11.

Baby I'm sorry.

Sohee blinked at Jiyong before looking down at the couple rings once again. "Oppa, our companies... They wouldn't let us" she frowned at him, letting out a soft sigh as she placed the box down on the table.

"Ani, I've already talked it over with JY and YG, they said as long as it's not made public, then it's all good" he grinned at her as he ate his food. Sohee thought for a moment, but what about her feelings for Jongsuk? Sure Jongsuk was great and he acknowledged her more than Jiyong did, but her feelings for Jiyong were stronger, since he'd taken care of her since she became an idol.

"So we're officially dating now?" She asked as she took the smaller couple ring out of it's box and slid it onto her finger. Jiyong then took the bigger ring and put it on his finger too.

"Ne, we're officially dating" he nodded with a small grin. Jiyong was definitely not going to let Jongsuk take Sohee away from him, though he didn't actually feel the same way about Sohee, he didn't want anyone taking away what was 'rightfully' his, but Sohee didn't need to know that.

Their day of shopping came to an end and Jiyong walked Sohee back to the Wonder girls dorms. "Gomawo oppa, I really had fun today" she smiled as Jiyong handed her her shopping bags full of clothes.

"Ne, me too Sohee-ah, I'll see you later" he smirked, before pressing a small kiss against her cheek then slowly turning to walk away. She sighed happily and headed inside the dorm, where Lim was there, waiting. 

"Unnie!" Lim called, running over to Sohee and giving her a hug, "where've you been? I heard it was your day off and I thought I'd come say hey but you weren't here..."

Sohee let out a giggle as she dropped her shopping bags onto the couch and hugged Lim back, "Jiyong oppa took me on a shopping spree, he also confessed to me" she grinned, showing Lim the couple ring. Even this caused confusion to Lim, she knew Jiyong would never confess to Sohee because he only saw Sohee as a dongsaeng, a little sister... Though maybe he did like her? Lim was confused.

"Ah... He did? That's great Sohee" Lim forced a smile. "So you two are a couple now?" Lim asked, and Sohee nodded enthusiastically before picking up her shopping bags and taking them to her room. "Ne, but it's a secret, we're not allowed to be 'public'" Sohee smiled as she returned to the living room. 

Lim nodded slowly and let out a soft sigh, Sohee really didn't know what she was getting herself into. Lim was definitely becoming wary of Jiyong oppa, he was up to something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sohee got up at 4am to begin getting ready for the first day of filming. She had 2 hours to get ready since she had to be there by half six and she was exhausted, Lim had stayed until 10pm and the two talked about how successful their solo careers were going. Sohee was missing the rest of her Wonder Girls, and she'd only just heard the news about Sunye being pregnant! She was wondering how long their hiatus was going to last, no matter, it meant she could focus on her acting career more so now, but she did miss her Wonder Girls.

She arrived at the studio right on time and greeted everyone with a smile and a bow. Jongsuk arrived just after her, he had a big purple bruise on his face from where Jiyong had punched him that night. "Annyeong Jongsuk oppa- what happed to your face?" Sohee asked, a little shocked as she saw the huge bruise. 

"Aigoo, it's nothing Sohee-ah, I was just punched a few nights ago" he shrugged, "no biggy, now we should begin getting ready for filming, ne?" He grinned at her, patting her shoulder before heading to his own dressing room.

"Punched a few nights ago..." Sohee muttered as she remembered her talk with Woobin-ssi... "Could it be... Ani, maybe it was Woobin-ssi who punched him" she reassured herself before walking to her own dressing room. As the crew were preparing Sohee for her role, her thoughts couldn't help but tick over... What if Jiyong did punch Jongsuk, would he really do that? What reason would he have for doing that? She quickly brushed them thoughts off as she was called on set.

The first scene went successfully, and after they'd recorded it a couple of times, they gave the actors a 10 minute break before they began shooting the next scene. "Jongsuk oppa" Sohee called as she ran up to him. "Who punched you? It's been bugging me since this morning... It wasn't Woobin-ssi was it?" She asked with a frown across her face, causing Jongsuk to nearly choke on his coffee.

"Ani Sohee-ah" he laughed and shook his head, "Woobin hyung is a good friend of mine, he'd never punch me. It was just some guy, nothing you need to worry about" he reassured as he looked her over. Jongsuk spotted the couples ring she was wearing and raised an eyebrow, "what's that?" He asked, gesturing to the ring.

"Nothing" she hid her hand quickly, "just something Jiyong oppa got me as a gift" Sohee replied with a smile. Jongsuk chuckled and shook his head as he gently tucked on her hand, revealing it to him once again.

"That's a couple ring Sohee-ah... Are you dating Jiyong?" He asked, all emotion from his features draining slowly.

"Something like that... Please keep it a secret oppa, our companies don't want the relationship to be public" she explained, whilst chewing on her lip nervously.

"Arasso" he responded, his voice cold and slightly bitter, "your 'secrets' safe with me" he muttered before walking away with slight annoyance.

"What did I do?" Sohee muttered to herself as she twisted the couples ring she was wearing. "Why does Jongsuk oppa hate me right now?"