Fairytale

Life Ruiner

Fairytale

________________________________________________________________________________________

On breakfast Sanghee and Kai didn't talk to each other.
Sanghee was avoiding her brother all morning, afraid of what he already know and what he can do with it. The last night she has been thinking about the whole situation so far,  but Kai's intentions still remained mystery to her.
Kai on the other hand seemed like nothing happened. He was late for breakfast, like any other morning. His mother scold him a little, then he kissed her on the cheek and she forgot about it. Like always.
Then after 20 minutes they both headed up to school. Their mother went out of the house, to send them both away. Kai went on the different directionr, to his old school, and when his mom went back in the house he catched up to Sanghee and started to walk right by her side.
"You can't be silent forever you know." He kissed her on the cheek, just like he did with his mom eralier, smiled at her, and started to run forward on the street.

                                                                                                   ***
When Kai entered the school, he already knew what was waiting for him there. he played his cards in the best possible way yesterday, so he was sure. He had math class, but learning was out of his plan this year... He     was shuffling his legs on the wooden floor, but when he saw Jessica, waiting for him in front of the classroom, he straightened his back up and tried to look as cool as he can.
"Ya waiting for someone?" Kai smirked.
"Maybe. Do you want me to wait for someone, of we can now enter the room?" Jessica laughed. She was gorgeus as ever. This time her shiny hair was tied in a bun with pretty white ribbon. "That angelic ..." - Kai said to himself.
"Let's enter then." He said out loud.
When they both entered the room, all the other kids turned back, to see their queen. "Poor guy..." Was the thing everybody was thinking.
Kai spotted Sanghee on the last desk. She was alone.
"Do you want to sit with me there?" Jessica pointed one place in the middle of the room.
"Okay, you're the boss."
Kai spended all of the class starring at her, and when their teacher gave them markers to note all the important proposition form the textbook, he wrote his name on Jessica's wrist.
"Hey... what's that for?" She asked while laughing at his childish habits.
"I just want you to remeber it."
"What, your name? It's pretty simple, only three letters, it won't be a problem." She was stil laughing.
"Yeah but the marker is permanent. It won't wash up easly. It will stay there for a long time, you won't be able to stop thinking about me..."
"You're really something." Jessica said, interupting him. "I don't plan to forget you at all."
"Just what I want." Kais smirked again.