1.

Baby I'm sorry.

Sohee's alarm clock bleeped several times before she even bothered to get out from her bed. She had rehersals today with the rest of the Wonder Girls for their last concert before Sunye left for Canada with her new husband James. 

Sohee sighed and peeled herself away from her bed, and took a long hard look at herself in the mirror whilst brushing her hair. She threw on some clothes which of course looked amazing, since she was a fashionista after all and went to join her unnies, and Lim in the living room. "Unnie we're going to miss you" Lim pouted at Sunye who was busy packing up her things. The room was full of moving boxes so it was hard to move about but Sohee managed to get to her unnies somehow.

"I'm not leaving yet Lim. You still have me for three more days" Sunye replied with an awkward chuckle. Sohee felt like she'd been punched in the stomach, Sunye was like the umma of the group, without her, Wonder Girls wouldn't be Wonder Girls. Instead of speaking up, Sohee gave her leader a sad smile and began to help her pack, as did the rest of the group. They held back their tears for Sunye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the girls had helped Sunye pack and ate breakfast, they made their way to the JYPE building and began rehersal, it was very stressful and time consuming, Sohee just wanted rehersals to end so she could go hang out with her close friend, Kwon Jiyong.

Ah Kwon Jiyong, such a player but Sohee couldn't help but like him. He had the whole of 2NE1 falling for him and rumours were he'd even slept with Sandara, hearing them made Sohee upset and a bit angry, but she hid her jealousy from him. He didn't need to know how jealous she was of all his female friends, though she was pretty sure he slepted with most of them. Thing is with Jiyong, he always ignored Sohee if there was another girl there, when the two were alone, she had is undivided attention. He'd treat her well, take her places, and treat her to whatever she wanted, if she wanted something, he'd buy it for her, even if she refused.

It finally reached 5pm and rehersals were over. She checked her phone, seeing a text message from Jiyong, she smiled cutely to herself.

From: Ji

Msg:

Hey little Dumpling, meet me tonight in Gangnam? We can eat out, sound good?

Sohee thought for a moment, she wasn't doing anything tonight, but the concert was tomorrow... She shrugged and smiled, as she replied to him.

To: Ji

Msg:

Hey G-dork. Sure I'll meet you tonight, see you at 7?

After she replied she rushed back to the Wonder Girls dorm to get ready. She always tried to look y and cute when meeting Jiyong to try and keep his attention on her, even if it didn't work most the time, she was convinced that one day it would. She put on a long top, kind of like a dress in a way, a pair of tattoo tights and a pair of pink Doc Martens, keeping her clothing casual. She tied her hair up in a loose bun and put on a small bit of make up before rushing down to Gangnam to meet Jiyong.

Jiyong had been waiting for a fair while, but then again he was always late, so he decided to surprise her by being early for once. She arrived right on time and saw Jiyong standing there waiting for her. He gave her his signature smile which caused her to blush a little.

"You're on time for a change" she with a giggle and nudged him gently.

"Yeah, yeah, only for you, my little mandu" he smiled and patted her on the head before linking his arm with hers, "right, so lets go eat, I'm in the mood for sushi."