6.

Baby I'm sorry.

Jongsuk didn't sleep one bit last night after the phone call. He arrived at the studio at 6am, looking frail and exhausted, the director handed him a hot coffee in order to help wake him up but the phone call was still playing in his head... Who would want Sohee so badly that they'd threaten him for hanging around with her... He didn't know her that well so it made him edgy, she must know some pretty powerful people, or some really protective and jealous people, one of the two.

The studio door clicked open and Sohee entered, holding a coffee from starbucks, she greeted the crew with a bow, a smile and a wave, then made her way over to Jongsuk, who was sat down in his chair, deep in thought. "Hey Jongsuk oppa!" Sohee's smile faded into a frown, seeing his obvious distress, "you okay oppa?" She asked, tilting her head to the side ever so slightly. It took Jongsuk a few seconds to register what Sohee had said to him, since his mind was all over the place from lack of sleep and paranoia.

"Hm... Oh yeah, it's nothing" he responded quickly, then got off his chair and walked over to the director. Sohee blinked a little, had she done something wrong, it seemed like he was avoiding her... Either way she was going to confront him about it. The two went over their lines for the first few hours then practised the fight scene choreography before breaking for lunch. It was now that Sohee was going to confront Jongsuk and ask him why he was acting so weird with her.

"Oppa we need to talk" Sohee stated, pulling him back so he couldn't go for his lunch. "Why are you acting so weird?" She frowned at him a little, "did I say something wrong or...?"

"Ani" Jongsuk replied in a blunt tone, "I got a phone call last night off one of your friends that's all..." He shrugged her hand off him and left to go eat lunch.

"One of my... Jiyong" Sohee facepalmed and got out her cellphone instantly to send Jiyong a text message, asking him if he'd said anything to Jongsuk that she should be aware of but she never got a reply, which was odd.

Sohee sighed and joined the rest of the cast for lunch, she ate silently as the others spoke amongst themselves then prepared herself for a dress fitting with the costume designer. After her fitting her day was over, it was tiring and Sohee couldn't wait to go home and go to bed. As she walked towards the dorm, Jiyong was there, leaning against the door. "Oppa what's up?" Sohee asked tiredly, letting out a small yawn.

Jiyong gave Sohee a lopsided smile and put his arm around her as she opened the door to her place, "just wanted to see how filming and such was going" he said with a chuckle, following her into the dorm.

"You didn't reply to my text" she huffed as she shut the door behind him. "Why are you here anyway? Thought you'd be with Dara or Ga In or Yuri" she shrugged nonchalantly and made her way to the kitchen, getting out a pack of instant ramen and heating the kettle up, then turning to face Jiyong.

"I know I've been busy today that's why" he nodded and shrugged. "Now why would I be with them three when I can be with you huh?" He chuckled and placed his hands on her hips, looking down at her with a small grin. Just as Jiyong was about to speak once again, there was a knock at the door. Sohee grabbed his hands and pushed them off her. 

"Keep an eye on the kettle, I'm going to see who's at the door" she smiled and left the room. Sohee opened the door to see Jongsuk standing there, cold and wet, since it had been raining quite heavily for a few minutes now. "Jongsuk, are you okay?" She asked, quickly inviting him into the dorm and giving him a blanket. Jiyong walked into the living room with the instant ramen and saw Jongsuk sat there and Sohee trying to care for him. 

"Sohee, here's your ramen" Jiyong smiled, handing her the food and a pair of chopsticsk to eat it with, then turned to Jongsuk and bowed, "nice to finally meet you, I'm Kwon Jiyong, leader of Big bang and whatnot"

"Yeah nice to meet you too" he looked up at the hyung and bowed in return. Sohee quickly grabbed the hot pot of instant ramen and chopsticks and began to feed Jongsuk. "Aish you're a silly oppa" she scolded Jongsuk as she continued to feed him the ramen to warm him up.

"Why are you here Jongsuk-ah?" Jiyong asked rather abruptly as he took a seat on the floor, "I didn't realise Sohee had invited you over?" This remark caused Sohee to glare at Jiyong for being so rude towards her other friend.

"Aniyo, she didn't" Jongsuk replied, shaking his head. "I needed to apologise for being so blunt with her today which was why I came over" he stated then looked at Sohee, "mianhae Sohee-ah, I hadn't had enough sleep last night so that's why I was so rude" he nodded and gave her a smile.

"Ne it's okay" she chuckled and began to feed him once again, "Jiyong-ah, you haven't told me why you're here yet" Sohee commented, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well..." Jiyong rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "can't a guy come see his best friend once in a while... Anyway I should be going, I have a tour to prepare for-"

"I should be going too" Jongsuk cut Jiyong off and took the now damp blanket off from around him, the rain had finally settled as well,  "gomawo Sohee-ah, see you tomorrow" he smiled and both Jongsuk and Jiyong left Sohee's dorm. As they got a comfortable distance away, Jiyong grabbed Jongsuk and pushed him against the wall, grabbing hold of his collar. "Stay away from Sohee, she's mine" Jiyong stated through gritted teeth before releasing him on his way. 

"So that's who the phone call was off..." Jongsuk muttered under his breath as he headed on his way, "well this should be more fun than I thought..."