10.

Baby I'm sorry.

 

Jongsuk awoke from the punch about twenty minutes later. Woobin had managed to get rid of Jiyong after Jiyong had tried punching Jongsuk some more, Jongsuk let out a groan as he sat up, rubbing his bruised cheek as he done so, then looked up at his hyung. "Woobin, what happened?" Jongsuk asked with furrowed brows. Woobin had explained to him what had just happened before forcing his friend to go to bed and get some rest. As he done this, Woobin took the oppertunity to grab Jongsuk's phone and sent a message to Sohee.

To: Tinker Bell

msg: Hey Sohee-ah, this is Jongsuk's friend Woobin, can we meet up around now? I'll be outside the Ramen shop in Jung-gu, please be there, it's urgent.

Once he had messaged Sohee, he picked up his coat and left, to head to the meeting point. Woobin didn't know much about Sohee, just that she was a hallyu star in the band Wonder Girls, and that she was working with Jongsuk on a movie, he also knew that Jongsuk had some feelings for Sohee even though the two were fairly new friends, and he knew about Sohee and Jiyong too.

Sohee had just gotten into bed when her phone went off, for once it wasn't on vibrate, and she raised an eyebrow as she read the text message... "Did something happen to Jongsuk oppa?" She asked herself with a raised eyebrow before quickly getting out of bed and throwing on some clothes as she headed to the ramen shop in the Jung district of Seoul. Once she got there, she saw a tall, mysterious looking man waiting  there also, she figured this was Woobin-ssi.

"Excuse me" her voice came from behind, "are you Woobin-ssi?" She asked as she watched the man turn around, she stepped back a little out of fright.

"Ne, you're Sohee-ssi then I take it?" He asked, even though he already knew the answer. His eyes carefully scanned over her, and Sohee tilted her head in slight confusion.

"Can I ask why you called me out here?" She hummed in an impatient manner, causing Woobin to let out a soft chuckle from his lips.

"It's to do with your friend, Jiyong" Woobin shrugged softly as he gestured for her to walk with him. Sohee followed his gesture and her brows narrowed a little.

"What about Jiyong oppa?" She frowned a little as she struggled to keep up with Woobin's pace. Suddenly Woobin came to a halt and turned to face Sohee with a serious expression.

"Jiyong made his way to Jongsuk-ah's apartment tonight, and for some reason, he punched Jongsuk in the face... Do you know why he would've done that?"

Sohee looked at Woobin with shock horror before shaking her head frantically, "aniyo! My oppa wouldn't hurt anyone, especially not someone who's my friend, you're lying" she huffed before turning and running away from the scene. Her thoughts were going wild, "Jiyong oppa wouldn't hurt Jongsuk oppa would he? Why would he do that..? Ani I'm just over reacting, so was Woobin-ssi... Woobin-ssi must of just made that up" she reassured herself.

The next day was a day off for the cast and crew, before they started filming, and so Sohee was going to spend this day as a lazy day in order to relax and prepare herself for the intense weeks of filming ahead. It was around 11am when there was a knock at the door, Sohee flopped off the couch and made her way to the door, to see Jiyong on the otherside. "Yah, you're spending your day off with me" he grinned as he assessed her outfit, "get in some nice clothes, oppa's going to take you shopping" he nodded.

Sohee let out a sigh, but she couldn't help a smile creeping onto her face as she skipped to her bedroom to get dressed, "ne, Jiyong oppa wouldn't of hurt Jongsuk oppa, he's too nice" she nodded with certainty as she changed into some more fashionable clothes and joined Jiyong in the living room.

He took her around Seoul and bought her almost everything she set her eyes on, even for Jiyong this was being 'too nice' and Sohee was beginning to get suspicious. Once they'd found a restaurant so they could eat lunch, Sohee decided to confront him. "Oppa! What's going on? You've been acting weird for ages now" she asked, huffing a little as she spoke.

Jiyong had just ordered food for them both when Sohee confronted him about his behaviour, he let out a soft chuckle and leaned closer to her, "yah, you want to know why I've been acting differently lately?" He asked, tilting his head to the side before reaching into his blazer and pulling out a box and handing it to Sohee. "Open it."

Sohee looked at the box, then back up at Jiyong with confusion, then she slowly opened the box. Inside there was two couple rings, a big one, and a smaller one "Er.. Oppa?" She looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Sohee, don't you get it? It's me confessing to you right now. I like you."