On Sunday (part 3)

Life Ruiner

On Sunday (part 3)
____________________________________________________________________
-Yes Xiumin, you should just move everything behind the computer desk. And get out after that. Got it? - Kai phone talk was interrupted by knocking on the other side of the door.
- Hey kid you alright? Your girlfiriend is worried about you, 15 minutes in there is pretty long time she said. - The shop boy came to see if everything was okay, asked to do so by Jessica, since it was the man's restroom after all. Kai suddenly felt unwell and he wanted them to stop by some shop or any building with restroom in it.

 - You were talking on the phone all that time? - The shop boy asked. - Double playing with such a girl outside... you should be a big deal. - He laughed and Kai laughed too.

- Just don't say it to her. - He said and left the restroom together with the other boy.
Jessica was sitting on a chair and raised up, when her glance spotted Kai comming back.
 - Are you alright? - She really was worried, her voice was trembling.
- It's okay, I just... my stomach is pain in the sometimes. - They left the shop, followed by the shop boy's grin. Kai smiled. - And you miss are so nice to wait for me without complaining. So... - He kissed her on the cheek and move one step away, just in time to see her surprised expression. - This is your reward.
- Then why don't you go for another 15 minutes in there, Jongin? - Jessica smiled back at him. Her cheeks became pink and the spot where Kai's lips touched her skin was burning.
 

And all of a sudden, the sunny day came to it's end. Dark clouds started to cover the sun, and rain drops started to fall from the sky. "Just the way I ordered it." Kai thought. It was just the way he plenned, the rain clouds came just in time. Plan b made up in about 15 minutes - Kai speciality.

- Oh God, why is this happening? - Jessica said, covering her hair with both arms. - I don't get it. Yesterday they said that today it will be sunny... - She cried.

But "they" didn't said such a thing. Because the one who told Jessica that the weather will be nice was Kai. And of course, she believed him. Kai knew that when he tell her something, she will blindessly believe in it, and will not check the weather forecast. Jessica was relaying on something just as simple as love, Kai was full of himself right now, so proud like he just won an invisible prize.
- Yes... it sux. - He pretended to be surprised.
- Where are we going now? Some caffe? - Jessica asked him, looking upon the sky like it will give her the answer instead of Kai.

-Why don't we go to my place? My whole family is out for some stupid concert.
Jessica turn her head in his direction. Was it a good thing to go to a boy's house on the first date?
- You showed me something so precious to you, but I didn't gave you anything. Come to my place, I'll show you something about me too.

He took her hand with the most charimg smile, leaving her no chance to resist.