Can. He. Know? Silver glanced at me and laughed once he saw the dumbfounded look on my face.

                “Alice, I think I’ve been around girls enough to know when one doesn’t wanna go out with me.”

Seeing him taking it so calmly made me cool down also. I smiled sheepishly at him and played around with the back of my short bob hair before also breaking into a giggle.

                “I guess… I should’ve let you know sooner, huh?”

“The fact that it took you so long to even come up with a yes or no… well let’s just say I have a knack of taking a ‘maybe’ into a ‘no’.”

“I’m sorry, but I just… didn’t think that this is the right time for me to… you know, start dating again.”

I would like to thank the Academy for this award of Best Actress of the year. Man, how can I completely and totally lie like that? I suddenly felt this overwhelming guilt towards Silver for flat out lying to him like that cause he took all of this like a real gentleman and I felt that he at least had the right to know why I couldn’t just go out with him. But I couldn’t possibly tell him the real reason behind me rejecting him now, could I?

“Hey, don’t be sorry, no hard feelings, okay? It’s not like I’m gonna jump off this balcony if you say no, right?”

                “Yeah, good, good, please don’t do that, or else I’m gonna jump off with you out of pure guilt.”

We both chuckled at that as he walked over to me and we both started to walk towards the door, back into the hotel. But then suddenly he put an arm around me and said,

                “I still hope you change your mind, though.”

Silver said with that gummy smile of his and put a gentle squeeze on my shoulder before turning left towards the hallway to his room while I could just stood there for a good 5 seconds or something after that happened. I subconsciously brought my hand to my shoulder, on the spot where Silver touched me earlier. Uh… why was I… so nervous after that? I shook my head and continued walking back to my room. I needed to get the effect of Silver, um… I mean that thing that happened before out of my system. As I got to my room, Nate and Lee were still there, and Nate looked like he was about to say something to Lee but then stopped mid-way.

                “You guys were talking about me, huh?”

I said that with a big grin across my face and both Lee and Nate looked at each other and shook their heads saying their ‘aish, this girl’ almost in unison. Suddenly Nate’s phone rang, and judging by how his face instantly lit up at the sight of his phone’s display, I can give a good guess that it was his girlfriend. Oh who am I kidding, I’m sure it was his girlfriend. I thank the heavens and their angels and the mightiest of all the mighty gods that Nate was speaking to her in Korean cause I didn’t think I’m gonna like what I hear. Nate hung up the phone and looked like he was about to burst out of joy.

                “Yah! Donghae, SNSD is joining us for tour for the next couple weeks!”

Nate exclaimed ecstatically at Lee and I could just cast them a curious glance, Nate just said a bunch of things that I didn’t understand there.

                “Uh… guys… what’s this… SPCD, or something?”

“It’s Tiffany’s group, Maddie, they’ll be joining us for the next couple weeks and that means I can see my giiiiirrrlll!”

Lee burst out laughing and threw a pillow at Nate as he said the ‘my girl’ part in sing-song voice and they started to talk quickly in Korean. I see no reason to laugh at that point as my breath started to race from nerves. Nate’s girlfriend is joining this tour? Yeah, I didn’t like that very much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Um...yeah, that's kind of a shortish chap... I went a little overboard when I write this chap that it ended up being WAY too long to be just 1 chap so I figured I'd split it up into 2 and post the other one later tonight? :) Oh yeah, I also decided to add multiple POV's and not just Alice's cause I thought it'll be more interesting that way... Anyway, hope everybody is still enjoying this story and like usual, please read, or subscribe, or comment, that'll make my day... wink  Happy Sunday! :)