Kim Heechul Oppa

Alice In Real World

*HEECHUL’S POV*

I’m not in a good mood, seriously, I’m telling you. 1. I haven’t had a good night’s sleep this past couple nights, 2. Kyuhyun has been hogging my laptop for the past 6 hours playing that damn Starcraft game because his laptop suddenly went all wonky and needed to be fixed, leaving him without it for at least a whole day. And apparently, that was too much for Kyuhyun so he just HAD to use my laptop, leaving me with no option but to go out and find something else to keep me amused. And I failed majorly at that. I went down to the hotel’s game room to play a few rounds of pool but it had to be cut short cause some fans noticed me there and began to cause some scene. This . I’ll just hang out in Alice’s room tonight, I think, as far as I know she didn’t have anything planned tonight. That and she always let me hold the remote control and changed the channel whenever I want to. What can I say, that girl loves me. As I rang the door bell to Alice’s room, I heard some shuffling behind the door and Alice yelling,

“Hang on!”

And then there was some more shuffling heard from her room. What is that girl doing in there?

“Baby girl, are you okay in there?”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine Hee, just wait a ‘sec!”

I smell something fishy in here. And no, I didn’t mean that I smell Donghae, it was the figurative speech one other than the literal one. Why am I explaining this anyway? So then a couple seconds later Alice finally opened the door. But to my surprise, she still kept the double lock on and only peered her head on the little crack of the door.

“What can I help you with?”

I nearly burst out laughing at what came out of that girl’s mouth. It was so not my baby girl to say things like that to me cause it was usually something along the lines of ‘what now, Hee?’ or ‘Hee, what the hell do you want?’, and yes, she still refused to call me oppa no matter what I say, so she’ll just call me by name. So now it’s confirmed that she’s hiding something from me.

“Yeah before that, can you let me in?”

“Uh… no.”

“What the hell? Baby girl, let me in so I can see for myself what you’re doing in there this instant or I’ll seriously break the door down just so I can get in. Your call.”

“Sheesh, fine. You’re starting to sound like Nate, you know.”

She pouted at my threat for awhile after saying that, before rolling her eyes at me and closed the door to open the double lock, finally letting me in.

“There, that wasn’t so…”

I stopped mid-sentence when I walked inside Alice’s room and saw that well… she was all dressed up. But rather than her usual goth princess attire, she was looking a little more reserved than usual. Granted, she still wears black but she somehow looked a lot more… feminine with those clothes. She had on a sheer chiffon halter top with a high neckline that she accessorized with a small -colored belt, hugging her curvy waist, and underneath which she put on a black tight tube top. She also shed her favorite ripped faded jeans off and wore a dark blue skinny jeans that perfectly hugged her lean legs. I swear to god, this girl really has one of the iest pair of legs I think I’ve ever seen. And yes, I did say that she has a curvy waist and a pair of lean y legs but really, don’t think that I wanna bang her cause that would just be totally uous. I mean, I think of her as my baby sister. And of all that is pure and holy, she was wearing make up. It was not one of those overly-done make up that would make her look unrecognizable but it was such a tasteful one. A little bit of eye shadow and liner, a hint of mascara, blusher, and finished with a -color lipstick. It really felt like I was looking at a different version of Alice.

“Why… are you dressed like this?”

Alice just stood there with her head bowed down and she kept toying with the hem of her top, looking like a little girl who just got caught stealing, or something. Now I’m seriously wondering what’s going on.

“Um… I’m going… I’m going on a date.”

She timidly looked at my eyes when she said that and I almost couldn’t believe what I was hearing. My little baby girl is going on a date? Which then led to another question,

“A date? With who?”

“Silver.”

Upon hearing Hyukjae’s name, the weirdest thing suddenly happened to me. I just started laughing, I really did, cause it was just so damn funny! These two have got practically everybody that has a fully-functioning mouth to talk about them by the way they danced around each other like a pair of teenagers in love yet keeping up the act of ‘we’re just friends’ at the same time. And it’s also been personally frustrating for me to see them that way just cause they seemed to deny the simple and agonizingly obvious fact that they looked like they should be together. Although the ‘they’ in my previous statement is actually more likely to be directed at Alice, who’s either oblivious or in a state of complete and utter denial of the fact that well… she looked happiest whenever Hyukjae began showering her with attention. The girl herself was looking at me laughing with both her eyebrows drawn close together and slightly agape, completely baffled by how I reacted, probably.

“Hee, are you… sure you’re okay?”

I forced my laughter to subside when Alice asked that, figuring that I didn’t wanna freak my baby girl out even further. I still want her to love me and think of me as her favorite homie. At least enough for her to still let me hold the remote control whenever I hung out in her room. Well, not really, I just want her to still love me.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m okay, it’s just… do you know how much I wanted to run out of this room and ran back and forth through the hallway screaming, ‘hallelujah, Hyukjae and Alice are finally going out’?”

Alice’s frown was now completely gone after what I said, replaced with a giddy grin that made her look like she slept with a hanger on , or something. I walked closer to her and pulled her into a sideways hug, ruffling her hair in the process as she just laughed at that.

“But you’re not going out with Hyukjae like that, right?”

I said, pointing at her bare feet which I just recently noticed.

“Well, I was trying to pick out the shoes when you came and then I got all distracted.”

Alice motioned her head to the pile of disarrayed shoes that lay helplessly on the floor, looking like they’ve been thrown all over the place. But I could just sigh and shook my head at those shoes cause most of them are either Converse sneakers, Doc Marten boots or flats that still looked too boyish for a date.

“Baby girl, did you bring any heels with you? Or just… anything that doesn’t scream ‘I don’t know how to dress like a girl’.”

“You know, I’m seriously offended by that.”

“Do you want Hyukjae to see you and get so captivated that he immediately wants to bang you right then and there or not?”

“Well… not necessarily to bang me but… something along those lines.”

“Then do you bring any heels?”

“Yeah, but…”

I rolled my eyes at her and she immediately withered at that.

“Okay, okay, I did bring heels but I was kinda saving them for special occasions.”

“When was the last time you went on a date?”

“Uh… like, two years ago, I think, give or take.”

“Okay, so don’t you think that THIS date is a special occasion?”

Alice grinned sheepishly at what I said before answering,

“I didn’t think of it that way.”

Aish, this girl is so clueless sometimes. Then again, her cluelessness can be quite endearing at times, which was why I unofficially adopt her as my baby sister at the first place.

“Well, show me those heels then!”

“Hee, as much as I know you’re my awesome big brother, getting advice from a guy about the shoes that I wear just feels plain wrong.”

We both just laughed lightly at that but she did what I told her anyways. She then walked towards the wardrobe and pulled out a pair of -colored pumps that actually goes really well with the belt she was wearing. Ha, they don’t tell me to transform into a woman and call myself Lady Hee Hee for nothing, I know how women’s minds work! Alice then put on the pumps and I could just nod approvingly as I observed her complete look.

“My baby girl is ready for her date.”

Alice smiled at me and started skipping excitedly at me before nearly making me topple over when she jumped straight to me and hugged me.

“Thank you, Hee, I love you.”

“Hahaha, don’t go make Hyukjae jealous now cause you said those words to me first.”

She let herself go from me and looked at me with that obvious mischievous smile on her face. Aish, this girl has been hanging out too much with Kyuhyun judging by how she looked like evil and innocence wrapped up in the same package now.

“It’ll be just between us, Hee.”

I could only laugh lightly at that before once again ruffled the hair on top of her head.

“Okay, fine. You’re welcome and I love you too.”

“Hyung?”

Both Alice and I turned our heads towards the door and smiled when we found Hyukjae there. Although in Alice’s case, the smile was also accompanied by the slight blush that was slowly rising to her cheeks when, predictably, Hyukjae took one look at Alice and stopped looking anywhere else. Okay, this is my cue to leave.

“Don’t worry Hyukkie, I’m not planning on stealing your girl away just before your date. Corrupting her, maybe, but not stealing her.”

I said as I walked towards Hyukjae and would you look at that, his ears turned a violent shade of red when I said that. Seriously, these two are just sickeningly cute.

“Relax you two, I’m not planning on telling the other guys about this either. Just don’t wait too long for your big outing or else I’m gonna rat you out then. Have fun, kiddies.”

And I retreated from that room still with the biggest grin on my face, my bad mood had lessened considerably now. I guess this is the happiness that Alice deserved after everything that happened to her this past couple days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*EUNHYUK’S POV*

I glanced at Alice from the corner of my eyes when she was texting on her Blackberry and I immediately looked out the window afterwards, quickly hiding the grin that just didn’t seem to go away ever since we left the hotel a few minutes ago. Alice and I were sitting side by side at the back seat of the rented car that my manager practically forced me to use, along with the driver. I initially wanted to drive by myself but that didn’t sit well with my manager, who nearly fell off his chair when I told him that, speaking anxiously about not being safe and yada yada yada. And the reason why I couldn’t stop grinning? Well, it’s because of the very same girl that’s sitting beside me right now with her eyebrows furrowed, trying to concentrate on her Blackberry. Ever since I picked her up and saw her for the first time tonight, I knew I wasn’t gonna be able to take my eyes off her for the whole night. To put it simply, she looked beautiful. I haven’t seen her this way before and probably after tonight, I won’t get enough of it. A few seconds later, she was finally done texting and shoved her Blackberry back into her purse, grinning at me.

“Sorry ‘bout that, that’s my friend from the States and he’s got a problem of ping-ing anyone who doesn’t reply to his texts non stop.”

“That’s okay, really.”

“Someone’s in a good mood tonight.”

Alice smiled smugly at me, probably realizing that I was grinning widely when I replied her and didn’t object even for a little bit that she spent the last couple minutes texting, and I could just laugh at that. She was pretty much right.

“How can I not be in a good mood, I’m on a date with you.”

Then it was her turn to laugh at my attempt of a pick up line, tucking her hair behind her ear in the process. Have I told you that I’m crazy about that thing she does? It’s weird that the smallest things she does can practically sent me over the edge.

“That’s pretty smooth, hats off to that.”

“It’s cause you brought out the best in me, baby.”

“Damn man, you’re on fire tonight!”

She blew up into another laughing fit and all I could do was laugh with her, enjoying the feeling that came to life in the pit of my stomach when I saw her laugh so carelessly and it was because of me. It literally took everything in me not to pump my fist in the air and yelled ‘daebak!’ right then and there, seriously.

“Hey, we’re here.”

I said to Alice as I realized that we already reached our first stop, which is the movie theatre. Yeah, I’m a pretty traditional guy, so most of my dates will pretty much involved a movie, a dinner, and something else along the way. But I kinda put a lot more effort into this one, I think.

“No way.”

I grinned excitedly at her reaction when we reached the drop off area of the theatre. She was covering in disbelief and repeatedly saying ‘no way’ as we got out of the car towards the entrance of the Saw V Special Screening that the theatre was holding. Other than the newest installment, all the studios there were playing all Saw series that night and we were free to enter any of the studio. The lobby of the movie theatre was also decked out with replicas of the device that the killer used in the movie and there were also counters that sold merchandises from the movie. I looked over to my side and saw that Alice was still too speechless to utter a single word, gasping and pointing towards the lobby every once in awhile every time she spotted something that caught her attention. I could only smile at that, and walked closer to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

“Ready to say something now?”

She snapped out of her trance and looked at me all wide-eyed, clearly still couldn’t overcome her shock. It still amused me until now how this girl can be so infatuated with this kinda movie, which is not the type of movie that girls usually go for. But then again, Alice is Alice. She’s always been different and honestly, that’s what I really like about her.

“How could you… this is…”

“I heard about this thing a couple days ago and I thought it’d be perfect for you since you were so upset that we didn’t get to watch this. Why do you think I insisted on having our date now even though we have a totally free day yesterday?”

“Sneaky.”

“But it got you excited, right?”

“WAY beyond excited, I’m ecstatic.”

A big smile appeared on her face as she said that. And then it felt like the world stopped spinning for awhile when she started walking excitedly towards the theatre with me following closely, reached over her shoulder, pulled my hand away from resting on it and slipped her hand in mine, making our fingers intertwined. The best part of it was how natural she did it and how natural it felt to me, it was as if we’ve been doing this forever.

“What are you doing still standing there, Silver, come on.”

Alice was tugging on my hand, trying to get me to walk beside her. I didn’t even realize that I had stopped walking when my thoughts seriously become hazy from the feel of Alice holding onto my hand, officially validating the fact that I am a fool for this girl. I just smiled at her, held her hand a little tighter and started walking next to her.

“Alright, you little sadistic quirk.”

“Is that my new name now?”

She asked with a sly grin and a slight glint of mischief in her eyes while I could just laugh lightly at that before we walked inside the theatre.

“Judging by where we are right now I really think it’s quite fitting, Alice.”

She just shrugged her shoulders at what I said, still with that sly grin on her face and was immediately immersed in the gory festivities of the theatre, pulling me in almost every direction and talking excitedly about the replicas of the killing device in there. I was amused even further when I learned that she remembered exactly in which movie each of the replicas was used and who was the victim and how they died. And each time I about it, she’ll just magically go deaf and began showing me how the device is used and then threatened that if I again she just might put her knowledge about those killing devices into good use on me. Aish, this girl really is a piece of work. A one of a kind piece of work, to be exact. We spent a good hour there, walking around the place, taking pictures, laughing at each other cause we seemed to keep doing stupid things just to make each other laugh. I practically had to pull her away from the lobby cause the movie itself was about to start and she hesitantly followed me, pouting as she did so. But as soon as we entered the studio and the opening title of the movie was played, her face considerably light up and she quickly concentrated on the large screen with such intensity that she almost completely ignored me. But I wasn’t even offended by that, if anything, it just made me admire her even more. It really is refreshing to see that she can be so happy with the simplest things, making me feel like every thing that I had been doing for her was not in vain after all. God, this girl is so amazing, how could I not realize it before? Where have I been for these past couple of years since Alice came? Then I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as I felt a touch on my arm. I looked down and saw that Alice had subconsciously snuck her hand from below my arm so that her arm is now circled around mine, and held on to that position as she continued to concentrate on the screen. I just smiled at that, it’s as if she knew what I was thinking. As I placed my hand over hers that was holding onto my arm, she suddenly became aware and took her attention off the screen to look questioningly at me. I brought my head closer to hers and whispered in her ear,

“Concentrate more on the screen and I’m gonna start to think you probably won’t even realize it if I left.”

To this, she pouted and playfully smacked me over the chest before whispering back at me,

“Of course I’m gonna realize it, jackass, why do you think I’m holding on to you for?”

Yes, she called me a jackass but I knew she was just playing around. But what she said just completely and utterly made my day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um... I'm not really sure about this one... But I really wanna post it, so, there you go... Hope this doesn't ... *fingers crossed* Oh and please make me happy... :D Love you all... =]