And Then There Were Two

Alice In Real World

*EUNHYUK’S POV*

Why? Why did I have to kiss her? What happened to my plan of letting her make her own decision without anything bothering her? I seriously regretted doing that. Especially when she just stood there, not saying nor doing anything after I kissed her. Aish, you just have to go and do to that, huh, Hyukjae? You just couldn’t control yourself longer, could you? I was seriously contemplating on banging my head on a wall somewhere just so I can have some kind of release from this tension that suddenly took over me when I went a little too far and indulged myself. This date had went on really smoothly and it seemed like Alice felt the same way as I do, judging on how she’s been acting the entire night. But now, after this, suddenly I wasn’t so sure. I was just a step away from the door, about to bring my hand to the door handle when suddenly…

“Silver…”

I felt my whole body just froze when I heard Alice called me, and that feeling of misery suddenly disappeared as anticipation started to fill me up. I turned around to find Alice still standing on her spot earlier but there was something in her eyes, something that I couldn’t really explain and couldn’t put my finger on. What is that? But even before my brain had started to process what was going on, Alice began walking slowly but surely towards me, and put both hands on my shoulders before crashing her lips on mine. All my senses suddenly stopped working and I just let my instincts took over me as I acknowledged that it was indeed Alice standing here, locking her lips with mine. I reacted by putting an arm around her waist and put my other hand on the back of her head, as I started kissing her back. God, her lips felt so soft and sweet on mine that I half-thought I would just kiss her for the whole night if it was even possible. Let me tell you a little secret, I actually had been imagining this for awhile. I mean, it’s pretty normal to imagine kissing the girl that you like, right? But seriously, ‘kissing Alice for real’ is kicking the ‘imagining about kissing Alice’ painfully in the . I didn’t know how long we were standing there kissing when I suddenly had the sudden urge to pull away cause I had felt my lungs gasped for air. I regretfully parted our kiss but still keeping my forehead pressed on hers, and judging by how her breath came out short and choppy, she needed the air too.

“Be mine…”

Those words just slipped out of me before I even registered them in my mind. I realized that I had broken my promise of letting Alice makes all the decision twice in just one night now. But after everything that happened tonight, nothing about those words felt wrong at all now. And then I felt like I was about to burst out with joy when I saw Alice nodded her head at what I said. Does this… does this mean she want it too?

“I’m yours.”

Nothing beat that feeling when I heard her said that. No, not one single recreational drug would have this kind of effect on me even if I tried them all at the same time.

“Are you… are you serious?”

She giggled lightly as I asked her that and then looked at me right in my eyes before saying,

“Dead serious. Now shut up and kiss me.”

I grinned as the typical Alice statement fell out of and I just obliged happily at that as I pulled her if possible even closer to me.

“Anything for my girl.”

Man, did it felt good to say that! I felt her smile into the kiss that we had already began to share and her eyes slipped shut as were mine, enjoying that fluttery feeling in the pit of my stomach as our lips danced on each other’s, already synching as if we had been doing this forever. Everything just felt right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ALICE’S POV*

I stepped out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel and went straight to the dresser as I had just finished a shower. It was only 7 in the morning but lord knows, I need to wake up early to prepare for the whirlwind that is today’s activities. The guys are gonna be doing lots of appearances in TV shows as well as interviews here in Taipei, which was why we spent longer time than usual here. And guess what? Ding ding ding! That’s right; I’m in charge for all the photo stills for those events. Man, today’s gonna be a long day. As I was sitting in front of the dresser applying my usual morning lotion, I saw the reflection of the miniature Jigsaw doll that was sitting on the nightstand, and that immediately put a smile on my face. Silver bought that doll for me last night when we were at the Saw Special Screening at the theatre which was also our date. And thinking about Silver just brought even a bigger smile to appear on my face. I still can’t believe that the guy is my boyfriend now. My boyfriend, b-o-y-f-r-i-e-n-d. Yes, I actually spelled that word in my mind. It’s just that… I haven’t been in a relationship for such a long time and to finally be in one again feels… strange yet exciting at the same time. Strange, because starting this relationship with Silver was also a closure to a chapter I’ve been in for most of my life where I’m always the one hoping and wishing for Nate to love me the way I love him. This didn’t necessarily mean that I’ve stopped loving Nate altogether, it’s an entirely different battle and I needed to take that day by day, this closure just simply meant I no longer torture myself with wanting him to be mine and just accept the fact that well… he’ll never be mine, and let’s just leave it at that. I turned my head around from the mirror as I heard my Blackberry ringing on my bed where I last left it and I quickly got up to take the call. I practically could feel my mouth turned upwards in to a stupid grin as I saw Silver’s name blinking on the screen. I took the call and was immediately greeted with his cheery voice.

“Morning, sweetie!”

“You’re practically five steps away from my room and you still need to call me on my Blackberry? And by the way, ‘sweetie’? Really now?”

My grin just grew wider as I heard him laugh on the line. Does his laugh always sound this good on the line? Or is it just me being all smitten?

“See, I was absolutely positive that you’d say that but I decided to just try it anyways and well… I guess you made it pretty clear that I can’t pull off saying ‘sweetie’, huh?”

“Hahaha, no, not really.”

“Well, I’m calling cause I wanna tell you that I’m about 5 five seconds away from invading your room and… look at that, I’m already there.”

And then I heard the door bell rang almost at the same time that he said that. I laughed lightly and shook my head in disbelief at what he did, it was just so silly. Adorably silly cause it’s coming from my boyfriend anyway. Oh my god, I really love saying that. Aaanndd I just turned into a love-struck teenager again.

“You’re crazy.”

I said through the phone before hanging up the call and walked towards the door, opening it to find a grinning cute Korean guy standing in front of it.

“Hey…”

Silver said with a big smile on his face as he walked into my room, closing the door behind him before taking my hands in his.

“Hey…”

I gave the same big smile to him and that was my only word before he circled his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him and started kissing me. I instinctively wrapped my arms on his neck as I began kissing him back. Do you know that Silver is a great kisser and I’ll probably most likely start to get addicted to his naturally-pouty lips really soon? Well now you do.

“Can we, like, do all our ‘good mornings’ like this from now on?”

I laughed at his face that was so full with expectation when he asked me that, practically grinning from ear to ear as we broke apart from that much-welcomed kiss.

“As long as I’ve brushed my teeth like now, I think that’s pretty doable.”

He nodded his head and scrunched his nose, making an expression like he just accomplished something huge when I replied. I just grinned and rolled my eyes at that, walking away from him and sat back in front of the dresser, brushing my damp hair. Silver just sat on the front edge on my bed and watched me intently. It was kinda out of the ordinary how fast I could feel comfortable with this. Before last night, I’d probably turn beet red if Silver’s looking at me like how he was right now, his dark brown eyes locked on me even though I was doing something as minuscule as brushing my hair, but now it just feels… natural to me. Man, how could this be, after merely 5 hours of dating?

“You know what I was thinking? How are we gonna tell the guys?”

Silver said out of the blue and I honestly nearly dropped the bottle of lotion in my hand as I felt my eyes grew wide. I haven’t really thought of that and to tell you the truth, the prospect of telling the guys straight up that Silver and I are now dating freaked the crap out of me. I mean, can you imagine how bad they’re gonna be on my case if they knew this? You can’t? Oh, I can. Silver did one teenie weenie sweet thing to me and they couldn’t stop teasing me for a freakin week! And telling them about Silver and I? They’d be at it probably until Super Junior retires and they made a living out of doing a documentary about themselves, yeah, it’s THAT bad. Silver blew up laughing seeing the look on my face and stood up from the bed, walking over to me. He bent down, circled his arms around my neck from behind and briefly pecked my temple.

“Sorry to freak you out this early, jagiya. Let’s just see what happens, okay?”

I know I should’ve felt all warm and fluffy from what he just did, but I could only think about one thing; what was that Korean word that he just called me with? I turned my head to face him with a curious look and the big grin on his face suggested that he already suspected I’d get curious with that word.

“What did you just call me with?”

“That’s for you to find out. Serves you right for totally sacking the idea of me calling you ‘sweetie’.”

He walked away towards the door with a smug smile on his face while I could just sit there with my jaw dropped to the floor. Such a sneak!

“You could be calling me an , for that matter, and I wouldn’t even know that!”

I protested at Silver, which resulted in him nearly keeled down from laughing so hard at me.

“You seriously need to learn Korean, jagiya. I swear to god, I still can’t figure out how you can’t speak one word of Korean when you’re practically half-Korean.”

“There’s that word again! I in swear, all I hear from you is ‘you seriously need to learn Korean, ’.”

Still laughing slightly, he walked back towards me and pulled me up from my seat. He put an arm around my neck and pulled me closer to him before practically dragging me towards the door. Just before we got out of the room, he gave me one long kiss on my lips that practically melted everything in me.

“Now why would I be calling my girl an , hmm? Let’s get some breakfast.”

I could just smile like a silly school girl who had just gotten her first kiss when Silver said that and we both exited my room. God bless you Lee Hyukjae, for making me feel this way. I have a feeling this could finally help me get over Nate. Yeah, I’m sure of that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this is not a fail as I'm attempting some Alice - Eunhyuk cuteness... :P Hope you guys still enjoy this... And you know what makes me happy, right? :) Cheers! :)