4.

Baby I'm sorry.

3 days passed and Sohee was eagerly waiting by the phone waiting to hear if she had gotten the role for the movie she auditioned for. The full day went passed and she only recieved one call off Jiyong, asking her if they'd rung her yet and a text of Lim asking her what she food she wanted her to bring home. It reached about 5pm when Sohee sighed and gave up waiting, just then, the phone rang and it was the director.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Sohee smiled as she answered the phone, waiting to hear about the role. The director had told her the role was hers if she wanted it but she must be prepared to work long hours with very little breaks. She gladly accepted and the director told her to be at the studio at 5am the next morning so they could give her the full script so she could rehearse with the co-stars. Remembering back to what Jongsuk had said, he was starring in this film too, so at least she'd kind of know someone before going into the rehearsal room.

The rest of the Wonder Girls had packed up their things and went back to stay with their parents whilst working on their solo projects. Sohee however decided to stay at the dorm, finding peace in solitude. She woke up at 4am to get ready for her long day of working, rehearsing and practising for the movie. She knew it was going to be hard work and with her last movie experience with Some like it hot, she knew some risks were involved with filming, she hoped nothing like that happened to her in this movie.

She was playing one of the lead female characters, Mi Hyun, the evil empress, who in the movie, fought Jongsuk's character, Ha Joon. Even though the characters they were playing were enemies, Sohee found it easy to get along with him. He was very sweet and playful and had a personality that Sohee enjoyed. Sohee was introduced to the rest of the cast and crew and was given a schedule for the day. First she would be measured for costumes and whatnot, then she'd be learning the fight choreography for her script and that was her concern. She'd never done a fight scene before, then again she hadn't acted in many action movies before.

After being fitted for costume she joined Jong Suk and two instructors in a practise room. They demonstrated the choreography to the two of them and helped them practise. "This is a lot harder than I thought" Sohee huffed when they were given a break. Jongsuk laughed at her comment and patted her on the head. 

"Don't worry, it gets easier" he reassured her and nudged her playfully. She gave him a smile and took a drink of her water. "So, what made you want to get into acting anyway?" Jongsuk asked after a moments silence, "I mean you're a singer and dancer right? So why acting?"

Sohee turned her head and shrugged softly, "I know I'm a member of the Wonder Girls and everything, but acting has always been my first love" she replied in a soft voice. "I guess I enjoy challenging myself."

After last minute script practising, the long hours of work were finally over. Jongsuk and Sohee walked out the building together and they hugged goodbye and headed off in opposite directions. Sohee was surprised, seeing Jiyong's car outside waiting for her, she walked over and opened the passengers' side door. 

"Who was he?" Jiyong asked in a curious, but sligthly cold, tone. Sohee's brows furrowed a little at Jiyong's curiosity. She didn't have many male friends that she hung out with other than Jiyong, so it felt nice to have a new friend, but clearly Jiyong didn't like it.

"Lee Jongsuk, he's in the movie with me, we've become good friends since filming" Sohee replied bluntly, gesturing for Jiyong to set off. He sighed and turned the key, and began driving through the busy streets of Seoul. Traffic was really bad at this time of night since everyone was rushing to get home to their families.  

"Hmph. Whatever" Jiyong huffed, Sohee just tutted and rolled her eyes at him, but on the inside she was smiling, because right now he felt how she felt every time he ditched her for another girl, he just didn't disguise it all that well. Jiyong dropped Sohee off at her dorm and Sohee thanked him. "Wait, Sohee-ah" Jiyong said, holding her back, "we should celebrate your first day of filming ne? I'll take you out tonight, pick you up at 9 okay?"

Sohee gave him a smile and nodded, 7pm tonight he'd pick her up, that was only in 2 hours so she quickly rushed inside and got ready, she ran herself a hot bath since she was all clammy from the fight sequences and rehearsals. It was a lot of hard work, but worth it, after her bath, she straightened her hair and left it down and put on a slim black dress which showed her coke bottle figure perfectly, a pair of classy heels and put on a bit of makeup, now all she had to do was wait for Jiyong.

7pm hit and Jiyong was late, as per usual. It reached 8:30pm and still no sign of Jiyong, no text, no phone call no nothing. Sohee was about to give up waiting when her phone rang, it was Jongsuk... Why would he be ringing her at this time?

"Sohee-ah" his voice came from one end of the phone, "what are you doing tonight?" He asked, "I was wondering if you'd want to go out, to get to know each other more? I mean we are acting together but I feel as though I barely know you, so what do you say?"

Sohee hesitated for a moment, but it was obvious that Jiyong wasn't coming, "sure Jongsuk-ssi, I'd happily like to get to know you more, meet me at the Japanese restaurant in gangnam at 9?"

"Ne, see you at 9" he replied, smiling to himself as he hung up. Sohee called a taxi and gave herself one last look over in the mirror before heading downtown to gangnam to meet Jongsuk for a meal. It was just something innocent right, two friends going for a meal together and getting to know each other more, and Sohee was quite looking forward to it.