7.

Baby I'm sorry.

Jiyong didn't want any other man pursuing Sohee, Sohee was always going to be his, always. Jiyong knew Sohee loved him and wouldn't be interested in some other guy, at least not one she's only recently met. Jongsuk seemed like quite an awkward man, kind of like Sohee which was why the two clicked so well and Jiyong didn't like it one bit. It was about 5 in the morning when Jiyong shot out of bed, waking up Dara who was laid beside him. "Ugh Jiyong, go back to bed it's too early" she groaned, shifting under the sheets.

"Get out" Jiyong replied bluntly, causing Dara to look up at him with confusion. "I said, get out" he repeated himself, this time in a harsher tone, causing Dara to get dressed as fast as she could and leave his apartment. 

Sohee was getting ready for another day of rehearsals with Jongsuk and was sat at her dressing table, brushing her hair when there was a knock at the door. She frowned and looked down at her alarm clock which was flashing the time: 5:30 am. "Who the hell is knocking at my door at this hour?" Sohee grumbled and went to answer the door. "Jiyong oppa? What are you doing here? You should be resting" Sohee scolded him as he made his way inside the dorm. 

"Thought you might want a lift to the studio" he gave her a tired smile and slumped down on the couch. Sohee frowned at him, did he seriously wake up this early to give her a lift to work? He'd never done anything like this before, she was suddenly becoming kind of important to him, not like how she was before- just there for whenever he wanted a friend- he'd become more clingy lately, and Sohee wasn't sure why, but she kinda liked getting this kind of attention from him.

"Hm, that'd be nice, just lemme finish getting ready" she nodded and wandered back into her room. Her cellphone was laid out on the coffee table and Jiyong couldn't resist the temptation, he had to look through her texts. There was nothing too interesting, just a few messages off her unnie's and Lim asking how she was doing and stuff and a few texts off Jongsuk about rehearsals and script learning. He put the phone down, when it vibrated with a text of Jongsuk and Jiyong just had to read it.

From: Jongsuk

Msg:

Hey Tinker Bell~ kekeke like my new nickname for you? Could you do me a favor and tell director-nim that I'm going to be late this morning? Gomawo x

Jiyong scowled at the text message and without thinking he deleted it from her cellphone then quickly placed it down on it's original spot on the coffee table right before Sohee emerged from her bedroom. "Alright, I'm ready, lets go?" She picked up her cell phone and gestured to the door and Jiyong smiled, pulling himself off the couch and following her out of the dorm. She locked the door and headed to the car with Jiyong. "I gotta be honest Sohee, you look beautiful" he gave her one of his signiture smirks and opened the car door for her.

This was getting even weirder for Sohee, but she wasn't complaining about it, it was nice to see Jiyong's sweet side for a change, instead of his arrogant, smug side. The car journey was fairly quiet but held a good atmosphere, Sohee was beginning to see Jiyong in a whole new light, the light Jiyong wanted her to see him in. He knew he was going to get Sohee no matter what it took. He parked outside the studio and Sohee gave him a smirk. "Gomawo oppa, but you didn't have to do this" she chuckled.

"I know" he nodded and smiled at her. "I wanted too, I'll pick you up too if you want?" Sohee gave him a nod and just as she was about to leave the car, Jiyong leaned over and kissed her cheek. Sohee blushed a little and left the car quickly and entered the studio. She saw the director pacing frantically, and she headed over to him. His face lit up seeing her, "Sohee-ah! Have you seen Jongsuk? He was meant to be here half an hour ago!" He exclaimed with a frown.

Sohee mimicked his frown and shook her head. "I'll ring him" she nodded, giving the director a hopeful smile as she pulled out her cell phone from her handbag. She ran down her contacts list until she found Jongsuk's name and began to call him.

Jongsuk felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, he was only going to be late because he had a meeting with his agent this morning, nothing major. He frowned with confusion as he saw Sohee's name light up his phone. "Ne?" He asked as he answered the call.

"Oppa! Where are you?!" Sohee asked in an irritated tone. "Director-nim is very angry right now since you haven't turned up!" 

Jongsuk frowned down the phone before giving a chuckle, "Sohee-ah! I texted you this morning telling you to tell Director-nim I was going to be late... Did you not read it?"

Sohee, too, frowned with confusion, "ani oppa, I haven't had any texts off you this morning, just hurry up and get here!"

"Arasso, on my way" Jongsuk grinned and ended the phone call as he walked into the studio. Sohee sighed and put her phone away, then turned to see Jongsuk standing there.

"Aish I could kill you right now" she huffed and pouted a little before pulling her oppa into a hug. The director made his way over, giving Jongsuk a hefty lecture before they began their last day of rehearsals. Everything seemed to be ready for filming until the director decided to change the story line a little. He grabbed Jongsuk and Sohee to the side and looked at them with excited eyes.

"So we've changed the story a little, Sohee-ah, you're playing the evil empress correct? Well, we've decided that our protagonist" he gestured to Jongsuk, "is going to change the evil empress' ways" he gestured to Sohee, "by falling in love with her and making her see her wrong ways, the final scene is still going to be a fight scene with you too, but it will end with a kiss."

Sohee and Jongsuk literally had no words, they just looked at the director as he walked away then exchanged a look with each other. Mentally Jongsuk was happy that he was going to kiss Sohee, but Sohee wasn't too sure... She was having mixed feelings and she couldn't stop thinking about Jiyong, not since he kissed her cheek this morning....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: Sorry I haven't updated in so long >.< I've had no inspiration aha~ but here you go, I promise to update more from now on ^^~