3.

Baby I'm sorry.

It was 9am, two hours before Sohee's audition and she was rushing about frantically, trying to look her best for her audition. She knew there would be other actresses there, going for the part which was why she was so eager to impress. JY hadn't told her who the male lead was going to be in the movie, but she was hoping that it was someone she'd be able to get along with.

At 10am, Jiyong came to the Wonder Girls dorm and greeted Sohee with a hug, "hey little dumpling, I'll drop you off at your audition if you want? I'm heading in that direction anyway" he smiled and Sohee nodded with agreement. It was times like this Sohee couldn't push her feelings for him aside, even if he done that with her own feelings, she cared too much about others to disregard them. On the way to the audition, she continued to reherse her lines, quietly, since she didn't want to irritate Jiyong. She felt his hand touch hers and give it a light squeeze, "don't worry princess, you'll do fine" he grinned as he pulled up to the building.

"Thanks oppa!" Sohee smiled, getting out of the car and closing the door, she waved as Jiyong pulled away then made her way into the building. It was fairly big but she didn't mind, though she did feel slightly awkward since she was alone and a little nervous about the audition. The woman at the front desk gave her directions to the waiting area for the auditions, it was on the 8th floor of the building and to the right. Sohee followed her instructions and took the elevator. As she was getting into the elevator, a guy caught her attention. She'd definitely seen him before, on TV... It was Lee Jongsuk, and he looked very handsome in person.

He, too, entered the elevator and Sohee gave him a nervous smile "which floor?" She asked in a timid manner, causing Jongsuk to chuckle softly at her nervousness. "Floor 9, please Miss Sohee" he replied, giving a small bow of his head.

She smiled up at him when he recognised her, either he must be a fan of Wonder Girls or he's seen her on TV once or twice, either way she was glad that he knew who she was. She pressed the button for him and the elevator door closed. It was a fairly awkward atmosphere in the elevator, since Sohee wasn't much of a conversationalist, so the two were in silence, until Jongsuk noticed the script in her hand. "You're auditioning?" He asked curiously.

Sohee looked back down at her script then up at him and nodded with a smile "yeah for the movie called 'fast lanes' or something" she replied then glanced at her script again for a moment.

"Wait, you're auditioning for that movie? You know if you get the role, we'll be co-stars right?" He grinned as the elevator door opened. Sohee gave him a nervous smile before leaving the elevator as fast as she could. She hated awkward conversation but since she wasn't much of a talker, 9 out of 10 of her conversations were awkward, at least they were with people she'd never met.

As she approached the waiting room she saw a lot of big Korean actresses going up for the role and quietly took a seat as far away as possible from them, since she felt slightly intimidated since the rest of the girls there were all more talented and had more expertise than Sohee did, but she was still going to try. She was called in for her audition and she thought it went surprisingly well. The director told her that she should get a call within 3 days telling her whether she's got the part or not and with that, Sohee finally left the building.

She decided to go into Seoul for lunch, and treat herself a little, after all, she was proud of herself and even if she didn't get the role, she tried. She also bought Sunye a goodbye gift whilst she was out, as something for her to remember Sohee by. She bought her a charm bracelet and 5 little charms, one charm was a dumpling, one was an apple, one was a crown, one was a bonobono charm, and the last charm was of a sun. Each charm representing each of the Wonder Girls in a way. Sohee was the dumpling, Lim was the apple, Yeeun was the crown, Yoobin was the bonobono charm and of course Sunye was the Sun.

Once satisfied with her trip, she headed back to the dorm, to rejoin the rest of the girls and spend her last few hours with Sunye. It finally came the time to say goodbye and of course the girls were in tears, even strong Sohee who never cried in front of Wonderfuls, was shedding tears at the thought of her leader leaving them. "We're going to miss you so much" Sohee sighed, grasping her leader in a tight hug, slipping the bracelet into her hand. "Good luck with your married life, come back soon okay." The girls waved goodbye to there leader for one last time before pulling each other into a group hug in an attempt to comfort each other.

On the way to the airport, Sunye couldn't help but smile sadly at the bracelet Sohee had given her. She was going to treasure it forever, whilst she was apart from her girls.