Break her heart

Life Ruiner

- We need to talk, sid down. - Kai's father said, when they were both in his office.
- Yes mr. Trumb, I'm fired, okay... My friends are waiting for me so I'll be going...
- Kim Jongin! - Kai's father hit the table with his fists. - You're not going anywhere before we talk. - He said, taking deep breath.
- Che... - Kai sticked his finger in his ear and made a face like he was in pain. -  Don't shout. Or  you want mother  to hear you and come to check what's going on? - He giggled. - I bet you don't want mom to find out that I'm expelled. This will break her heart.

Kai's father could not belive that this boy in front of him was his own son. When did he become so arrogant?
- I'm not going to tolerate this kind of behavior! Are you learning this  from your friends?! How dare you talk to me like you're at my age? Where is your respect! - His heart was about to breakt htough his chest. From anger, of course.
- Think about your mother. How will she feel after getting to know that all of our sacrifices were worthless? That you quit school on your own will!

"My son is a trouble maker... but hey! I still got my husband who's not cheating me!" - Thought Kai.
He started to walk to the door of the office, turning his back to his father, whitch made him to open his mouth from a surprise a little bit more, whitch Kai didn't think was even possible.
- I'm not finished, I have more things to say to you!

-The thing is... - He opened up the door and looked back at his fathers face. - I'm done listening to you. And I personally think that my silence will be more your thing, because if I start to talk bad things might happen. - And closed he door behind him.

His father followed him, with his reached boiling point and face, as red as his daugher couple of minutes ago. In  his anger he grabbed his son's hand to make him stop and was just about ho hit him, when his wife appeared with a cooking apron and a wooden spoon in her right hand.
- What's going on? - She asked. - You two were so loud I could  here you from the kitchen. Is something happening without me playing a part in it? - She smiled. - Are you guys talking about football again? You haven't done this for some time already, neh? I'm happy that you started to get well again.
Kai's father realeased his son in the moment he spotted his wife, but was still unable to talk. His son on the other hand came to be quick-witted enough.
- Yep, that's right. We're closer than ever. - He returned a smile to her and climp up upstairs to his room, sure that his father wont say a thing.

He wasn't so sure before his mothers help from just now, without even knowing what is she taking part in.