Apgujeong

Life Ruiner

Apgujeong
_____________________________________________________________________________________


"Jongin, you idiot! What did i told you?" Luhan was shouting. "When there are two defenders in front of you, pass the fukin ball to someone else... You were about to screw the game up!"
"Calm down, Luhan, stuff like that happens. Sometimes your brain does not function right when the adrenaline is too much..." Xiumin said, grabbing his bag from the bench.
"Well that is the way his brain works during every match, each time when we are on the field."
"Go to hell, Luhan you jerk! I told you I'm sorry, kay? The next time I'll write on the ball "Lulu's property", so the members of the other team will pass the ball to you too!" Kai stared to lose his temper. Luhan was his childhood friend but that wasn't enough to pick on him without a proper reason. He didn't understand why is Luhan making so much fuss about the match, since they had won in the end.

The three boys were now walking down the street, swimming in sweat. It was the end of the summer, but the heat was still too much to handle. For Luhan, who hated that season anyway, the heat was even way too much. Not only that, but they played against those rich bastards from Apgujeong. Yes, they had won, but just because other team's best players were injured and were only watching. And that Kai... only thinking about himself. The worst teamplayer ever!
"Okay, be mad at me, it's in your right. But you won't be mad for too long after I buy you one of these. Witch one do you want, pretty boy?" Kai was standing in front of a glass of a ice cream shop.
"You'll buy me one of the strawberry flavored ones." Luhan was pointing it with his finger.
"And what about me? the peacemaker get's nothing, huh? Such a bad job is to be a good guy, right? Ungrateful brats." Xiumin laughed, but suddenly stopped, spotting something inside the shop. "Hey, Kai... Isn't that your father? See Right there with the... Omg, with the young girl, over there!"
"Xiumin, you poor thing, what will my father do in the richest neighborhood in Korea with a..." And then he saw them. His father. And the prettiest young gir he ever saw. What the heck?!
"Hey Kai... is that your sister? I mean, he's holding her hand so she must be your sister, right?" Xiumin guessed.
"Nah, that Jessica Jung, don't you know her? That girl is fukin famous. She's from you'r sister's school Kai. What the hell is your father doing with her? Omg he kissed her, he kissed her did you see?!" Luhan putted his hand in front of his mouth.
But Kai didn't need his blabbering, he saw it himself already.