2.

Baby I'm sorry.

 

Jiyong took Sohee for a walk after the two had eaten. The meal was extremely expensive, only the best for Kwon Jiyong, of course. Sohee didn't understand why he enjoyed spending so much on food but either way, she found it sweet, though he refused for her to pay for any of it. It reached about 10pm when Jiyong turned to Sohee, "right, we should get you home shouldn't we? You've got a big day tomorrow" he grinned and put his arm around her, pulling her closer. Sohee looked up at him and smiled brightly, she liked the feel of being close to him, and the cologne he was wearing was very nice, at least that's what Sohee thought.

As the two were walking towards Wonder Girls dorm when Jiyong recieved a text off Ga In. He smirked at the text and Sohee knew what that meant. She bit on her lip to hold back her sigh, waiting for Jiyong to speak up. "So yeah, something's just came up, I gotta go, see you soon little Dumpling" he grinned before turning and walking in the opposite direction. Sohee sighed and watched him walk away, then turned to walk back to her dorm. Once she arrived back at the dorm, she gave Lim a weak smile before going to her room and collapsing on her bed.

He always left her for another girl, and it hurt Sohee a lot, she thought back to the time when she told him she liked him, six months ago, and he asked her to wait for him. It had already been six months since he requested that, but he seemed to wave all these women about in her face, was he doing it on purpose because at times it kind of felt like he was. Sohee let out a few silent tears before drifting off to sleep.

The following morning she was woken up by Yeeun jumping on her bed and dragging her out of it. "Wake up Sohee-ah!" Yeeun grinned, causing Sohee to groan tiredly.

"Why are you so excited Yeeun?" Sohee huffed and rubbed her tired eyes, she saw the huge cheesy grin across her face, she was obviously excited about something.

"Well, me and the other girls were talking last night, and we said that after tonights concert, we're going to throw a party for Sunye!" Yeeun squealed a little and gave Sohee a small shake, trying to hype her up for the party. "We've already invited people too!" 

Sohee gave her unnie a soft smile, "sounds great" she nodded and got up from her bed, and began to get ready for today. The girls were spending the day rehersing at the concert hall before the concert on the night. Jiyong had told Sohee he was going to be there but she wasn't going to get her hopes up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was an hour before the concert and the girls were getting ready, into their stage outfits, doing their hair and makeup etc. and JY knocked on the door, and entered the room. "Hey girls, I just wanted to wish you good luck for tonight, I know you'll do great" he smiled at them, then pulled Sohee over to the side. "Sohee, I've managed to get you an audition for a film role if you want it? The audition is tomorrow, so don't be up too late tonight" he warned her and handed her the script then left the room.

Sohee smiled from ear to ear after hearing she got an audition. She was so excited, but it meant she couldn't party with the rest of the girls tonight, but she didn't mind too much since she had lines to learn.

Before going on stage, the girls exchanged smiles and in sync they said 'Wonder Girls Hwaiting!' to give themselves a confidence boost before performing for their fans. Sohee noticed Big Bang in the crowd, but she also noticed that Jiyong had his arm around some random blonde girl, a very pretty blonde girl, it felt like a punch in the stomach, but she wasn't going to let that get her down. Not when today was going so well.

The concert went successfully and the girls were getting ready to go to the party for Sunye. "Yenny unnie" Sohee smiled, "I won't be coming tonight, I've got things to do, but let me know how it goes okay?" 

Yeeun nodded and patted her dongsaeng on the head, "alright sweetie, I'll see you in the morning, get a lot of rest okay" Yeeun smiled then headed out the door with the other girls. Sohee was the last out, and Jiyong was waiting for her outside the door but she didn't notice him, since she had her eyes focused on the script.

"So am I invisible now little dumpling?" He asked, his voice coming from behind her caused her to jump a little.

"Ah! Sorry" she sighed a little and turned to look at him, "I've been trying to learn this script by tomorrow, so you go enjoy the party, I'll see you later." Her voice was cold as she walked away, her eyes back on the script. Jiyong frowned a little but didn't bother to pull her back, and just went off to the party like she said. 

It was midnight when Sohee returned home and she spent 2 hours rehersing the script before she ended up falling to sleep on the sofa.