5.

Baby I'm sorry.

Jongsuk was outside the restaurant when a taxi pulled up, he looked over with a smile and waited for Sohee to get out. The door opened and he had a look of surprise on his face as he saw how beautiful she looked. He quickly tried to disguise it and cleared his throat, "shall we?" He offered his arm to her and she linkd onto it, smiling up at the taller man before her as they walked into the restaurant. The waitress led thim inside and sat them at a table, handing them their menus then leaving them to decide on their food.

"Hmm... What's good here?" Jongsuk hummed as he scanned over the menu. 

"I hear the takoyaki here is good" Sohee responded with a smile. The waitress walked back over and took their orders and taking their menus before walking away. 

"So Sohee, tell me a little about yourself" Jongsuk asked, his chin resting on his hands as he looked at her with sparking eyes. She looked absoultely stunning, she looked sophisticated like a young woman. Jongsuk liked the way she carried herself, and her confidence, though she looked like a cold person she was kind at heart and had a personality he liked.

"Er... what's there to say?" Sohee mused and puffed out her cheeks a little. "I enjoy doing vairety shows sometimes, Heechul oppa tends to take care of me a lot when I do vairety" she nodded. "I also enjoy shopping too."

Jongsuk nodded slowly,  a smile painted across his lips, "ah, ne I heard you were quite a fashionista, am I right?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow, causing Sohee to blush a little bit and nod slowly. 

"What about you oppa?" Sohee questioned, tilting her head to the side with a half smile across her lips. The dim restaurant lighting reflected off her hair, causing it to shine brightly. The aura around her was so comforting to Jongsuk, he felt like he could talk to her about anything and everything but he held his tongue back for now, since the two had just met recently he wasn't sure of his feelings just yet however he knew the two would be very close friends. Well at least he hoped so.

The two of them talked more as their meals arrived and they had a fair bit in common and got along well with each other, which would be good for when the two of them start to film their movie. It seemed that Sohee really enjoyed his company, he was different from Jiyong, he seemed to show an interest in her and she liked that. He also had manners and she didn't feel invisible around him. It was a fun night for the both of them.

Once they had finished their meal, Jongsuk insisted to pay and they left the restaurant together. "It was nice to have a night like this" Jongsuk mused then turned to Sohee, "lets do it again some time okay?" He smiled as she nodded eagerly before getting into the car that was there to pick him up. Sohee waved goodbye then got into her own car. She'd ordered a taxi because she didn't see the point in hiring a personal driver to drive her everywhere, and a taxi was just as good anyway.

She finally got back to her dorm where an angry Jiyong was waiting outside of her, with a face like thunder. "Do you know how long I've been waiting?!" He snarled as he pushed her against the wall with aggression. Sohee was a bit taken back by how he was acting but soon got her act together and shoved him off of her.

"Excuse me?! You were the one late!" Sohee snapped back as she opened the door, "then Jongsuk called me so I went out with him instead! Listen if you wanted to hang out with me be on time because I'm done wasting my time waiting for you" she then proceeded to slam the door in his face before he could react.

He was about to barge into the dorm with anger and give her a piece of his mind but he managed to contain himself and turned away, making his way back to his car he grunted in frustration. "Who does that punk think he is anyway?!" Jiyong snarled as he punched the stearing wheel, "coming in here and stealing my Sohee?! This will not do!" He let out a sigh and brushed his hand through his black and white hair, "I'll be having words with him, no one takes my Sohee out but me!" 

He drove off in frustration and whilst doing so, he sent a text to his manager.

From: Jiyong

Msg:

Manager hyung, can you find out what Lee Jongsuk's cell phone number is? I believe I have some business with him, text back soon.

Jiyong was constantly checking his phone to see if his manager had messaged him back, but still no reply. After about half an hour of waiting he finally got a text back off his manager.

From: Manager Hyung

Msg:

Ne, what business is this? Don't get yourself into trouble Jiyong-ah, the last thing we need is a scandal, you heard YG.

Jiyong extracted the number from the message and rang Jongsuk right away, wasting no time, no man could come between him and Sohee, and he was going to make that very clear to Jongsuk.

"Ne?" Jongsuk answered the call with a tired voice, it was obvious he was sleeping when his phone rang.

"Listen here you little punk, you better back away from Sohee" Jiyong's voice came from the other end. "She is mine and only mine and no acting punk like you is going to take her away from me, she's in love with me not you and she'll never love you in the way she loves me so just watch it, or I'll personally beat your up, arasso?" 

Before Jongsuk could ask who was calling him, Jiyong hung up, leaving Jongsuk's curious mind to wander into the deep hours of the night.