9.

Baby I'm sorry.

"And action" the director's voice called out as they rehearsed the final scene for the film. Since the director had changed the ending of the movie, he wanted to run through it a few times before they began filming. As always the fight scene was a success but when it came to the kiss Sohee hesitated a little, causing the director to get frustrated with her. "Sohee-ah! How many times do I have to tell you, I need you to be passionate when Jongsuk goes to kiss you! No need to shy away" he scolded.

"Ne, mianhaeyo" she apologised as she walked back over to her starting position. Hearing the director call action again, she was determind to do it this time, after all, it was just a kiss right? They re-rehearsed the scene and Sohee managed to get over her hesitation and kissed Jongsuk for the final scene of the movie... She couldn't say that she didn't feel something, but at the same time, Jiyong was on her mind as well. After the rehearsal the actors were finally given a break.

"Yah! Sohee-ah!" Jongsuk called as he walked up from behind her, causing Sohee to turn around, "you really seemed to hesistate when kissing me, am I really that bad?" He asked half jokingly. Sohee let out a small laugh and shook her head.

"Ani oppa, I was just worried that I'd mess up, that's all" she smiled as she walked into her dressing room, "now shoo! I'm changing" she mehronged before closing the door on him. Hurriedly, the costume designers got her out of her complicated looking dress and the make up artists removed the make up from her face and she got changed into her casual, yet extremely fashionable clothes before leaving the dressing room. As she walked out the studio, she felt an arm drape around her, it was Jongsuk's. "How about we celebrate getting through rehearsals?" Jongsuk asked, giving her a small grin.

Sohee looked at her watch, it was about 6pm when they got out of the studio and she looked up at him and nodded with a smile, "sure oppa, it's been a while since I've been out, you can buy me a glass of wine" she grinned back as the two parolled around Seoul. 

"Arrasso, I'll buy you a drink" he grinned, pulling her into the closest bar he could find. He ordered a beer for himself and a glass of red wine for Sohee and the two celebrated. It was about 10pm when Sohee got in, after drinking a full bottle of red wine to herself. Jongsuk, who drank more carefully helped get her home, by getting in the taxi with her and walking up to her door with her. Once Jongsuk left, she unlocked the door and walked inside, she noticed that her lights were already on. She took off her shoes and stumbled in carelessly.

"Where the hell have you been?" A voice came from the kitchen. Sohee looked in the direction, her blurred vision barely making out who the other was, but she could tell by his voice it was Jiyong. 

"Oppa~" Sohee giggled happily. "I've been out celebrating with Jongsuk oppa" she charmed happily. "Why are you here?"

Jiyong marched up to Sohee and grabbed her arms whilst looking at her pubils. "Aish! How much did you have to drink?!" He scowled at her before dragging her to her bedroom. "You need to sleep. You'll have a hangover in the morning" he tutted as he began to tuck her into bed. 

As he was about to leave her bedroom, Sohee grabbed his arm, though she was half asleep, "oppa, rehearsals have finished now, but the director changed the last scene" her voice was slurred.

"Jinjja? Wae?" Jiyong asked, sitting down on the side of her bed looking at her curiously.

"I have to kiss Jongsukkie oppa" she hummed as she turned away from him, her body falling in a deep sleep.

Jiyong's brows furrowed and he left the house angrily. He was going to hunt for Jongsuk and give him a piece of his mind. Jongsuk had just got into his apartment, and he had invited Woobin hyung over to finish the drinking session with him. As the two drank, Jiyong was in his car, he'd got Jongsuk's address from his manager, because his manager and Jongsuk's know each other and are apparently good friends.

Jiyong walked up to the door, banging on it with anger, causing both Woobin and Jongsuk to walk towards the door. "Yah! Who else did you invite round?" Woobin asked looking at Jongsuk with curiosity.

"No one, just you..." Jongsuk replied as he turned the handle to open the door. Behind the door stood a very angry and jealous Jiyong who then threw a powerful punch at Jongsuk's face.