On Sunday (part1)

Life Ruiner

On Sunday
_____________________________________________________________________________________


"Open th door, Sanghee."  
"Go away, you traitor!" I don't know you anymore."
"Okay fine, let's start from the beginning then. Hello, my name is Jongin, your brother, and I'm knocking on the door for about 15 minutes. My knuckles starts to hurt." No answer. " You know that I can open the door if I want to, right ?"
"Mom, Kai is harassing me!" Shouted the voice form behind the door.
"Leave your sister alone and do something usefull, dear." Their mother appeard with a basket, full of dirty clothes in her hands. "Come on, take this to the washing machine."
"But I'm not doing anything..." Kai murmered.
                                                                                                                 ***

On Sunday Kai stand more than an hour in front of the mirror, which was an hour longer than usual. Today was a special day, and since his sister was hiding in her room (or cave, whatever), he had the whole mirror for himself as long as he want. He put one of his favourite t-shirts on and his favourite white sneakers. Kai's hair was a mess, but he had heard that some girls find it attractive, and since his experience with girls wasn't the greatest one possible, he decided to stick to that idea. He was striking funny poses in front of the mirror, but he cut it out after his mother saw him and giggled.

"You're late." Jessica said. The sun was shinning brightly and was reflecting with beautiful lights on her brown hair. She was wearing white dress and was with the same white ribbon from the other day. Every guy would be called lucky in this situation, to have a date with such an amazing girl. Everyone, except Kai.
After the end of the summer, when he saw her and his dad in that ice cream shop, holding hands and even kissing in front of everyone, Kai had changed. And that wasn't the only reason to feel such a hate against Jessica. If everything went according to his plan, today the queen will discrowned.
"I'm a girl, it's in women's nature to be late for everything, especially for a date. But what is your excuse?"
"Then how come my mom always makes the dinner in time? She's a women too you know." He laughed. "But you're so pretty in white, like an angel. Isn't your duty to forgive me? Because you're an angel and stuff.." He laughed again.
"Well it depends on how nice will you be today. I'll tell you in the end. C'mon." She grabbed his hands, like she used to do in the past few days in the prevous week.

Jessica had left her cold look at home. After getting to know Kai better, she was sure that she can do that, to leave her mask behind, only for a while. Kai on the other hand, left his real self at home and put on another mask, a terrible one.