Fairytale gone bad

Life Ruiner

Fairytale gone bad
_____________________________________________________________________

"So now you're the queen's pet? That's your life Kai, not some stupid shoujo manga!"
"And that's man's bathroom, Sanghee, but you're into it." Kai raised his head, gave her a long look and leaned his body on the wash stand. He crossed his hands in front of his chest, just like his sister. "Is sneaking into the boy's dressing room one of your bad habits too?"
"Don't look down on me you idiot! Why are you not answering any of my questions? Am I under your level or something?"
"Ah... Here you go again. Where is your respect? Will you call me oppa for once or anything?"
Sanghee didn't answer. She screamed histerically and ran out of the bathroom.
The break was near to it's end.

                                                                                                          ***
"Jess, I was wondering... Do you have any plans for the weekend?"  Kai said, after he returned of the bathroom.
"It depends..." Jessica chirped with her sweet voice.
"On what?" Kai tried to imitade her, but in the end they ended up laughing at his poor try.
"Where do you plan to take me? I mean on the date, because you're propousing me, right?"
"Gosh Jessica, why are you not like the normal shy girls?" Kai bursted out laughing.
"Cause I'm better than all of them."
At the end of their next class, Kai already had her phone number. She gave him on their way to the messroom, where they bumbed into Sanghee. She looked up and faced her brother. The usual dorky smile wasn't there. Pokerface, that was all. No smile, no smirk, nothing. Her eyes became wet so fast, that she couldn't hide the teas falling from them from Jessica, who was starring at her true the whole time.   
"You know him?"
Sanghee didn't said anything.
"Nah? Then move." Jessica pushed Sanghee against the wall and she fell down on her knees. "That's where you're place is."
Jessica grabbed Kai's arm and they left Sanghee on the ground in the hall.
"Funny girl, nee?" Jessica asked Kai.
"Yeah..." Kai curled his hands into fists, giving his best not to look back at his sister.
But that came just in time, because he was starting to lose his confidence in what Jessica is and what should he do to her.