8.

Baby I'm sorry.

Sohee sighed with exhaustion as she walked back into her dorm. She fell onto the couch and let out a groan, this was so frustrating, first Jiyong starts acting weird then kisses her on the cheek, now she has to have a kiss scene with Jongsuk. She didn't know whether she was having a good day, or a bad day. As she was just about to fall asleep on the couch she heard the dorms door click open and she was up instantly. Who the hell could be intruding right now? She frowned a little as she walked towards the door, then frowned even moreso, seeing Jiyong, "you know there's a thing called knocking? Might wanna try it sometime" she huffed tiredly. "What are you doing here anyway?"

Jongsuk was quite literally just leaving the studio when he bumped into someone. Someone he recognised, it was Sandara from 2NE1. "Ah sorry noona, I'll be more careful next time" he chuckled awkwardly and began to slowly walk away. 

"Jongsuk-ah!" Dara called him back and he looked over at her with an anxious look as she walked towards him, "you're working with Sohee-ah, correct?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. He nodded slowly, not sure what to expect from Dara, why was she so curious? "Hm, well, can you keep her away from Jiyong? I don't like the way he's always ditching me to hang out with her" she frowned before turning to walk away.

Jongsuk scratched his head in confusion, was Jiyong like this with every girl? Wait, was Sandara his girlfriend? So many questions were spinning through his mind right now, he frowned and decided to send Sohee a text message, hopefully she'd get this one.

To: Tinker Bell.

Msg:

Hey Tinker Bell, Dara noona just came up to me and told me to tell you to stay away from Jiyong, is Dara his girlfriend or something?x

Sohee was making ramen for both her and Jiyong when her phone vibrated, but she couldn't hear it over the sound of the ramen bubbling away, it was Jiyong who noticed the phone flashing. He quickly grabbed her phone and slipped out the room for a moment, again reading the text off Jongsuk. His teeth gritted with jealousy and he once again deleted Jongsuk's text message before returning into the kitchen and slyly putting the phone back from where he'd took it from.

"Ramen's done" she smiled and placed the pan full of ramen on the table with two bowls and two pairs of chopsticks. The two of them filled their bowls with ramen and began to eat.

Jongsuk was getting frustrated, was she just not reading his texts on purpose? Or maybe she just wasn't replying to them on purpose, either way he was getting really annoyed with it. Why did he have to like someone so difficult? He didn't even know how he was attracted to her? Maybe it was the awkwardness the two of them shared, and either way he was going to kiss her, so all was not lost, not for the time being anyway.

Sohee cleared the table once the two had eaten and then returned to sit with Jiyong, "oppa, be honest with me, what are you doing all this for? You've changed lately" she frowned a little and folded her arms.

"Sohee, can't a guy just hang out with his best girl? Is that too much to ask?" He smirked, knowing all the right words to make Sohee blush. "You know, I always thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever met." 

Hearing those words, Sohee's head was everywhere at once. She still didn't know why Jiyong changed his ways with her and what was going on with Jongsuk in the movie they were filming... She just didn't know what to do...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Would you like some Heedragon or would you like to wait for Jongsuk/Sohee , or no at all? c: Sorry this chapter was so short too, I've been so exhausted lately >.<