Your dad

Life Ruiner

- You can't hate Jessica. - Said Luhan, trying to reach the last popcorn left in the bowl. - I mean think about it. You were like the most boring person ever and now you're like in one of those James Bond movies. You know, like: I'm Jongin, Kim Jonging! Awesome!
Kai looked at his best friend, lying on his bed with a bowl, filled with popcorns. At least it was five minutes ago.
- Stop eating in my bed you er! And what do you mean by "the most boring person"?- He shouted and threw a coloring pencil at him.
- Hyeong! The true hurts but it's better to be said. - Sehun was sitting on a chair next to Kai.
- And why in the name of MAMA there are two of you? - Kai looked helplessly at the ceiling like it will give him answers instead of Luhan or his brother.
- Sehun's chasing me because I promise to help him with his homework. But then he said that my haircolor so I won't help him at all.
- And you both thought that it will be "awesome" if you came here to waste some of my time?
Before any of the boys  be able to respond, a loud knocking on the door filled the room's air. Then without waiting for an answer from the inside, Sanghee entered her brother's room.
- Is here a dead body or something? - She covered her face with one hand. - It smells awful.
- It's from them. - Kai laughed and pointed Sehun and Luhan with his finger. Luhan threw Kai's coloring pencil back at him and laughed too.
- Mom wants you to help her with the groceries. She's waiting for you in frond of the car.
- Oh yes? And where is your dad at a time like this? Isn't it time for him to came back from work? Oh he's late. It can't be, for the first time in his life...
-"Your dad"? - She interupted his sarcasm. - I thought that it's our dad.
- Kai didn't answer a thing and just went downastairs to help his mother, passing Sanghee like she was a train station without people.
- What is he up to? - She asked Luhan. - Oppa! - He was thinking what to answer, because lying to his best friends sister was not something he was used to do.
- Puberty, don't mind it... - Said Xiumin, who just appeared.
- You're late, they already hide the body. It's somewhere in here, I can smell it.
- Stop it Sanghee, don't joke with such a things! - Sehun said to her.
- You guys are so boring... - Sanghee cried and ran off he room, red like a tomato.
- You guys wait to hear this... - Said Xiumin and made a big pause while closing the door. - You now who just came back home? Mr. Kim. And you know what he said to Kai just now?
- Rhetorical questions are not making you funnier, Xiumin, we talked about this...
- Listne to me! He received letter from Kai's previous school. I hear them talking while climbing up here. It was about some formalities about the uniform or something, but by the way he was looking... I can say that he know that Kai left school. They're now in his office, talking.
- Sehun-ah, this will take some time. Do you bring your homework with you?